[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from MDBC for the first time. Maybe someone already posts about this, but i just realized that most of the actor and actress from 100 DMP are also in MDBC. HS's father is Ra On's father. CP eunuch is officer park, even young HS are one of the princess and etc..

K-drama Reaction: 100 Days My Prince | Series Review

Days after this drama would surely be uncomfortable

#ManCrushMonday

Yi Yul (EXO DO /Do Kyung-soo) wasn’t supposed to be the crown prince. His family was content with their simple life out of the palace. But greedy elders need to use a royal blood to fulfill their desirous plan. They planned a coup to replace the king and Yi Yul’s life turned to be an uncomfortable one. He had to stay in the lonely confines of the palace. The once playful and cheerful kid grew up as the stoic and cold crown prince (which confusingly is popular with modern-day fangirls kekeke). Anyway, the introduction of this series was really melodramatic that I didn’t expect the middle arc will have a 180-degree-turn in terms of atmosphere.

#TransformationTuesday

From the regal and pompous crown prince, Yi Yul suddenly became the poor and still-a-bit-haughty Na Won-deuk. His naiveté due to his amnesia resulted in a lot of is-he-a-pabo? comical antics, which are really different from the atmosphere set by the introductory episodes.

I’ve already seen a lot of funny scenes involving a Joseon-royal-pretending -to-be-a-commoner in the past (hi Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Crown Prince!!!) but the hilarity of Won-deuk’s scenes is due to his innocence of his past. He doesn’t have any idea who he was but he still acts like a noble in plain clothes. His love for silk and pearl cabinet was supposed to be a hint of his past lifestyle but everyone around him thinks he is just naïve and dumb. I think the 100 days of Won-deuk stayed true to its romantic-comedy theme. The fake-relationship plot was really executed well.

#WomanCrushWednesday

The other half of this adorable fake Joseon couple is the street-smart Yoon Yi-seo/Hong Shim (Nam Ji-hyun). I’ve fallen in love with her after her very real talk about marriage and her relatable complaints about being single (haha). But she totally got me when she stood up for her friends and family. She may have some damsel-in-distress moments but she knew how to rescue herself and her man.

FULL with pics: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/11/06/k-drama-reaction-100-days-my-prince-series-review/

Pondering do I want to start this or not at all.. hahahahaha

Epilogue in my head, starting with

Disengagement of kiss while everyone else congrat the couple who finally got together?

Then KN going into labour? Whose bright idea to place a preg woman on a roof top anyway..HS helping friend give birth so the return to palace is delayed n prince gets to enjoy village life again (for a while). It’s happy time.

Night time: no other place but for him to sleep in his old rm in HS hse. No other place for her bcos her dad now has a wife who is carrying, so she will hv to end up sleeping in the same rm w him (yeah!! Finally), anyone outrage? prob not, for the rest see them as married (goodol pulls out the wine tat was not drank previously, the older the wine, the better it is I’m told)

So no one even had a second tot about them spending the night in the same rm for each hv their own family n life to take care of… oops JY aka MrDimples, I shall send him back to the palace for his job is done in the village (anyway, prince is delayed so he better go back to make sure things are progressing smoothly back in palace)

Awkwardness ensue as they suddenly realised tat they are going to spend the night tog (fire!!! Too hot to handle… hahahaha)…. Censored till I figure how to proceed with tis, I need a cold shower first

Other possible scenes floating in my sometimes pervy head...
- trying out things he learnt fr copying those books (French kissing? No sm stuff-not my taste). She learning more fr kn n wondering if he will like it/them too

- Journey back (on the same horse, she sits in front of him? Or behind him? In a palanquin, alone or with him – so some hanky panky can happen)

- meeting with king, eager prince, big secret of who she is to be out, all to accept so no one can use it to harm them/her, wedding in one week. (pretty boring scene I must say, but then the whole drama is peppered with boring palace scenes in the first place, hehehe)

- prep for wedding, prince bz at court, HS being fussed by court ladies to get ready, no time to meet, worse then b4, leading to secret meetings at night, by using secret msg for each other to find rendezvous location

- Wedding night. Rose water bath (separately, tog? Mayb not for the first night, kiv for future get-together), astrologer protests cos the stars hv yet to align for baby making but couple can’t be bother (or mayb prince just cannot wait any longer). Wow so many layers of clothes to get thru.. would they bother to put on everything when everything is coming off?? Mayb just in a golden dragon robe with nothing, ok ok pants, inside bwahahahah.. I’ll never know wat to do with their hair tho, weirdest things to leave intact to sleep, so uncomfortable.

