[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

14 hours ago, dito said:

I don't know if I got this right coz the preview was moving too fast...so correct me If I'm wrong....but are they trying to install WD as the fake crown prince coz he resembles CP so much....:huh:

Story moving along.....a bit slowly for me. Editing does not help.....took me out of the story quite a few times with its abrupt scene changes. I know they have to keep both the village and the palace tracks parallel but it doesn't need to be so jarring....no need to cut a scene in two parts like that.....you can finish a scene and then move on, you know. Especially if the scene does not require any suspense. If you drag out scenes like that people like me will get distracted easily.

So for now my vote for baby daddy goes to MY again. Just the way they talked today.....I saw something between them. These discussions we keep having about the baby daddy makes be think we are watching a Reply series or something.....instead of "who's the husband" we play "Who's the baby daddy":lol:

Crown princess is playing a double game with her dad. In one she does as he says.....on other hand she seems to be working towards bringing him down. If I'm right it's a pity she didn't confide in LY and made him her ally. 

One thing that makes me bored with the palace scenes is that they have given KCE too much power.....there seems to be no one who can threaten him and his position. If you say LY was the one...I'll say no....no matter how much he hated and was against KCE...LY was not actively working to bring him down...if he was we haven't been shown any hint of it.

The Queen doesn't seem to have a strong enough backing to go against KCE either.

The King is perfectly aware his son never consummated with his wife.....and now he's been pressured into accepting the CPss child as his heir...coz thats what KCE wants.

If they are trying to show that when LY comes back he'll become a major threat to KCE....then they should have laid the ground work for that before CP lost his memories and became WD. At least then we will know that after LY goes back he has his supporters to help him take down KCE ....this way......LY will have to start from the beginning ....and what little power he tries to wield will be curbed by his scaredy cat daddy.    

Yes KCE has way too much power to the point where even the other faction seems neutered just by his presence or words. The puppet king and the prince only had his fake support since he probably always had his own agenda. Setting the king aside, the prince is now KCE’s enemy. Going up against such a powerful man will require support. I’m wondering where that will come from. It would’ve been nice if there were other powerful men in the country. 

I wonder for what purpose KCE will use that king-stamped document. Will he use it for himself or his daughter? Hmmm.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I wonder for what purpose KCE will use that king-stamped document. Will he use it for himself or his daughter? Hmmm.

did he not use that stamped dox already when the queen and the prince were kneeling to meet the king to let them free from the talisman problem.  Instead of the king, the evil minister appeared before them and read the order that the king is not deposing them but to return to her chamber immediatley.

6 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

did he not use that stamped dox already when the queen and the prince were kneeling to meet the king to let them free from the talisman problem.  Instead of the king, the evil minister appeared before them and read the order that the king is not deposing them but to return to her chamber immediatley.

Oh, thanks for letting me know. I haven’t watched episode 8 yet. I read the recap and learned about what transpired.

@bebebisous33, I also would like the OTP to consummate their marriage before he returns to the palace but I think it won’t be easy to do because HS will probably oppose it with good reasons according to her personality.

Since HS is actually from a yangban (noble) family, it should be easier for her to marry the CP.

But we have to have some movement happening in terms of uncovering what happened to HS and what was done to her family. I am also beginning to echo the concerns of many regarding the episodes remaining and so many stories to unfold. It is time for WD to find out his real identity which inevitably will lead him back to the palace (and CPrincess). Unravel the mess over there (but who are CP's allies?). Who is baby daddy? What role does Mr Dimple play in this drama? What will happen to MY? Will evil minister get his comeuppance?

And.......will it finally rain!??

Perhaps it would take the comsummation of the CP and his wife (HS/YS)

@celebrianna @pad-hari is right. KEC used the sealed document in order to send the Queen and her son away. But they are not really deposed... it is just a matter of time.

Now, it is clear why MY was shot, since he doesn't work any longer for the Vice-Minister. Actually, he represents a thread to him as he knows everything that KEC has done. But what caught my attention is the timing of the assassination. Notice that he was shot in front of the Crown princess. Therefore I have to change my judgment about KEC and the identity of father's baby. 

