[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

7 hours ago, prettyhappy said:

Hi all, happy to find a thread for this drama!! :) This is the first time I'm watching a drama that all episodes have not been aired so I'm going crazy waiting for the next episode! May I know where can i watch tonight's episode LIVE online from overseas?

Really can't wait!! Thank you in advance!

Hi!  Rules say that we're not supposed to share viewing links.

I like to follow live recaps, though, and I think it's okay to share information about that.  I'm gonna spoiler tag this because I've mentioned this site before.  I am not affiliated them in any way; I'm just a fan of their recaps.  (Apologies for the double spoiler tag; my mouse is messed up.)

Spoiler

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww... my heart cannot contain the excitement of tonight episode.. roller coaster indeed.. MY knew from the start that KCE is their father killer but he works for his sister lives as an exchange. 

also the last scenes.. arrgghh... need to wait for tomorrow...

today's episode was fast paced but too much palace politics.  MY does know that the evil minister is a bad guy.  He is working for him on the condition to let his sister alive.  

So, from the preview the happang(the first night) is arranged for our OTP, but will it happen?

The evil minister announced before the king in the court that the princess is pregnant with prince's baby. 

Mr. Dimples was kidnapped by somebody.  But the person's face was not shown

HS really is doubting her adopted father now.  She was asking him who really WD is?  She told him that he saved her from the goons by sword fighting.   As usual, that scene was cut to another scene.  We dont know whether he confessed who WD really is to HS? 

edit:

The cutie bunnies at the end of the episode

eea5fQm.gif

cr: dc gall

Preview ep.8 16 secs

Translation:(dont mind if there are any mistakes, please correct)

GD: Drink this and release some energy tonite

GD wife:(she is giving her the puff)dress yourself and_________________(i dont understand what she is saying)

WD: Since we are married, of course happang has to take place.  Tonite i dont think i will let you go.

31 secs

Translation:

HS: How will it be  If i am really Hong shim and you are won duekie ?(she implies they are different from what they are)

WD to HS: Come here, _____________________________________(he is telling something witty, i dont understand)

GD:How many days have passed since you got married, you have not spend your first night yet? 

rest of the translation is from the 16s preview.

cr: tvn

Actually WD also started suspecting HS.  He thinks sometimes she is speaking in satoori and sometimes the hanyang accent.  She also read him the books he transcribed.  He thinks she should be from  a noble family and buys her the fashionable shoes.  :love:

EDIT 1: Since he is the prince, if his honeymoon night takes place then there is the possibility of rains to end the drought in the country.

Wow, another good episode!

LY saved HS. LY is slowly piecing his memories and realizing HS lied(?) MY found LY and was about to kill him when HS came in the field and saw an arrow hurtling right at LY. No idea if she saw her brother or not.

The corrupt mayor was arrested for something.

25 minutes ago, prettyhappy said:

Hi Thistle, Thanks for the recommendation! Will definitely check out their recaps! Excited to know what happened!

HI!  Glad to be able to share.  I wanted to edit my post to say that the site is after-capping 100 Days rather than live recapping but there's a weird thing here where a thread won't edit sometimes. 

That recap site is fairly speedy, though, so the wait shouldn't be long.

Hi Thistle, I just read the recaps! Today's episode is daebak! Feeling satisfied now! Thanks to you! Thought I'll be able to rest after reading the recaps but I think I'll be thinking of tomo's episode that I wont be able to sleep! Hahahahah:D Tomo please come quickly! Pali Pali!!

Do you think the father of crown princess' baby could be MY? She might have liked him since he spared her life when they were little. If it is, that would be disastrous! Omo! Omo! :crazy: What would LY do?!!! HS will be heartbroken if MY dies.. yet he can't be spared cos of the sins he has committed.. :(

mqdefault.jpgtumblr_pdqhyqSXyu1rz948yo4_540.gif

I'm looking forward to him not letting her go for the night and that first shared kiss.

Hoping at least some of those 100 days are filled with married bliss.:w00t:

LOL at least some sweet memories that won't be easily forgotten...

For somewhere in the middle of her being tied up and watching in fear. 

This substitute husband of hers bravely took on all those men with only a switch from a tree in his desire to set her free. 

Continues to change her view of that worthless man she thought he was. 

To opening her eyes and heart to this man she only now can see...

He may not want his memories back and I wouldn't either for a simple life of being poor yet loved and free.

Would be much better than being a lonely prince in a world where one cannot even trust those he knows around him

or for that matter be able to breathe...

I think MY may jump ship to join hands with LY once he sees that he is married to his sister and genuinely loves her. Which may take a bit of convincing. But because his sisters life is what is most important to him,  if the crown prince can guarantee HS safety and well being, his agreement with KCE falls through, because he will not have anything to hold over MY to control him... though I can see him as a double agent there for a while. 

I find it so outrageous that KCE and his daughter are actually trying to pass the fruit of her love affair off as the prince’s child. It’s such an affront to the prince even more so because they planned his murder and hardly felt any remorse over their actions. Sure we saw KCE mad at the princess but it seemed purely from the possibility of losing the political advantage over his severed tie to the prince. That was short lived of course because now he’s using someone else’s child to pass off as the prince’s heir. I can’t say I’d ever feel sorry for them if this eventually comes to light of day. 

4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I find it so outrageous that KCE and his daughter are actually trying to pass the fruit of her love affair off as the prince’s child. It’s such an affront to the prince even more so because they planned his murder and hardly felt any remorse over their actions. Sure we saw KCE mad at the princess but it seemed purely from the possibility of losing the political advantage over his severed tie to the prince. That was short lived of course because now he’s using someone else’s child to pass off as the prince’s heir. I can’t say I’d ever feel sorry for them if this eventually comes to light of day. 

1 more thing you have to remember, KCE is the one who killed LY's mother.

I just cant wait for LY to regain his memory (might not be so good for his relationship with HS....) I cant wait for LY to point out that he never even tough the Crown Princess hand much less bed her for her to be pregnant with LY child... 

Wait! I just had a thought... If LY hasn't consummated his marriage with the princess...does that not make her his wife yet?

In some western cultures in the same time period, not consummating the marriage meant that the marriage was not completed and thus not legal.

I don't know much about korean traditions in this matter, but does the same idea hold here?

Archived