Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

If we look at the initial trailers released for the show there is a scene where HS is sitting in front of LY in the palace.. so it is for sure she will enter the palace (or that could be a dream sequence..? LY missing HS!! ) 

I can't wait to watch how the story unfolds!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, valleryrose said:

If we look at the initial trailers released for the show there is a scene where HS is sitting in front of LY in the palace.. so it is for sure she will enter the palace (or that could be a dream sequence..? LY missing HS!! ) 

Honestly, I thought that scene will be LY dream sequence because he missed HS so much. I want to put my expectation low in the ground so I won't hurt too much :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Honestly, I thought that scene will be LY dream sequence because he missed HS so much. I want to put my expectation low in the ground so I won't hurt too much :sweatingbullets:

That's me too..!

• Like 9

Hi everyone !

Since I have read the comments on this page and watching 8 eps, I kinda have some thoughts.

1) HS and WD might be divorced. Thats why the title is 100 days my husband. They become husband and wife only when LY live at the village as WD. For me, it is significant scene when HS told WD if she cut the ties at the robe, it means that they are divorced. The ending of this drama is they could be together again as LY and YIS.

2) HS will be follow her brother. Thats means she might leave the Songjoo Village since MY already ask her to go together living in a new place at the borders. Maybe she left the village after WD return to the palace.

3) LY will remember who is HS after he return to the palace. And I also believe the scene where both of them sitting facing each other in the palace while HS smile to him is his imagination.

4) For MY and the crown princess, I come to think that they will die at the end.

• Like 13
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

Hi everyone !

Since I have read the comments on this page and watching 8 eps, I kinda have some thoughts.

1) HS and WD might be divorced. Thats why the title is 100 days my husband. They become husband and wife only when LY live at the village as WD. For me, it is significant scene when HS told WD if she cut the ties at the robe, it means that they are divorced. The ending of this drama is they could be together again as LY and YIS.

3) LY will remember who is HS after he return to the palace. And I also believe the scene where both of them sitting facing each other in the palace while HS smile to him is his imagination.

4) For MY and the crown princess, I come to think that they will die at the end.

Agreed w/ 1) & 3).  The robe ties thing is definitely a hidden breadcrumb for later plot development.

For 4), even if MY & CPrincess have to die, I do hope the innocent child can be saved....maybe adopted by LY & YIS??

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Wow I believe so too. Because his face looks so sad while HS is in her peasant dress yet so happy. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

arrgh guys are you all saying this drama will turn into super sappy melodrama after all the lighthearted scenes we have been getting??? I don't really get that vibe so far though.  Maybe I am a cup half full person :lol:

Anyway I am drowning in dramas.  :sweatingbullets:  I just watched this week's episodes and I like the pace. I also appreciate that the OTP has begun realising there's more to each other's real identities before the romance went full steam. But yet the fact they are going to kiss means their hearts are in it. I like what he said in the preview - cause regardless of who he is, it's his feelings that he is tuning into.  I am certain of a happy ending for this pair .

I really missed Mr Dimples. 

ITO21h9.png

So I hope with him being the new magistrate , we will see a bit more of him. With his face blindness , will  he be able to recognise the CP though? Or can he recognise his voice. Interesting relationship that he has there with his step bro, with the latter actually saving him from KCE and not wanting him to be KCE's pawn. 

Don't smack me ...but I really like the scenes with MY in it. They give all the  emotional punches for me. The bro-sis reunions always make me tear up...and then this ...oh my god...such a tragic love story... I really hope MY survives. Crazy me is rooting for them  @Jillia:D 

XPk2Cex.pnglVckN28.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Anyway I am drowning in dramas.  :sweatingbullets:  I just watched this week's episodes and I like the pace. I also appreciate that the OTP has begun realising there's more to each other's real identities before the romance went full steam. But yet the fact they are going to kiss means their hearts are in it. I like what he said in the preview - cause regardless of who he is, it's his feelings that he is tuning into.  I am certain of a happy ending for this pair .

Really? You're confidence with a happy ending? Now I feel relieved (^^). 

Spoiler

Now I wonder if KyungSoo will have more than 1 kiss scene in this drama. I'm waiting for a happy kiss, not a sad goodbye kiss like in the preview. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

On 10/5/2018 at 7:03 AM, valleryrose said:

I can't help but feel like she's going to die at the end and that scene was just his imagination. If HS really enter the palace, shouldn't her clothes be royal clothing instead of commoner's clothes? I really hope I'm wrong about her death. My version of an ending: WD and HS are living in the villages instead of the palace. 

