Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

even seowon prince felt that the way CP see is different, it looks like it is not previous CP.
JJY gave HS a new name to start a new life and forgot all in the past..

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

heart pain to the max.... for the whole ep watching them miss each other... 

DO's acting is really impressive!!!! My poor CP:(
preview looks like it's angstville next week and lots of tears....woo hooo

• Like 8

I hope that the fact that yool gave her plum blossom shoes instead of ones with cherry blossoms mean they'll end up together at the end...since the former is a symbol of resilience through adversity and the latter fades rather quickly. 

• Like 14

episode end with CP revisits their house and HS hide.
preview for next week. crown princess seems like realize that CP has a lover and HS told CP to go. HS met with KCE. He aware of her existence.

• Like 9

Urghhh... I.Just.Can't.Watch......

EDIT: Just watched the preview - what the heck is that all about!?

Shades of Moonlight in the Clouds when Ra On went into hiding and ever-ready second lead was there to lend a shoulder.

Sigh.... they need to solve the mystery of HS's past quickly. Right now it looks like KEC is holding all the aces since he is aware of HS's real identity.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, tianaa said:

wooow such a good stuffs before the heart break and he is all alone again i need to sign my contract too oppa are you still therehappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

well am worried when WD finds out about the truth vice premier  will try to kill him againkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377 and just needs to find his diary..he used to write everything down when he was still in the palace and he wont be the same man if he regains his memory and amnesia doesn't last long the brother will he reach to HS ?

THANK YOU for the kiss gif.... love the small smile lingering after the kiss (^.^)

21 minutes ago, latuadi said:

even seowon prince felt that the way CP see is different, it looks like it is not previous CP.
JJY gave HS a new name to start a new life and forgot all in the past..

Yah he has a haunted and vulnerable look... a lot more humane and compassionate, even to the crown princess he used to spun. He is totally going to do his duty as the father of the child and to his wife... argh i hate the lies KCE fed him... now he's advising CP like he's on his side.. argh that's SO WRONG.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, triplem said:

Mr dimples needs to stick to acting :lol:. NJH is a natural . Best dancer was Lee jun Hyuk ( the officer at the magistrate/ governor office ) . He has swag ! DO of course is the pro 

I can't believe how NJH and DO were so in sync while dancing! How awesome NJH was?! It was a delightful surprise. This young lady has an abundance of talent! I just love her!

• Like 7

looks like next week Mr Dimples will receive an order to look for and protect Yi Suh/Hong Shim, and he will struggle between loyalty to CP and his feelings. This actor is super cute. where has he been all this while??

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, minsunie said:

looks like next week Mr Dimples will receive an order to look for and protect Yi Suh/Hong Shim, and he will struggle between loyalty to CP and his feelings. This actor is super cute. where has he been all this while??

He was also in Chief Kim! You should watch that drama if you haven't already. 

• Like 5

awwww, i missed the episode live.  RL interruptions............B).  Seems from the comments above it was an angst episode.  My heart for the OTP:bawling:.  waiting for the raw.  

preview for ep.13

Ok, from the preview, both HS and her adopted father request yul to just forget her.  I This is my guess: I think HS is asking Yul if she can enter palace, and he replies nothing is impossible).  Yul is giving orders to JJY to find HS and protect her.  In the meanwhile JJY is asking her to change her name to either Jong shim or Yong shim, whichever name she does not regret.  The vice minister kidnaps HS and LY is asking (must be VM) where is that person?

Edit: written preview for ep.13

OSLVdx8.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Reading recaps on DramaMilk.....kinda made me cry. 

Yeah, I've wanted to smack WD over the head many times but, on the other hand, I feel sorry for him when he is Crown Prince.  What is happening to him because of his father in law is just really wrong.  

And I'm sad for Hong, too.  Now she has lost her home, family, and friends twice in a lifetime.  Yes, I know she has her brother back but she has lost the security she felt with her life in the village.  That is too hard. 

• Like 8

Okay I can’t get over yesterday and today’s happiness-sweetness then pain episodes. I’ll just sleep it off thinking of the handprint kiss. This kiss will ever marked in my heart —Amongst many type kisses I’ve watched from dull kiss, from frozen kiss, real kiss-passionate kiss, teasing kiss and more that I watched from 2004 (my age shows hahaha a real ajuma) —  full of confidence and purity in the name of love. I don’t know how to describe anymore. 

DKS you are so much my bias as psychopath, dark comedy and savage actor but now you have smitten this ajuma to look forward about your acting — hope swingkids will be shown already. NJH I love your wonderful expression after the kiss. Powerful acting! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

today's ep really makes me tear up. With the scenes where LY imagine HS in the palace, ahh the feeling is suffocating. But, I really not satisfied with this ep too. How come LY not know who HS really is ??!!! I'm really waiting this scene for today. Whenever I saw LY's face, I feel I want to beat LY like, Wake up !!!!! She's your first love, Yi Seo !!

EDIT : I saw someone translate for the next ep, LY ask HS to be his concubine ?! OMG LY !! what is that guy thinking now ?!

Edited by deanne3004
  • Like 7

Just finished watching raw... I'm in a mess. Cried for both of them missing each other, esp.for WD, always seeing HS everywhere... I should wait for subs before commenting further, although pretty much followed what was going on in this episode. My feelings and emotions are all over the place because of this episode...

The good news is, they're only apart for this one episode (I hope) as it seems that WD and HS will meet at the beginning of next episode. CP was asking for Eunuch Yang before he rode off into the village, right? Now we desperately need Yang and Dimples to help him remember his true standing in the palace.

From the preview, I think KCE will take HS away, and that's when we will go back to continue from the first episode where CP is riding with his horse somewhere. That KCE, why is he always having the upper hand in everything? Grrr... Will we ever see how he escape that seemingly fatal strike from the assassin?

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Grrr... Will we ever see how he escape that seemingly fatal strike from the assassin?

Arrow proof vest?  <_<  

Really it kinda ticks me off the MY nearly dies and is suffering horribly from his arrow wound (in the first scene it looked like a "kill shot" in the center chest but later it turns out to be his shoulder)  but CE gets shot in the side chest (which should puncture a lung), then he gets arm and leg wounds that gush blood, and he's walking around like nothing happened.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I knew I couldn’t watch it live. I don’t think I would not have been able to recap through my tears.

LY is just so utterly sad in this episode. He really has lost any spark as the arrogant CP or as high and mighty WD. 

I really really hate separation arcs, as much as I hate time jumps and the end of a drama where the two leads just stare at each other.

knowing this is pre- produced means that the ending is already set. 

Please let them reunite properly by the next episode and have some sort of plan against KEC. At this point, I don’t care who is baby daddy.

But MY should go back and play havoc with the CPrincess emotions...*evil thought*

• Like 10

17 hours ago, nrllee said:

Also it seemed rather odd that Minister Kim and his assassin henchman escaped the other skilled assassins so easily?  Minister Kim seems to be superman.  Whilst WD took a while for his arrow wound to heal (as does MY), Minister Kim copped one too but was back on his feet and good to go almost immediately...minor detail of course to get the story moving along.

Sorry to cut your post. I’m not surprised at all that KCE’s fighting skills are impressive. However, that’s mainly because quite a few old statemen in Chinese historical drama are very often shown to be very strong, skilled warriors. They have a lot of experience and they’re battle hardened so they’re not easily defeated. In Nirvana in Fire which I find has some of the most well written and intelligent villains/antagonists, those old men had fighting skills to put any young man to shame. I think KCE must have the experience and skill to walk away alive from that group of assassins. He might have been a general in the past.

• Like 8