Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

@ah8ling, the fanfic :love::wub:.   You r making me think abt pervy things abt the couple as I am also not happy abt the ending.  Very less couple reunion time and wasted on unnecessary noble idiocy from YYS. Thank u for the post.

**Pervy mode on wonshim couple- on**

• LOL 1

Watching the BTS, I realise that DO and NJH really play off against each other well.

Again, NJH has sageuk experience and in a way can lead DO in his first sageuk.

DO has such soulful eyes, he's especially good at the sad parts. SIGH.

• Like 4

Roughly translated from above clip

DKS - do you feel sad that 100DMP has ended?

NJH - if you are curious about what's happening behind the scenes in the WonDeuk and HongShim story...

DKS - Then look forward to the 100DMP Supplementary Episode

NJH - Please anticipate it a lot!

cr-inksoomissedit

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I would suggest watching the special once there are subs.

But it looks like all of them enjoyed the filming process and I think the most complaints were about the heat....lol...since they were wearing layers of hanbok, especially those in the palace.

I have lost the stream so I am not sure what else is in the special from this point on.

Stream is back.

I think TVN spoiled us too much with BTS as it was airing.

Got a little video of the farewell party and the DO/KSH bromance with the candles.

So it's goodbye. It looks like a farewell that the actors are leaving their roles in 100 Days My Husband...

Feel quite emotional, actually.

PS. I think one question will be asked is where is Kim Jae Young aka Moo Young ....even Kkyut Nyeo had a call-in....

Perhaps he is busy with his new drama (?)

Anyway, it was great that DO did have time to do this final show during the EXO promotions time, plus his Swing Kids promotions. Hopefully somehow he can take a few days for the drama vacation.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

OMG, happy to report that i managed to watch the whole live stream from start to finish :D

Am currently at work,  but i timed my work nicely so that i could be at the gym to work out while watching the stream.  And the stream connection was perfect and i was so focused on watching the sp i actually ended up brisk walking on the treadmill for an hour..  So it's a win-win situation for me lol.. 

Anyway, if i can summarise what i remember,  with my non-understanding of Korean:

1) The sp started with a flashback on their press con and a mention of their high ratings,  as well as the Growl dance for reaching 10% ratings. Extra clips of their rehearsal here not in the TVN's one so catch it. I think NJH complimented DO on his teaching and DO complimented NJH as a good dancer. He also commented on the cast members dancing. Again disclaimer here, i dont understand korean and typing from memory. I really like this scene though.. 

2) they mentioned the OSTs.  NJH mentioned that Chen sang one of the OSTs. DO thanked him and they talked a bit more about this.  I wonder if DO mentioned that he was supposed to sing this song initially???  I might be way off here.  Also they mentioned Gummy's song.

Edit: NJH said she listens to Chen's song every night..  Need to recall DO's reaction here haha...

3) They talked about one of the most-searched items about the drama,  who is the baby daddy of CPss' baby.  They mentioned the 3 candidates,  and of course the answer is MY. Interview with the actress,  i think she mentioned about the cut kiss scene of CPss and MY. Oh,  there was a bts of her during MY's killing scene and she was really in tears here.  :o

4) They talked about the other couple,  GD and KN.  The actor attended the interview but not minji. He did call her and they seemed close.  Funny part, after they finished filming their final scene, they mentioned that they should divorce now haha. GD also talked about being slapped by KN in a scene. Guess it was painful

5) They talked about Ajeon.  Forgot the actor's name.  He always managed to bring laughter to the set. They showed all the NGs involving his scene. All the actors really laughed a lot. Funnily,  there were a couple of scenes where DO slapped himself to stop laughing haha

6) NJH said she cried a lot during the filming of the scene where she held the shoes WD gave HS and cried.

7) Director talked about kiss scenes.  DO commented on the first kiss.  I caught him saying he didnt feel burdened. I guess he attributed it to NJH too. He called her NJH-sunbaenim here. 

8) The other kiss scene was the last kiss where NJH commented.  I noticed that they did not immediately break the kiss when the director yelled cut here, oho!! :o

Edit: After the kiss, they gave each other the bro handshake again and DO patted her shoulder. 

9) Edited: I didnt include this in my first post.  They also showed the wrap up party,  the cake-cutting scene. The bromance of DO and KSH. Pics from the party but nothing new

10) I noticed DO and NJH kept changing how they called each other. I've been obsessing over this for some reason haha.  When the sp started, she called him KS oppa,  and he called her JH-ssi.  Later when he talked about the Growl performance, he referred to her as Jihyhunnie..  And later he referred to her as NJH sunbaenim.  Meanwhile, during a conversation between the two,  she straight up called him oppa. Must be weird because the formal informal speech thing and they're on tv. Another example,  as they were reviewing the Growl dance, NJH called him KS oppa.  DO called her JH-ssi,  told her she was good and she sort of surprised him? (we all were surprised at JH's dancing skill too. But in the same sentence,  referred to KSH as Seon-ho hyung and Sohee as Sohee-ga. Confusion confusion

11) Edit: I just recalled DO basically just recited his line "I wont leave you forever,  because im your husband... " during the interview as they talked about that happy birthday scene and how HS was upset at the prank or hidden camera trick of Ma Chil dying. 

