Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님


Recommended Posts

1.What I thought was right, Yool would let MY and CPss go, but sadly it ended with MY's death, first time I feel sorry for CPss.

2.Why HS doesn't let Yool take care of KCE why did she have to go find him at his house -.-

3.Now the Yool will go to the war, he will wins it and comes back to kill KCE, Mr. Dimples will play a big part of it I think. Maybe he will save HS somehow.

4.The Queen and the Prince not appearing for the last what 2 or 3 episodes bothers me? like is their story ended?! will they help Lee Yool now? what will happen?!

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My happy moment. I can sleep well tonight!

And one last thing of note.  Standing ovation for WD/LY please for being man of the moment...currently sitting in 1st place by a mile in my "esteemed Men of Joseon time" ladder.  Notice how despite th

Perhaps.  Guess we'll have to wait a week to find out...    It makes more sense since I feel like KCE (the omniscient one) seems to know who the baby's daddy is...otherwise why ask MY to kill

I think tonight is the grand finale where it is expected we toast the demise of KCE.

Although I abhor him, he is still not the evilest villain out there. I think that he is more omnipotent? Haha.

He knows what is happening everywhere, is at the right place at the right time, survives an arrow and is up and about, bouncing around Hanyang (whereas an assassin like MY takes ages to recover).

Seeing the incompetence of his own son, I think KCE considered MY like his own son (with good killing skills).

But to plunge a sword into him and letting the CPrincess witness it (in all her pain and agony) , this is the soul of a man who loves no one. I don't even think he loves himself. He is craving for something that will never fill his soul. If he took over the throne (by proxy through his grandchild), his next thought would be war to gain more and more and more. In the end, it will lead to the destruction of what he craved in the beginning.

 

Not sure if I will do full recaps. I may recap chunks of the episode tonight.

I realise a lot of things are lost in translation so I am off to watch Ep 15 again .....with subs.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

BTS of Ep 15 - that hat is a wardrobe hazard.  I remember thinking the same during the kiss in the forever love doorway... :lol:  Also DKS's shoes for the sword scene - Guess it's not a full body shoot so he can get away with it :lol:

 

EDIT- also HS may be the one to kill KCE. She was already intending to when she went into his room with a knife but was interrupted by his Son.

 

 

Edited by nrllee
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So the guessing game has shifted from who is the baby's daddy to who will kill KCE :lol:

 

I will stay away from the thread tonight to avoid spoilers. Unless I can livestream, I wil wait for subs to find out. Realized that I lost some feels/sensations last night because I read recaps first. Hopefully I can have strong will and patience to stay away from spoilers. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

This Dandanie (Kyungsoo fan) translated some of netz comments of E15:

5. +27, -1 The story is getting......... It could be well-made but why is it ending like this...
6.+20, -0 Sigh the ending is too frustrating.... Please be a happy ending tomorrowㅠㅠ
9.+6, -0 Daebak! It ended like this and tomorrow's the last episode? Is this right?
11. +4, -0 If everyone dies I'm gonna take some antidepressant pills..
12.+3, -0 Writer-nim, please let the Crown Prince live~
2. +653, -11 I wanted today to finish everything so I get to watch the love scenes tomorrow, but what is thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I believe in God Jiseol (note: the writer of 100dmp) please solve everything quicklyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3.+346, -4 If it's a sad ending for real........... I can'tㅠㅠㅠ
4. +227, -5 It's going to be a sad ending...
 +22, -0 No, it won't beㅠㅠㅠ
7. +59, -0 To be honest I was really disappointed in Mooyeon-ie, just because of a girl he didn't see his sister even once, he should've been quick and planned everything
9.+37, -0 Am I the only who feels uncomfortable with how the story is unfolding

 

 https://kkumnetz.blogspot.com/2018/10/drama-100-days-my-prince-ep-15.html

 

I think everyone is expecting a sad ending and agree, it doesn't feel like it's the last episode with how things are going! we need more

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I think tonight is the grand finale where it is expected we toast the demise of KCE.

Although I abhor him, he is still not the evilest villain out there. I think that he is more omnipotent? Haha.

He knows what is happening everywhere, is at the right place at the right time, survives an arrow and is up and about, bouncing around Hanyang (whereas an assassin like MY takes ages to recover).

Seeing the incompetence of his own son, I think KCE considered MY like his own son (with good killing skills).

But to plunge a sword into him and letting the CPrincess witness it (in all her pain and agony) , this is the soul of a man who loves no one. I don't even think he loves himself. He is craving for something that will never fill his soul. If he took over the throne (by proxy through his grandchild), his next thought would be war to gain more and more and more. In the end, it will lead to the destruction of what he craved in the beginning.

 

Not sure if I will do full recaps. I may recap chunks of the episode tonight.

I realise a lot of things are lost in translation so I am off to watch Ep 15 again .....with subs.

