[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

3 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Just saw a tweet, if the translation right. It said MNL to Korea. I hope he can come on family gathering of #hundreddayshusband on Tuesday.

Yes, Kyungsoo doesn't have any schedules on Monday or Tuesday, just training for EXO's comeback, so I think he will attended the gathering. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re : air time and number of episodes.  I think tvN has all but confirmed it Ep 15 tonight and Ep 16 tomorrow night.  All the articles on 100DMP I have seen of today has referenced today as penultimate episode (D-1) and tomorrow is D-day.  According to scheduling, it would appear they are sticking to 2130 start?  There was speculation that it would air at an earlier start time (2120) last week?  

https://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/6791720/broadcastInfo/timeTableCard

44 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Re : air time and number of episodes.  I think tvN has all but confirmed it Ep 15 tonight and Ep 16 tomorrow night.  All the articles on 100DMP I have seen of today has referenced today as penultimate episode (D-1) and tomorrow is D-day.  According to scheduling, it would appear they are sticking to 2130 start?  There was speculation that it would air at an earlier start time (2120) last week?  

https://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/6791720/broadcastInfo/timeTableCard

Yes, I saw it too, according to articles it's 16 episode and the episode will air at 9:30 KST

24 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

@nrllee they left Manila for the 11 or 1110 pm flight to Korea yesterday. I usually take that flight too. Bad idea to leave afternoon Manila when I travel. So for sure DKS is already in KR. They will be pissed off if they leave the earliest flight today which is afternoon.  

he already arrived like 3 hours ago.

Ahh...It's the final stretch.

What mostly interests me know is how WD will bring down KCE.

Since WD is a pretty smart CP, I am sure he has planned what to do. The only unforeseen kink in the plans would be if KCE has HS in his hands.

I am quite confident that there will be a happy ending. But my previous traumatic experiences with Korean drama endings have left me jaded.

So I do hope the ending is satisfactory - HS is rightfully installed as the CPrincess and WD (and HS) will finally have their happang! LOL.

Is it too much to hope for that we will see more romance unfolding in tonight and tomorrow's episode....as promised in that announcement.

Or I'll sic Park Il Do on the PD....LOL...*crossover*

EDIT.. The last photo with the PD..

I think no one really expected the drama to do so well.

Congratulations to cast and crew for getting above 10% !

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Or I'll sic Park Il Do on the PD....LOL...*crossover*

hahahahahahaha @Dramanoona Thanks for making me laugh. I too wanna shout PARK IL DOOOOOOOO. Hwapyung, Mateo Choi Yun and Gilyoung will cross over to fight the Crown Prince's evil Father-in-law and also his evil Step-Mum, the Queen.

Caught a bit.

WD is brought to the clothes which he wore when he was found and he remembered his bodyguard (Sad!)

Then a scene with HS and the SongJoo villagers (GD, KN and Officer Park)

Serious scene with WD who is with Dimples, Kwon (new guard) and HS's aboji.

Scene of KCE and how does he know what is happening. Scary.

EDIT: DO really does well in crying scenes too. My heart ripped like his as he was clutching the clothes and remembering his bodyguard who was also his friend.

Experiencing lagging...

HS father and Dimples back at the village.

Aboji sees Ma Chil bullying Yang Choon (the village lady) ... aboji really has a soft spot for her. Haha.

EDIt:

WD/LY is looking around KCE's room. Not sure what he is looking for.

Archived