Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

Let's get a move on...King is playing cupid??? LOL

I think I will enjoy this episode. Quite funny now with everyone including Eunuch Yang poking at LY's sore spot

So CPrincess is alive but banished? She is thinking about MY. She has her baby with her. Seo Won has gone to visit her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

HS has her hair down so she is considered single again lol.

And CP is riding quick;ly to the village.

Really am going to enjoy this episode....

All the single ladies are rounded up. LOL

HS is there and DImples too....

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spark101 said:

OMG, could je yoon be the one to reconnect yool and yi-seo??

edit: lol, I bet the king's order will reunite the two, haha. 

They need rain so the crown Prince should marry? Then we can have that happang happen then :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

LOL.. CP has joined in the matchmaking.

I think it was a ruse to get LY to do something ...

I am laughing my head off now.... HAHAHAHA

She didn't choose LY..

TWo very stubborn people.

Dimples is talking to her now... advising her.

And making CP very jealous...LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Just now, Dramanoona said:

LOL.. CP has joined in the matchmaking.

I think it was a ruse to get LY to do something ...

I am laughing my head off now.... HAHAHAHA

They've been all acting so serious in last 4 episodes that made us forget this drama actually a romcom genre. I will definitely will save this drama forever then 

• Like 4

@celebrianna

...It’s been brought up that maybe HS will take care of MY’s baby but I hope the writer doesn’t go there...

We know and Yul knew how much HS loved her brother. MY revealed to Yul after loosing his whole family and in order to protect his sister, he became KCE's man.

For HS sake, Yul decided to let MY leave with CPrincess. So again, for HS sake I doubt Yul will abandon the baby.

• Like 5

Spoiler

No happang but it ends with a kiss.

Not sure if I am entirely happy with the ending but I think I will decide when I watch with subs...

Argghhh... still not together...what is this....

LY left his journals for her to read....full of longing....

Finally!

But they are doing the dreasded stare at each other

So romantic....sigh

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

She’s back in the village ..bestie is preggers ..lol, KCE’s useless Son is like a pauper there now. Yool riding to look for her ? 

Mr dimples came to meet her

He didn’t come alone . They were trying to set up some matchmaking contest . Lol. He was certain she’d choose him.She didn’t choose him but chose dimples..

Yool got annoyed :lol:

Spoiler

She was stubborn & refused to choose him. The loyal guard & Eunuch Yang tried hard not to laugh . Later Dimples tried to advise her . I think they are all trying to get her & yool back together 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@triplem, here are translations of the clips that you posted about HS' idiocy. The first clips seems to be a flashback to the rest of the conversation that she had had with MY.  The second is her rather firm rejection of LY. :(

HS: Because he might find out about the baby?
MY: It’s not for that reason.
HS: Then why? What is it?
MY: To protect the baby of the woman that I love.
HS: Surely not… the person that brother was talking about?
MY: To me, she is not the Crown Princess, but just a woman who is named So Yeon. I’m sorry, Yi Seo.  I don’t think I can live as anyone other than Mu Yeon any more. Since I have to protect the two of them.

(end flashback)
HS: Don’t forgive me.

HS: Don’t do anything for my sake. I am surely a sinner as far as Your Highness is concerned.
LY: Are you daring to refuse to follow my order?
HS: The one who has caused you to suffer is my brother, and possibly me as well.
LY: Because of the dethronement, I lost my mother and lost the girl I held in my heart. You definitely lost your father because of me. Because of that day, I have never been comfortable.
HS: It’s all in the past. I  am, and those events are. Please forget it all. I beg of you that you return safely back to the palace.

Without having watched the episode yet, and with a fuzzy audio, this was what I was able to make out. It seems that HS refuses LY because her brother is a traitor who actively sought to harm LY, and for his own reasons. Furthermore, she wonders whether she herself has contributed to LY's misfortunes. It was because of her that amnesiac LY was remade into WD after all.

In the letter she leaves for LY in episode 15, she acknowledges that she had liked LY as well back when she first met him when they were children, but that their fates became an ill-fated one the night of the dethronement, and asks LY to sever their ill-fates since he was the one who clung to it. Despite his explanations of how he has loved only her from the time he met her, she seems convinced that she and her family have brought him little but troubles.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

omy all about forgiveness. Now I understand why it is 15 episodes + 1 special. The ending was really to remove the person who started it all.

I didn’t expect the ending to be light but I am touched that prince has chosen to not add scarred life.

- princess deposed with son; brother prince looking after her. 

- the king choose to care for the queen. I love their sweet smile.

- brother of princess is house arrest and he has a line not dare to crossed.

- for our couple HS would like to live away from the prince because she thinks they are really running with blood of traitor. But prince was willing to forget the past. 

Hong Shim went back being peasant but everyone is trying to convince HS to the prince. 

- but the important part was they fourth kissed haha

My understanding might be in correct.

Anyway #forever100DMP! 

• Like 5

Thoughts overall.

Kind of expected the separation, time jump arc. Had to sort out CPrincess and her baby.

What happened to the villagers at the end.

As I was watching this, I was like 'c'mon...what is this?' [I think you could see from my comments in previous posts. LOL]

I think his best kiss with HS was after they had gone through the Never Apart arch.

In any case, this is the end.

I came in watching this drama without much expectations (I love NJH) but then found a gem in DO and Dimples.

As for the main villain, he was too 'perfect' (?) - all knowing - and then BAM. End. [Actually I am thankful that they got this part done in the first 30 mins. HAHAHA]

It was a good journey with everyone and I may be back with gifs once I get my hands on the subbed episode.

EDIT: Saw the photo posted by @triplem and gave a little squeal seeing both DO and NJH in black turtlenecks . LOL.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Not gonna lie, I had low expectations in the beginning. 

The writer didn't look that special(and well, she's not perfect, certainly, but that's beside the point), I wanted her to do a more serious sageuk, etc... 

But this ended up being so much fun even with its shortcomings, more engaging than any other drama in the past few years. And I'm very happy about its ratings success, NJH deserves it so much. As if she didn't prove it already, she showed us amazing and versatile acting here. 

Congrats to the cast, and may I finally have a life again!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 4