[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

On 8/20/2018 at 11:47 AM, stuartjmz said:

If I had a dollar for every Korean ":romcom" with an OTP that ended up doomed, I could set up a school to teach K Dama writers what "romcom" actually means :)

I mean the same writer wrote Scent of a Woman and gave it the right label so I expect her to do the same for this one too :lol: I watched that drama while knowing what I was getting myself into

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lllbenjolll said:

eng translations please??? btw is it true lets eat 3 is ending a week early?? then will 100 days husband star a week earlier than scheduled??

It has been confirmed that they are ending the drama, Let's Eat 3, with 14 episode, instead of the original 16 episodes. You can read more https://www.soompi.com/article/1218525wpp/highlights-yoon-doojoon-reportedly-enlisting-military-week 

/ Thank you to the readers for sharing the posters. They are gorgeous and I'm super excited. I can't wait for September 10 to be here. 

“100 Days My Prince” Reveals Beautiful Character Posters For EXO’s D.O. And Nam Ji Hyun

Aug 24, 2018
by nature1010

Upcoming drama “100 Days My Prince” has unveiled its character posters.

“100 Days My Prince” is about the romance between crown prince Lee Yool (played by EXO’s D.O.) who is perfect in all ways and Yoon Yi Seo (played by Nam Ji Hyun), a noblewoman brimming with wit and beauty.

Both characters hold double identities, with Lee Yool as the useless fool Won Deuk and Yi Seo as the headstrong Hong Shim.

In his poster, D.O. gazes deeply into the camera with a serious, lonely expression. He is surrounded by red umbrellas, half-hidden and half-emerging from among them. With his traditional garb and headpiece meant for crown princes, he exudes a chilly aura.

D.O.2.jpg

Nam Ji Hyun is the complete opposite of D.O. in her character poster. Holding a single, red umbrella, she wears a bright, sunny smile. Though she appears carefree in her elegant clothes, she hides her real identity, and harbors a secret.

Nam-Ji-Hyun1.jpg

“100 Days My Prince” will be taking the time slot currently held by “Let’s Eat 3” and air its first episode on September 10.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1219421wpp/100-days-prince-reveals-beautiful-character-posters-exos-d-o-nam-ji-hyun

Archived