Just these for now… may or may not expand these but had to pen the above down cos the ending is just disappointingly unsatisfactory with 5 mins of couple cute time only… no no no, not enough…

On 11/4/2018 at 2:56 PM, TheMsChelsea91 said:

@stroppyse here you go :) thanks in advance!

Ep 13-14

Ep 16

Also,  does anyone have any link to ep 0? The special ep before the drama started airing? Tvn official page only has parts of the whole ep though... 

https://www.dailymotion.com/webelongexo/videos
This very kind person has sub in English all the BTS, you can access them via link abv..

Ep0 in Chinese sub.. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av31802488?from=search&seid=4577034186086305567

2 hours ago, ah8ling said:

Pondering do I want to start this or not at all.. hahahahaha

Epilogue in my head, starting with

Disengagement of kiss while everyone else congrat the couple who finally got together?

Then KN going into labour? Whose bright idea to place a preg woman on a roof top anyway..HS helping friend give birth so the return to palace is delayed n prince gets to enjoy village life again (for a while). It’s happy time.

Night time: no other place but for him to sleep in his old rm in HS hse. No other place for her bcos her dad now has a wife who is carrying, so she will hv to end up sleeping in the same rm w him (yeah!! Finally), anyone outrage? prob not, for the rest see them as married (goodol pulls out the wine tat was not drank previously, the older the wine, the better it is I’m told)

So no one even had a second tot about them spending the night in the same rm for each hv their own family n life to take care of… oops JY aka MrDimples, I shall send him back to the palace for his job is done in the village (anyway, prince is delayed so he better go back to make sure things are progressing smoothly back in palace)

Awkwardness ensue as they suddenly realised tat they are going to spend the night tog (fire!!! Too hot to handle… hahahaha)…. Censored till I figure how to proceed with tis, I need a cold shower first

Other possible scenes floating in my sometimes pervy head...
- trying out things he learnt fr copying those books (French kissing? No sm stuff-not my taste). She learning more fr kn n wondering if he will like it/them too

- Journey back (on the same horse, she sits in front of him? Or behind him? In a palanquin, alone or with him – so some hanky panky can happen)

- meeting with king, eager prince, big secret of who she is to be out, all to accept so no one can use it to harm them/her, wedding in one week. (pretty boring scene I must say, but then the whole drama is peppered with boring palace scenes in the first place, hehehe)

- prep for wedding, prince bz at court, HS being fussed by court ladies to get ready, no time to meet, worse then b4, leading to secret meetings at night, by using secret msg for each other to find rendezvous location

- Wedding night. Rose water bath (separately, tog? Mayb not for the first night, kiv for future get-together), astrologer protests cos the stars hv yet to align for baby making but couple can’t be bother (or mayb prince just cannot wait any longer). Wow so many layers of clothes to get thru.. would they bother to put on everything when everything is coming off?? Mayb just in a golden dragon robe with nothing, ok ok pants, inside bwahahahah.. I’ll never know wat to do with their hair tho, weirdest things to leave intact to sleep, so uncomfortable.

Just these for now… may or may not expand these but had to pen the above down cos the ending is just disappointingly unsatisfactory with 5 mins of couple cute time only… no no no, not enough…

https://www.dailymotion.com/webelongexo/videos
This very kind person has sub in English all the BTS, you can access them via link abv..

Ep0 in Chinese sub.. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av31802488?from=search&seid=4577034186086305567

Thanks for the link. This person had a YT Channel previously.. 

Unfortunately,  still no sub of bts 13-14. I guess it was removed?  

And thanks for the link for ep 0. Wish there is Eng sub too.  Doesnt matter,  at least full ep is there.  Hopefully we can get Eng sub for the upcoming special ep this Friday. 

Btw,  maybe you should get started on a fanfic with an idea like those. Fanfic is really the only cure for the fans' hearts...  

Roughly translated from above clip

DKS - do you feel sad that 100DMP has ended?

NJH - if you are curious about what's happening behind the scenes in the WonDeuk and HongShim story...

DKS - Then look forward to the 100DMP Supplementary Episode

NJH - Please anticipate it a lot!

cr-inksoomissedit

I would suggest watching the special once there are subs.

But it looks like all of them enjoyed the filming process and I think the most complaints were about the heat....lol...since they were wearing layers of hanbok, especially those in the palace.

I have lost the stream so I am not sure what else is in the special from this point on.

Stream is back.

I think TVN spoiled us too much with BTS as it was airing.

Got a little video of the farewell party and the DO/KSH bromance with the candles.

So it's goodbye. It looks like a farewell that the actors are leaving their roles in 100 Days My Husband...

Feel quite emotional, actually.

PS. I think one question will be asked is where is Kim Jae Young aka Moo Young ....even Kkyut Nyeo had a call-in....

Perhaps he is busy with his new drama (?)