First, it really looks like the Crown Princess Kim So Hye never wanted to become powerful. She had a different dream: living a simple life with someone who loves her by her side. Yet she was forced to marry LY. She is clearly aware that she is just a tool in her father's eyes. Secondly, the meeting between the Crown princess and MY underlines a certain affection. So it seems that she loved him. Shooting him in front of her was done by her father. We know that he is a good archer. It was to show her that he was never fooled by her. She had an innocent killed and he let her believe that she fooled him. I do think that the Crown princess met the prince Seowon hence she ensured that the Queen and SW would believe that he was the father. That's why her father said that she made a terrible mistake: the pregnancy. He knew from the start who was behind. I doubt that MY used her in order to get revenge on LY. There is love and affection from MY and KSH's lady knew about that hence when she saw MY, she let them meet. KSH wanted to give him a gift as a reminder of her... you can sense that she wished, she could leave this place too.

To conclude, shooting him in front of her reveals her father's cruelty and ruthlessness. It is a pity that LY was not able to see that KSH was just another victim like him. However, cutting the cherry tree in the palace illustrates that the Crown princess showed a certain cruelty herself. Actually, she didn't open up herself too.

It was a smart move from JJY to side with KEC on the surface. Giving him the secret letter doesn't represent a betrayal. JJY has already realized that KEC killed "the prince" and he has solved the mystery with the eunuch. But he needs to gather evidence for the assassination for the Crown prince planned by KEC. Right now, KEC seems to have won (his power has reached its peak). But his victory is standing on shady foundations:

- the announcement of the Crown princess' pregnancy is a double-edged knife

- just like the confirmed death of the Crown prince

KEC doesn't think that MY fooled him, since he has never done it before therefore he tried to get rid of him. Yet, MY decided to save LY  as he knew that the Crown prince was suffering from amnesia. He bought him some time. This move was good because KEC reveals his true intention: he never wanted to make the deal come true. MY's death sentence was just postponed, until he has fulfilled his usefulness. Now, MY is hurt but I doubt that he will die. Since MY has supporters, he won't be abandoned. To me, KSH (crown princess) will help him to recover too. MY and JJY will become LY's tools in his fight against KEC in the long run. MY is KEC's weakness.

The king is now well aware of the Vice-Minister's intention. He wants the royal seat without becoming the King... his real aim is to reign through his future grandson. At some point, he will get rid of the King and use the young age of the grandson in order to reign as regent.   

I normally do not watch sageuks. From what I gather from the drama, the king or CP is usually helpless against the ministers. (My experience is limited to Moon Embraces the Sun and Moonlight in the Clouds, mian!)

I would think it is utterly frustrating that even in their personal life, everything is determined by the ministers (up to who they can marry) and a weak king....

@bebebisous33, love your post. I agree that JJY and possibly MY will become the prince’s allies, however, what I am not clear on is how much power will they have. Right now even though MY knows a lot about KCE, everybody acknowledges that KCE is the true powerhouse in the country. It makes me wonder who owns military power in the country. Is it KCE? What kind of power does the king have on his own? The court seems heavily in KCE’s power. JJY also seems like he is disfavored in his family so what kind of power will he provide if the king really has no power on his own. I can’t foresee anyone winning against KCE right now because even if MY reveals KCE’s secrets, if KCE is the law of the land, things might just become more dangerous. The people or common folks have no real power either even if public opinion goes against KCE. This is why I’m wondering how KCE will meet his downfall. He might have to be assasinated.

Sorry if this has been asked before but could it be that the father of the crown princess baby is prince SW? Because he has feelings for the crown princess.

He or the bodyguard.

Havent watch ep 7 yet or they revealed the answer on latest ep?

31 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

JJY has already realized that KEC killed "the prince" and he has solved the mystery with the eunuch

OMO, JJY solved the riddle sent by LY?  did i miss something?  what was it about?  Didnt LY sent some chinese letter meaning " ELBOW"?  what is it about?  

Reg. MY and JJY turning themselves as allies to LY, i loved how HS helped WD shoot an arrow at noble Park that "the royal inspector is still around him and checking his actions".  WD acknowledged how she gave a good idea to mention royal inspector.  She is smart enough to help them too.

22 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@bebebisous33, love your post. I agree that JJY and possibly MY will become the prince’s allies, however, what I am not clear on is how much power will they have. Right now even though MY knows a lot about KCE, everybody acknowledges that KCE is the true powerhouse in the country. It makes me wonder who owns military power in the country. Is it KCE? What kind of power does the king have on his own? The court seems heavily in KCE’s power. JJY also seems like he is disfavored in his family so what kind of power will he provide if the king really has no power on his own. I can’t foresee anyone winning against KCE right now because even if MY reveals KCE’s secrets, if KCE is the law of the land, things might just become more dangerous. The people or common folks have no real power either even if public opinion goes against KCE. This is why I’m wondering how KCE will meet his downfall. He might have to be assasinated.