I finished episode 8 this morning. Despite the poor editing and the inconsistent (and sometimes confusing) plot holes, I am still enjoying the show. I like the pacing (it's neither slow nor fast) and I think it flows nicely with the main leads. I'm growing very fond of the village people (particularly Goo-Dol) and the older brother. I couldn't stop grinning throughout episode 7 and 8. I'm soo looking forward to next week episode. 

• Like 10

NJH instagram update:kiss_wink:

BTS making WD birthday:joy:

tvN

EDIT:

One of the spoiler pic for the upcoming episodes.  Three musketeers:love:

Spoiler

vss0qbH.jpg

another beautiful m/v on our OTP

cr: uploader

I  AM LIKING DO VERY MUCH THESE DAYS.  HE IS KINDA CUTE:heart:

Spoiler

9bXWhob.gif

CR: DC GALL

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Although the actress who plays the CPrincess isn't as nuanced as NJH (granted she doesn't have as much air time as NJH so that could be a factor) and she did look like she was out of her depth during the Press Con too, BUT she is a stunning beauty in her hanboks.  Eye candy.  Classically beautiful.  That pic of her that @mimii89 put up of her in the TVN official page stopped me mid scroll.  :o

• Like 6

@triplem no worries this is not a real saeguk drama. The writernim has a lot of choice to make this happy ending. However, most of the background or situations were based on historical issues - drought, earthquakes, yin and yang situation, power hungry, greedy, selfishness etc. hehee. I believe that this will be a happy ending. Actually, I am happy with the pace and less violence like most saeguk drama. 

@pad-hari the three muskeeters (Palace Guard, the New Magistrate and New Won Deuk) are okay but I still hopeful of Dong Joo Lee Yul’s friend detective body guard is alive. Waaah. Not even assassin brother can replace him if indeed MY (with his two allies who knew about WD as the CP) be redeemed. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I think he is just dressing up as a palace official. Because for the life of me, I cannot imagine Go Dol being promoted.

It was from 2 weeks ago? It looks like he is promoting the drama by mentioning the airing time.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

but I still hopeful of Dong Joo Lee Yul’s friend detective body guard is alive.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. They fished the dead body dressed in the prince's clothes out of the river.  The bodyguard forced the Crown Prince to change clothes with him before they ran off in different directions, and the bodyguard was in CP's clothes when he was shot and fell into the river.

1 hour ago, deanne3004 said:

I saw this at GooDol's ig. Is he going to be somebody in the palace soon ?

@Dramanoona is probably right that he was just dressing up to publicize the broadcast. However, the caption on the insta was funny, so here is a translation of that caption.

#tvN #100DaysHusband  Finally, it’s Monday!!  #Everyone has the 3rd episode broadcast on their calendars right?  #Story of Songjoohyun Village~~  #Majestic demeanor  #Goo Dol  #Goo Dol’s newlywed life  #Attractive and good looking  #A real man  #Kim Ki Doo … Let’s meet tonight~~~ (heart)  #Broadcast

Kim Ki Doo is, of course, the actor in the role of Goo Dol. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Official stills for tomorrow's ep

V17biZk.jpg

cr: tvN

Related article:

이에 제작진은 “10월8일 제윤이 송주현 현감으로 부임한다. 송주현 마을에서 어떤 수사를 펼쳐나갈지 기대해달라”고 전했다. 송주현 마을은 죽은 줄만 알았던 세자 율과 보고 싶은 여인 홍심이 있는 중요한 장소. 그곳에서 제윤의 현명함이 율을 찾아낼 것이라는 기대를 품게 되지만, 그에게는 안면소실증이라는 치명적인 문제가 있기 때문에 예측이 어려워진다. 과연 현감으로 부임한 제윤이 원득의 기억을 찾는 데 어떤 활약을 할지, 그리고 연심을 품은 홍심을 다시 만나면 어떤 반응을 보일지 귀추가 주목된다. (사진=tvN 제공)

Translation Naver:
The production crew said, "Je Yoon will be appointed as Song Joo-hyun on October 8. "We ask you to look forward to the investigation that will take place in Song Ju-hyun's village." Song Ju-hyun Village is an important place where Seja Yul, who thought she was dead, and the redness of a woman who wants to see her. There is a high expectation that Je-yoon's wisdom will find the rate, but it becomes difficult to predict because he has a fatal problem called facial disillusionment. Attention is focusing on how Je Yoon, who was appointed as the current leader, will play a role in finding the original memory and how he will react when he meets the heart of compassion again. (Pictures=Provided by tvN)

Bts pic
gtmMnGH.jpg
cr: dc gall
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1