Anyway, it was great that DO did have time to do this final show during the EXO promotions time, plus his Swing Kids promotions. Hopefully somehow he can take a few days for the drama vacation.

OMG, happy to report that i managed to watch the whole live stream from start to finish :D

Am currently at work,  but i timed my work nicely so that i could be at the gym to work out while watching the stream.  And the stream connection was perfect and i was so focused on watching the sp i actually ended up brisk walking on the treadmill for an hour..  So it's a win-win situation for me lol.. 

Anyway, if i can summarise what i remember,  with my non-understanding of Korean:

1) The sp started with a flashback on their press con and a mention of their high ratings,  as well as the Growl dance for reaching 10% ratings. Extra clips of their rehearsal here not in the TVN's one so catch it. I think NJH complimented DO on his teaching and DO complimented NJH as a good dancer. He also commented on the cast members dancing. Again disclaimer here, i dont understand korean and typing from memory. I really like this scene though.. 

2) they mentioned the OSTs.  NJH mentioned that Chen sang one of the OSTs. DO thanked him and they talked a bit more about this.  I wonder if DO mentioned that he was supposed to sing this song initially???  I might be way off here.  Also they mentioned Gummy's song.

Edit: NJH said she listens to Chen's song every night..  Need to recall DO's reaction here haha...

3) They talked about one of the most-searched items about the drama,  who is the baby daddy of CPss' baby.  They mentioned the 3 candidates,  and of course the answer is MY. Interview with the actress,  i think she mentioned about the cut kiss scene of CPss and MY. Oh,  there was a bts of her during MY's killing scene and she was really in tears here.  :o

4) They talked about the other couple,  GD and KN.  The actor attended the interview but not minji. He did call her and they seemed close.  Funny part, after they finished filming their final scene, they mentioned that they should divorce now haha. GD also talked about being slapped by KN in a scene. Guess it was painful

5) They talked about Ajeon.  Forgot the actor's name.  He always managed to bring laughter to the set. They showed all the NGs involving his scene. All the actors really laughed a lot. Funnily,  there were a couple of scenes where DO slapped himself to stop laughing haha

6) NJH said she cried a lot during the filming of the scene where she held the shoes WD gave HS and cried.

7) Director talked about kiss scenes.  DO commented on the first kiss.  I caught him saying he didnt feel burdened. I guess he attributed it to NJH too. He called her NJH-sunbaenim here. 

8) The other kiss scene was the last kiss where NJH commented.  I noticed that they did not immediately break the kiss when the director yelled cut here, oho!! :o

Edit: After the kiss, they gave each other the bro handshake again and DO patted her shoulder. 

9) Edited: I didnt include this in my first post.  They also showed the wrap up party,  the cake-cutting scene. The bromance of DO and KSH. Pics from the party but nothing new

10) I noticed DO and NJH kept changing how they called each other. I've been obsessing over this for some reason haha.  When the sp started, she called him KS oppa,  and he called her JH-ssi.  Later when he talked about the Growl performance, he referred to her as Jihyhunnie..  And later he referred to her as NJH sunbaenim.  Meanwhile, during a conversation between the two,  she straight up called him oppa. Must be weird because the formal informal speech thing and they're on tv. Another example,  as they were reviewing the Growl dance, NJH called him KS oppa.  DO called her JH-ssi,  told her she was good and she sort of surprised him? (we all were surprised at JH's dancing skill too. But in the same sentence,  referred to KSH as Seon-ho hyung and Sohee as Sohee-ga. Confusion confusion

11) Edit: I just recalled DO basically just recited his line "I wont leave you forever,  because im your husband... " during the interview as they talked about that happy birthday scene and how HS was upset at the prank or hidden camera trick of Ma Chil dying. 

12) Edit: They showed an NG scene of WD-HS at the market,  after they first made money from WD's writing. The scene where HS pulled WD into hiding from Ma Chil.  In the NG, NJH was so focused on walking backwards she just ran into DO. As soon as the director called it NG,  sh placed an arm around his waist, an apologetic gesture i guess. 

13) Edit: Scene showing NJH riding the horse.  She seemed trained in horseriding though.  DO said aigoo and complimented her riding skill. 

14) Edit: NJH seemed most spontaneous as they were watching the NGs together.  She referred to Minji as Unnie to DO when she explained their NG scene. And the NG scene at the water mill earlier in the series, this was when she called DO oppa directly. 

Well,  that is it from me for now..

in one of the BTS explained the age order. KN is 24 Y.o, GD is 26 and HS is 28. Since WD is same age friend with GD, he is younger by two from HS.
that's resolved my curiosity why YYS child actor looks older that LY.

Anyway i miss the drama and already rewatch for the second time :D

Archived