[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

24 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

1 more thing you have to remember, KCE is the one who killed LY's mother.

I just cant wait for LY to regain his memory (might not be so good for his relationship with HS....) I cant wait for LY to point out that he never even tough the Crown Princess hand much less bed her for her to be pregnant with LY child... 

Oh, I remember that KCE killed LY’s mother but I see it more as a price the puppet king paid for participating in the usurpation of the throne which resulted in the massacre of many families. It’s unfortunate though that LY had to suffer the consequence of losing his quite lovely mother. 

As much as I want his romance to flourish and grow stronger, I want him to return to the palace primarily to unmask this phony heir business. I don’t know what kind of retribution, if any, to expect for KCE for his other deeds. After all, the king and him committed the rebellion together even if only one was the puppet master. MY also seem to have accepted the injustice of his father’s death. I don’t know if it’s a case of the reality of his situation (he’s powerless) or if it will take some deed of KCE to turn MY against him. I can only wait and see. 

@guinearoyal, I would be very shocked if they actually consummate their marriage. I can’t see the writer doing that without them knowing who they truly are. Like WD doesn’t know he’s LY and LY doesn’t know HS is YS. Of course I’d be happy with them consummating their marriage now if they mutually want to but I can’t see the writer doing it though I wouldn’t mind her proving me wrong. Heh.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Oh, I remember that KCE killed LY’s mother but I see it more as a price the puppet king paid for participating in the usurpation of the throne which resulted in the massacre of many families. It’s unfortunate though that LY had to suffer the consequence of losing his quite lovely mother. 

As as much as I want his romance to flourish and grow stronger, I want him to return to the palace primarily to unmask this phony heir business. I don’t know what kind of retribution, if any, to expect for KCE for his other deeds. After all, the king and him committed the rebellion together even if only one was the puppet master. MY also seem to have accepted the injustice of his father’s death. I don’t know if it’s a case of the reality of their situation or if it will take some deed of KCE to turn MY against him. I can only wait and see. 

Or LY could regain his memory but pretend to not remember to keep him save and sill together with HS 

I dont know how to clarify MY character. His reason for joint KCE to protect his sister doesnt really justify him killing the innocent. He could have find some way to go around all of the evil deed KCE told him to do. The things is, he doesnt even know for sure where his sister is, how can he be sure that KCE is keeping his promise to let her live....There are so many loopholes in MY reasoning and action. Even though we see a redeeming act of MY, for me he still need to be answerable for his bad deed before.

Does everyone think that Mr Dimple's brother is the father of the Crown Princess child? 

I would say that MY actions have all depended on the deal he made with the evil minister. I am not condoning his actions but it all depends on what he does from this point forward, knowing his sister and wD’s lives are entwined may give him pause for thought. I like the idea that he may become wD/LY’s ally. I get the feeling that he does not enjoy what he does but to get out of the assassin life, his last task is to kill the Crown Prince. 

PS. Now I have to wait 10 hours to find out what happens with that arrow!

@fieza1871, currently I have ambivalent feelings towards MY. I understand that he wanted to keep his sister alive but it still doesn’t excuse the fact that he has killed many people on KCE’s orders. At least he still has a tiny bit of conscience left though because he seemed hopeful that he won’t have to kill any more in the future. 

Just watched today's episode and I really liked it since the Prince is finally starting to act more like a human being.  For the first time, I didn't want to smack him over the head.  ;)

But that preview bothers me.  I have a feeling that it's some kind of fooler.  And I'm thinking that because of HS saying something like "what would it have been like if I were HS and you were WD....."  Previews can be very sneaky things that make us think/hope things that are not true.  I am suspicious.

Too many K dramas and I’m with the team that doesn’t believe they will consummate the marriage. 

Spoiler

Off topic. Although one k drama trope (noble idiocy) was busted in Still 17 when the male lead actually doesn’t run away and returns to the female lead.

K drama formula is that they do not know each other’s real identities, therefore no possible babies can develop. 

We are on episode 8 today so I think by the next two episodes, he will regain his memory and head back to the palace. Knowing about HS real identity, I am not sure when that will happen. And I miss Mr Dimples.....the lack of interaction with HS...Sigh.

PS. The royal inspector also was in Moonlight in the Clouds. Lol. He also took the state exam then.