While watching KCE during this episode I thought to myself this guy is a cardboard villain. I find myself comparing him to Prince Suyang in The Princess’ Man and as much as I hated the character, the man was a real human being who had tears and hurt in his eyes when his favorite daughter would argue with him about his cruelty and boldly defy his commands. The character was cruel but then there was that side to him that even when he was terribly hurt by the sting of his daughter’s words I felt the impropriety of her unfilial behavior and yet I was cheering her on. So the villain gave me mixed feelings every time I saw his human side, which was apparent even when being cruel maybe because of how the character was written and the portrayal by the actor. In comparison, KCE is just shallow or maybe shallowly written. He also had too much power without any real opponent so he does really seem omnipotent in their world.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

maxresdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSxHW7BfwzTrx6uGyeFjmimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAn72jdoX_-pL8vEcueFV

 

There seems to be no limit to how low KCE can go and will for his greed.  Not to mention he has no humanly ties to this world except to that of his own wants and needs.  MY's death felt like his fathers unfair and no justice to be found or to stop it.  It's not only sad it seems like such a waste of such a character who deserved better than a death like that...

 

I think that the sweet moments between the OTP were so lovely.  Him missing her cooking as bad as she believes she is and feeling appreciated for something only she could give him.  It wasn't just her cooking it was the comfort she allows him to experience and feel in being able to lay his head and worries down within the shelter and warmth of her lap.  Watching her pat him in that caring way she has always shown.  I think this is what he missed most that feeling and freedom to be able to feel safe for just a moment.  Love in action that is like no other...

Link to post
Share on other sites

watching with subs now.

I missed the first 10 minutes last night.

WD is scary when he is angry. His anger is the deeply, quietly menacing type.

*watching the scene with the CPrincess in the beginning*

And he can be cruel with his words too.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this was already shared, but the last episode will start airing 10 minutes earlier than usual, at 9:20 pm kst. So it looks like it will be even longer than these last few episodes have been- I'm guessing a full hour and a half? They just shot a movie for the ending, lol. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spark101 said:

Not sure if this was already shared, but the last episode will start airing 10 minutes earlier than usual, at 9:20 pm kst. So it looks like it will be even longer than these last few episodes have been- I'm guessing a full hour and a half? They just shot a movie for the ending, lol. 

Yeah, it’s airing early today. Here is a fan translation of the news article on this 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

We wr dicussing between own father, lover and own child who would one choose???

 

I have a feeling Crown Princess will betray her father. Plunging the sword into MY's heart infront of her was too traumatic for anyone to bear.

 

The iron mine? Hope CP capture KCE, leave him in the cave and seal all entrance.. LOL. CPrincess may well be emotionally spent n died during childbirth? CP may somehow save the baby for HS (being her brother's son) as a consolation.

 

I am still hopeful for a happy ending. Please.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think KCE will die so quickly.

LY wants to make him suffer and become a broken man.

How can this be done?

  1. Remove all his wealth, his reputation, his dignity
  2. Have his daughter testify regarding what her father has done (I think the worse which could happen would be she becomes a slave?) I have a feeling she may kill herself once her child is born - which includes the assassination attempt on the CP.
  3. Have his attempt to provoke a war with the Chinese revealed and himself revealed as a traitor.
  4. Have the Minister of War and the other minions betray him by revealing all that he had done. [I think they will rat him out once they see that their necks are on the line]
  5. instead of a beheading or execution - reduce him to a slave position.

However, I think the worse for him is to realise that his children has abandoned him. [Not sure about the son. I am sure he is not part of the conspiracy to kill the CP but he is a weak man. ]

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Don't think KCE will die so quickly.

LY wants to make him suffer and become a broken man.

How can this be done?

  1. Remove all his wealth, his reputation, his dignity
  2. Have his daughter testify regarding what her father has done (I think the worse which could happen would be she becomes a slave?) I have a feeling she may kill herself once her child is born - which includes the assassination attempt on the CP.
  3. Have his attempt to provoke a war with the Chinese revealed and himself revealed as a traitor.
  4. Have the Minister of War and the other minions betray him by revealing all that he had done. [I think they will rat him out once they see that their necks are on the line]
  5. instead of a beheading or execution - reduce him to a slave position.

However, I think the worse for him is to realise that his children has abandoned him. [Not sure about the son. I am sure he is not part of the conspiracy to kill the CP but he is a weak man. ]

 

The thing is that he can not kill the Crown Princess, since the pregnancy is the only thing that can give him the throne. And he knew that killing MY would turn his daughter against him. That's why he needed to find a new leverage against LY. By letting them go, LY revealed indirectly his reason: YS. That's why he is now using her as leverage. But once you think about it, you'll notice that Vice-Minister is losing, although on the surface he looks like the winner.

Once, HS/YS is removed from KCE's claws, LY can put him on trial. He has gathered a lot of evidence:

- Not only his own daughter will testify against him

- But LY has his diary/journal

- he also has eunuch Yang as witness. The Vice-Minister isn't aware that the eunuch survived.

- Then let us not forget that MY had his own followers. I am sure that they will turn against him as well.

I think that the emissary will testify against KCE too. We heard that it was illegal to possess a mine so that once his crimes are revealed (assassinations against the Crown Prince: poisoning and attack), his supporters will abandon him and say that he owned the mines!

 

To conclude, KCE will be condemned for many crimes and abandoned by everyone around him. I also think, his name could be removed from the records as if he had never existed. This would be a greater punishment as he tried so desperately to have his name recorded in history. I do think that he will be executed but death shouldn't be his only punishment. Losing his name and identity.... implies that his daughter was never Crown Princess in the first place. LY's marriage will not be annulled but totally erased, while YS returns and can be married to LY. KCE will be framed for what happened 12 years ago... so that YS's name (and her brother's name as well) will be restored. She won't be considered as the daughter's traitor. 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...