12) Edit: They showed an NG scene of WD-HS at the market,  after they first made money from WD's writing. The scene where HS pulled WD into hiding from Ma Chil.  In the NG, NJH was so focused on walking backwards she just ran into DO. As soon as the director called it NG,  sh placed an arm around his waist, an apologetic gesture i guess. 

13) Edit: Scene showing NJH riding the horse.  She seemed trained in horseriding though.  DO said aigoo and complimented her riding skill. 

14) Edit: NJH seemed most spontaneous as they were watching the NGs together.  She referred to Minji as Unnie to DO when she explained their NG scene. And the NG scene at the water mill earlier in the series, this was when she called DO oppa directly. 

Well,  that is it from me for now..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

in one of the BTS explained the age order. KN is 24 Y.o, GD is 26 and HS is 28. Since WD is same age friend with GD, he is younger by two from HS.
that's resolved my curiosity why YYS child actor looks older that LY.

Anyway i miss the drama and already rewatch for the second time :D

• Like 4

In response to @TheMsChelsea91

This is from reading English subs from EXO fans (helps when there are zillions following his every move and translating everything he says - no help when you wanna hear NJH's parts though)

1. He said NJH was a good dancer and his comment about the other 2 male dancers SoHee and SeonHo - "they don't need to 'fight' about who is the better dancer. They were both the same (just as bad) - haha...

2. OST - no from my research DKS asked Chen to do it (which was very generous of him - he could've asked them to lower the vocal range so he could sing it himself - he has a lower vocal range) - he felt that the song better suited Chen's higher vocal range so he passed it onto him to perform.  And he was right. The higher notes carried the mood of the song better. NJH said she listened to it every night. DKS said he heard Chen sing it live and he thanked Chen for doing it. NJH mentioned that when they played the Gummy OST at the end of the last scene she screamed coz she loved it too - haha...

7. /10.  The reason (pure conjecture) he kept switching how he referred to her was that in dancing and real life she was younger but when it came to acting and experience - she was sunbaenim - she is a child actress and has had experiences with multiple kiss scenes before so she ranks higher in seniority? Haha...Or he could've just been nervous - he's a quiet man by nature and he often stumbles on words when put on the spot.

11. That was the scene/line he liked most - the one in the kitchen where he said 'I am your husband and I won't leave you'.

14. That's her real personality coming out. She's usually bubbly and has grown up in the limelight and used to all the interviews and press cons.  So she will always look more assured between the 2 of them. DKS lives in his head most times so he tends to look more uncomfortable talking - I don't think this will change. 

Here's the summary

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @nrllee for the translations.

I don't live in much hope that there will be subs so I am prowling through IG and Twitter to find out the subbed parts.

Thank you EXO-Ls! Now for NJH fans to be as productive. Hahaha.

I swear I haven't seen DO smile and laugh aloud so much...ever. Admittedly I don't follow all his shows but I remember watching him in Knowing Brothers and he was so serious that they had to tease him. 'They' meaning the hosts of the show. He was quite hilarious in there in some moments (e.g when he was persuaded to speak in a farmer's tone because he (DO) would like to be a farmer (!))

Ahhh.... I think the drama has left happy memories not only for the viewers but also the crew. The PD also looked like he had a blast.

Lee Jun Hyeok is such a good mood maker on set. I remember him from Moonlight as well and he is exactly the same way in the BTS.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

PS. I think one question will be asked is where is Kim Jae Young aka Moo Young ....even Kkyut Nyeo had a call-in....

Perhaps he is busy with his new drama (?)

Yes. ..Eun Joo's Room...but sobsss , no subs yet ...

Thanks @TheMsChelsea91 and @nrllee for the summary. I watched a lot of cuts on IG last night. I do hope it will be subbed. 

Some cuts of dearest Mr Dimples , the reason I watched a genre that I don't usually like :lol:. I hope he takes up the 2nd Season of Waikiki ( first season was a personal favourite)

Spoiler

These two are the cutest...will miss them

Spoiler

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I swear I haven't seen DO smile and laugh aloud so much...ever. Admittedly I don't follow all his shows but I remember watching him in Knowing Brothers and he was so serious that they had to tease him. 'They' meaning the hosts of the show. He was quite hilarious in there in some moments (e.g when he was persuaded to speak in a farmer's tone because he (DO) would like to be a farmer (!))

Yes, Kyungsoo doesn't laugh much on shows or concerts like the other members, he's mostly calm and serious, but sometimes he goofs around.

--

is there a place where I can watch the full episode special?!  or is it just on YouTube just like the 1st special ep?! 

• Like 3