Nam Ji Hyun Is Attached To Her Script Behind The Scenes Of “100 Days My Prince”

Nam Ji Hyun Is Attached To Her Script Behind The Scenes Of “100 Days My Prince”

Oct 1, 2018
by L. Kim

tvN’s “100 Days My Prince” released stills of Nam Ji Hyun passionately studying her script.

The period romance tells the story of crown prince Lee Yool (played by EXO’s D.O.) and Hong Shim (played by Nam Ji Hyun), the oldest unmarried woman in Joseon. Through a terrible attack of betrayal, Lee Yool eventually loses his memory and turns into a clumsy peasant named Won Deuk, and Hong Shim struggles to survive without revealing her true identity as an elite lady named Yoon Yi Seo.

In the unveiled photos, Nam Ji Hyun is seriously focusing on her script. Whether she’s rehearsing or taking a break, the script never leaves her hands, showing her deep passion for acting. Also, the production team revealed that Nam Ji Hyun smiles brightly both on and off camera and re-energizes those around her with her cheerful energy.

Nam-Ji-Hyun-2.jpg

“100 Days My Prince” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1238839wpp/nam-ji-hyun-attached-script-behind-scenes-100-days-prince

PS: Even though he got lovely shoes for his  wife, i think she is going to give him earful for spending money on it.  :tounge_wink: i hope she does not.

Good episode... Awesome to see WD beginning to piece things about himself and HS and starts to question their real identities.

I think Mr.Dimples is taken by MY people? Who else could it be? The other royal guard that handed him LY's letter? Could it be that there is another group fighting against Kim? The good guys....

I have a question: so the Kim side is obviously the bad guys, what about the other side? They're on the Queen side, so also not on LY's side right? So when LY is back in the palace, who are the ministers (those in red robes) that he can trust? I really want MY to side with LY too please.... I vote for MY to be pardoned for helping LY back to his rightful place in the palace. And then the brother and sister can live happily ever after too...

Am I the only one a bit disappointed with the capture of corrupt official by the undercover official so soon? Because he won't get to see WD revealed as the CP. I want him to cower in fear in front of WD and beg for mercy. That Park guy got away though. At least can see him kneel in front of WD.

Agree that there won't be consummation of the marriage yet, but can we at least get a proper kiss maybe? It is ep.8 after all... where all first kisses happen :D

that preview each one like am waiting for something to happen it is not well i give up n stop expecting much from preview may be it was meant for ep 9 and 10bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927 that last scene was nerve wrecking but i love  the way they  change From serious scene made fluffy and cute one

a7ddddbd30e1ec656a54f63306518bcf49b4aaca

based from the preview that arrow wont be so dangerous eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

daebak,, the rating is getting higher B)

still dont have the time to watch until after office but saw some spoiler on ig.. won deuk have some his archery skills back and he bought a pair of pretty shoes to hong shim.. :wub:

but how come Hong Shim brother didnt know that the Prince is Hong Shim's husband??

OK... now that the satan Crown Princess has murdered her sperm donor... I am 200 percent sure that Hong Sim’s arabeoni is NOT the father of her offspring... 

like father like daughter... Vice PM and his daughter are satans... :confounded:

and I am joining the wagon that the consummation of WD and HS won’t be occuring... not now... the story elevated so pacely good and I think WD will eventually regain his memory back sooner than we’ve expected... which is good! and his disfunctional King father is so hopeless... 

Yay to the ratings! (chances are that we gonna see the cast (some of them) dancing to a exo song :D) 

Good to see that WD is also questioning HS's identity. I like that HS is explaining how people are really treated, like only noblemen/women are regarded as people etc. I mean, he also experienced it by himself. I feel WD/LY will take them into account once he'll become king or return to the palace. 

So MY knows KCE is behind all that and basically traded his life for his sister's. I feel endless sadness for him, i mean he probably shut a emotional part down in order to do what he does...and it doesn't look like his planning a revenge to kill KCE because he keeps saying it is last job...?

Count me in on the "no consummation train". ..They wouldn't be so kind to give us THAT satisfaction. 

I'm going to be sooo disappointed if we don't at least get a kiss in this next episode. <_< 

This is the only kdrama trope that I would like to see happen.  Can I call first kisses at the halfway mark a trope? :)

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

OK... now that the satan Crown Princess has murdered her sperm donor... I am 200 percent sure that Hong Sim’s arabeoni is NOT the father of her offspring... 

like father like daughter... Vice PM and his daughter are satans... :confounded:

and I am joining the wagon that the consummation of WD and HS won’t be occuring... not now... the story elevated so pacely good and I think WD will eventually regain his memory back sooner than we’ve expected... which is good! and his disfunctional King father is so hopeless... 

