[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

On 11/13/2018 at 3:12 PM, Dramanoona said:

So I was rewatching and I can see that DO is immersed as his character (who is showing early signs of jealousy).

Did you catch that twitch at his cheek when he asked Hong Shim if she was waiting for a man?

And a promise unfulfilled. It would have been lovely for him to present the cherry blossom shoes at the end and then he invites her to the palace....

wow! I really didn't notice the twitch till now!*.* ... and agree! I really wanted him to buy her the cherry blossom shoes, that would have been a better scenario .. he himself put the shoes on HS and then kiss her like Cinderella haha

--------------

The drama will be aired in Japan on January 19, 2019

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys! I finished Bleach All 8 seasons and then I only watched 1 episode which is episode 16 and tadang I end up watching the whole drama the whole weekend! I can’t believe! I can’t believe. 

I need to get over because Memoirs of Alhambra is here and my Hyunnie is there! Waaahhhhhhhhh...

FMV’s released for the past two weeks are so lovely and spot on! And plus the editing is so good! I kept on listening to Chen’s Cherry Blossoms! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! Just want to say Happiest New Year and I am thankful for you all for being part of my 2018 virtually!

2018 was a tough year for me and the forum kept me from being insane due to work! Haha I am a slave to my work instead of me being the master of my work. Haha but through you all, who are also k-drama avid fans like me contributed greatly. So I really want to appreciate all.  

I watched many dramas but Hundred Days My Prince was a special one to me addition to One % of Something the lastest edition because I had the hardest time to let go of WonShim Couple hahha. I had to do a marathon of Bleach and Kenshin to get over. Hahaha. Anyway, my special thanks to the forum about HDMP. HDMP have a lot of flaws editing wise but the actors kept us glued till the end. 

Anyway, long story short - I just want to Thank you all! Toast to 2019.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha...:lol: for those who were bemoaning how we didn't get to see WonShim as a proper couple in the end... PD has gifted us with this... DKS and NJH play a married couple (cameo) and their interior designer (?) is none other than HS's brother :lol: MY (he's alive!!)... The translated convo as they walk down the stairs together :lol: ...throwback or is it flash forward?

:joy::joy::kiss_wink::wub:

Watch: EXO’s D.O. And Nam Ji Hyun Are Excited And Nervous Behind The Scenes Of “100 Days My Prince” Cameo Reunion

Jan 16, 2019
by R. Jun

EXO’s D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun, stars of tvN’s “100 Days My Prince,” finally made their cameo appearance in O’live’s “Dear My Room” as a newlywed couple.

With their cameo, D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun reunite with actor Kim Jae Young, who played Moo Yeon in “100 Days My Prince,” as well as PD So Jae Hyun.

For their “Dear My Room” appearance, Nam Ji Hyun consults with Seo Min Seok (Kim Jae Young) regarding the interior for her newlywed home, and when D.O. makes his entrance and asks how it went, she says, in one of several sweet references to “100 Days My Prince,” “He treated me really well, like an older brother.” On their way out, D.O. says to Nam Ji Hyun, “Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable with him? I don’t know, I feel like I’ve seen him somewhere before.”

The drama revealed a behind-the-scenes reel for this scene, in which the actors confess that they feel strange being back together but in present day clothing. Nam Ji Hyun says, “It’s familiar, but I can’t get used to it,” while D.O. comments that suddenly doing scenes with each other without the historical dialect is odd.

Before shooting, D.O. jokes, “Director, I’m nervous.” Nam Ji Hyun adds, “I think I’m going to mess up my lines!”

Come time for the cameras to roll, the actors burst out laughing because of the awkwardness, wondering why they’re suddenly sweating. During a scene between Nam Ji Hyun and Seo Min Seok at the table, D.O. calls Ji Hyun’s name from off-camera, and she says, laughing, “I have one more [line]!”

The camera then cuts to D.O., who gives a sheepish smile to the camera.

Watch the sweet “100 Days My Prince” reunion below!

And this final tidbit before we say goodbye to WonShim... as they walk out they pass MinJi (KkeutNyeo) 

And you can hear DKS ask NJH if she's hungry and she says why don't we eat Meat Pancakes. :lol:

Farewell Wondeuk and Hongshim. 100DMP was a blast!

i am having trouble embedding the link so you will have to click through to watch it

https://www.instagram.com/exo_dyokyusoo/p/BsqNNBphonM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10tfqop14uxcc

Thank the writer whoever they aree.. atleast we can see them with a happy ending in the future after that depressing ending... gosh. Seeing this cameo reunion of WonShim got me thinking how good it would be if someone had came up with an idea for WangSo - Hae Su couple future  reunion from scartlet heart : ryeo :frown:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When the real WonDeuk-I is actually going into the army (unlike the one in the drama who just returned - KyungSoo you have it backwards  :lol:), you send him off with well wishes (return safe and healthy) - even if you have to photoshop one of the cast in because he was filming elsewhere (he was there in spirit) :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally watched this drama--actually, I'm on episode 11 and struggling to continue watching. Although it's a historical drama, it has a modern feel and attitude. The drama really isn't moving either--kinda draggy. I'm only continuing because I love the leads, but the plot needs some help. 

Spoiler

Truly didn't not care for the assassin brother killing for the man who helped kill his father. Or the fact that he had a romance with the sleep around princesses.  I also didn't like that they had the crown prince acting like he was in the role of the King. Just wish they kept it more historic and realistic.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just looked at Netflix kdramas coming december and noticed this drama. It's an old one that I missed. Sounds interesting. A law put in place by the prince? stating that everyone 28 yrs has to be married.

I just watched a Japanese drama almost with the same plot, Choosing spouse by lottery.

Due to a nefarious plan by the government to distract everybody's attention from a scandal, they but into law that every single 25-39yr old has to participate in a matchmaking blind date. You can refuse 2 but after the third refusal you automatically get drafted into the military. The terrorist squad. The nerds who can't get a girl are on cloud nine.

100 Days My Prince will air on Netflix December 7th. This should be a good holiday binge watch.

Archived