First of all, thanks for the compliment.:wub:

Now, I would like to answer your question. Notice that KEc uses the people as a thread against the King. In my opinion, when KEC is talking about the people, he is thinking about scholars, nobles and officials. Besides, there is just the half of the court that is supporting him. The other is supporting the Queen and SW. Sure, the latter are now in the minority. 

However, by living with HS as a commoner, WD/LY will realize that he can get the support from the real people, the commoners. HS told WD that they were not considered as human so far and they had no right. Hence this will be KEC's mistake. LY will be able to get the support from the villagers who will gather people from other villages. Then the queen and SW can side with LY as they are about to get deposed. The queen made the mistake to think that LY was her enemy, yet she misjudged the whole situation. Sure, with LY alive, her son can not succeed officially, unless they come to an agreement, if he is allowed to marry YYS/HS f. ex.

@pad-hari The riddle was about eunuch Jang. He wanted JJY to meet his eunuch as the latter would have told him things about LY/Crown princess aso. Sure, JJY never met him as he was killed before. Yet he solved the riddle but too late. 

@bebebisous33, I hope that it’s the case that the prince can garner the support of the scholars, the queen’s faction and other noblemen. I know the people will support him but I still don’t know how much power the people have in that period of time unless they have an organized resistance. My first sageuk was The Princess’ Man and it quickly taught me how much power a determined usurper can possess. Then again, they say that particular king was known to be cruel in Korean history but also did a lot of good for the development of the country. In that drama he killed a lot of officials, scholars and noblemen because he had that much power. Perhaps KCE looks like a saint in comparison. lol

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@bebebisous33, I hope that it’s the case that the prince can garner the support of the scholars, the queen’s faction and other noblemen. I know the people will support him but I still don’t know how much power the people have in that period of time unless they have an organized resistance. My first sageuk was The Princess’ Man and it quickly taught me how much power a determined usurper can possess. Then again, they say that particular king was known to be cruel in Korean history but also did a lot of good for the development of the country. In that drama he killed a lot of officials, scholars and noblemen because he had that much power. Perhaps KCE looks like a saint in comparison. lol

Remember that in the beginning, LY left the palace and went to his aide JJY. The latter warned him not to go there as he would get killed. My impression is that the Crown prince is going to the battle in order to be by the side of the people fighting for him. He will join the villagers.

I think MY is the father of the baby.

Some of you already said that Crown Princess showed some affection towards MY. I think Crown Princess and MY might have had a little history together. He might be the only one who cared a bit for her since her father clearly doesn't.

So HS purpesoly send LY/WD to that village where the real WD supposedly lives? I didn't really get that part.

Anyhow I'm glad that she passively told him the truth. Can't wait for next week eps. (And yaay to the ratings  -> kokobop dance ?!? :D

4 hours ago, dotonly said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but could it be that the father of the crown princess baby is prince SW? Because he has feelings for the crown princess.

He or the bodyguard.

Havent watch ep 7 yet or they revealed the answer on latest ep?

We don't know yet, so we are still guessing.

My bet is that the baby daddy is MY (Hong's brother).

Just to clarify, the Chinese word written in the secret letter was not elbow...it was heel?  I can't remember who mentioned it.  I have been busy trying to play catch up and speed reading earlier pages.

I just finished episode 7 and 8, and I like the comedic timing when they all just came from a terrible situation. I was hoping that they will consummate the wedding but unfortunately this is kdrama so I know it was hopeless, but I’m glad that WD said before they sleep together he needs to find his memory back and after that rejection he has goal to find his memory not for his sake but he wanted to sleep with HS because he started to fall for her! So far I love the character development of our lead. I’m touched with the friends HS that they throw a surprise party to WD even though it worries HS and her father. When our prince will gain back his memory this one that he will not forget; The last time he celebrated his birthday it’s a huge feast but never really enjoyed it. This time he celebrated with people around him who really cares about him, small and intimate. 

I was wondering if MY is dead? the VP can recognize the finger nail of the prince he knew it was not the prince. Our JSY is one man hunt and has no fear in investing the truth. I know he has a crush on HS but please she is a married woman for pete’s sake, at least in the next episode he will know the truth. I wonder for will the VP will fall at the end, I’m curious what is the writer up on his sleeves for us, so looking forward for good episode.

Archived