I disagree with you, my dear chingu. In my opinion, the crown princess killed an innocent man. Her father was never interested in knowing the identity of the child. So when he heard about the death of a noble son, he thought, she had covered up her tracks. However, KEC told her, he just needed to hear about the death of a nobleman and he would assume, he was the father. This gave the crown princess the opportunity to ensure that no one would ever suspect the real identity of the father.

The latter is the prince Seowon that's why the Crown princess visited the queen. When she announced that she was pregnant, she was telling her that she couldn't do anything to her. If she revealed that Crown princess had slept with another man, then CP would be forced to reveal the identity of the father: her son. That way she ensures that the queen won't stop her... as the child represents a thread to her son Seowon. 

The episode 7 revealed that the Crown princess is definitely not working for KEC... the fact that he had no problem to have her killed by MY/SH was the turning point for her to hate and resent her own father. It is clear that she won't let him use her child for his own interest. In a long term, she plans to use her son to get rid of her own father.

As for the consummation night, I am all for it because this is exactly what LY/WD needs. If they don't have sex, once they realize his true identity, he can never claim her as his wife, especially since he was acting under a different name. If she has really become his woman, later he can still claim her as his wife, even if it was under a false name... moreover, this would underline the difference in his "marriage" with the Crown princess. He never had sex with her and even his own father warned him... he needed to sleep with KEC's daughter in order to become official.    

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I disagree with you, my dear chingu. In my opinion, the crown princess killed an innocent man. Her father was never interested in knowing the identity of the child. So when he heard about the death of a noble son, he thought, she had covered up her tracks. However, KEC told her, he just needed to hear about the death of a nobleman and he would assume, he was the father. This gave the crown princess the opportunity to ensure that no one would ever suspect the real identity of the father.

The latter is the prince Seowon that's why the Crown princess visited the queen. When she announced that she was pregnant, she was telling her that she couldn't do anything to her. If she revealed that Crown princess had slept with another man, then CP would be forced to reveal the identity of the father: her son. That way she ensures that the queen won't stop her... as the child represents a thread to her son Seowon. 

The episode 7 revealed that the Crown princess is definitely not working for KEC... the fact that he had no problem to have her killed by MY/SH was the turning point for her to hate and resent her own father. It is clear that she won't let him use her child for his own interest. In a long term, she plans to use her son to get rid of her own father.

As for the consummation night, I am all for it because this is exactly what LY/WD needs. If they don't have sex, once they realize his true identity, he can never claim her as his wife, especially since he was acting under a different name. If she has really become his woman, later he can still claim as his wife, even if it was under a false name... moreover, this would underline the difference in his "marriage" with the Crown princess. He never had sex with her and even his own father warned him... he needed to sleep with KEC's daughter in order to become official.    

:lol: We all certainly hope that your theory of the need for comsummation come true. But please pd-nim, not just a candle blown out please, some kisses first, 'kay....

I too think that the one died in the fire isn't the real father of baby. But if you didn't point it out, I wouldn't have guessed that she tied it to Grand Prince. Smart girl, I must say... coz only then the Queen will leave her alone.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: We all certainly hope that your theory of the need for comsummation come true. But please pd-nim, not just a candle blown out please, some kisses first, 'kay....

I too think that the one died in the fire isn't the real father of baby. But if you didn't point it out, I wouldn't have guessed that she tied it to Grand Prince. Smart girl, I must say... coz only then the Queen will leave her alone.

The point is that both main characters are living under a false name... so they are just married as HS and WD. That's why the consummation of the marriage is important. In reality, LY had already proposed to YYS in his childhood. Striking is that now WD is investigating HS. He has already noticed that

- she can read

- she can speak in a very formal manner (not just saturi)

- she can quote from books

- her father is not her real father and she has a brother she was separated from for a long time

To conclude, he might discover her true identity before his own... On the other hand, HS is also investigating WD's true identity. 

She has noticed that 

- he can use a bow

- he has good fighting skills

- he can ride a horse

- he can read but possesses a certain education as he can recite poems

I suspect that her adoptive father will show her the clothes LY was wearing when he found him injured. She might think that he was the bodyguard of the crown prince. As you can see, I suspect that she might discover his true identity, especially if she meets her brother again. She was the one facing the arrow, she saw it coming and since MY was standing on the top of the hill, she could have recognized him.  

Archived