[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

Hmm...maybe there will be an episode 16 on Tuesday after all?  None of the previews for Ep15 have the word 끝 attached to it which is the word for "final" or "end".  So based on my rather limited understanding of how KDramas work and my even more limited grasp of the Korean language, we may well have Ep 16 which is the finale on Tuesday after all.  :huh:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

So much this. Tears were streaming down my cheeks during Yool’s reunion with Eunuch Yang. I felt like it was the first time since episode 1 that Yool met with someone from his palace days who actually cared for his life. His father seemed upset and sad for a while but since he’s been back, his father must have been torn between the queen’s plot for her son and Yool’s closeness with CE so I have yet to see from him show such genuine affection that Eunuch Yang has demonstrated towards Yool for coming back alive. I hope once everything is over with he’ll restore Yang to his position or grant him whatever reward he’d like.

As to the actor, I thought he was superb in the scene. I hope I see more of him before the end. Loved him in Still 17 too.

I know right...that scene just made me cry. He has to be first palace insider that was genuinely HAPPY that he was back. His father is just torn. He know his wife and therefore by defect his 2nd son were in on it....

LOL... @stroppyse I just prefer to call her HS and he is WD. Their identities as they kiss under the moonlight after going through the never-will-part door.

Sometimes we can be misled by the preview where the preview scenes are supposedly for the next episode but it only appears in the following episode after that.

Looking at  the preview, I feel as if it is material for two more episodes. Hopefully someone with access to Naver or DC Gall can confirm this. IF anyone from the production team sees this question about episodes, please put us out of our misery and tell us!

There must be a reason for the villagers to be in Hanyang. Going to Hanyang to see the Crown Prince is like going to London to see the Queen , very unlikely. So to me they also serve some purpose for the final arc.

As for the night with the CPrincess. Do you think the CPrincess at this point will tell-all? I think WD is trying to find out more information about the truth of the baby and her father.

In any case, we have one more week to go!

official pics from tvN instagram:wub::wub:

VP's insta update

d53RKZy.jpg

Anybody wanna buy the dvd or bluray of the pd's cut, bts, ost's of this drama? its available in yes24

Bluray is SKW 253,000 and 
DVD is SKW 143,000

2hxoTKl.png

:joy::joy:

These two for sure makes this drama light.  very funny

Spoiler

XOuyLbG.gif

xPvgRPk.gif

WOXTblZ.gif

cr: dc gall

This drama is VM Kim (Cho Sung Ha)’s story of how he choose to do with his anger. There’a saying I always hear Anger is not a sin (bad) but what you do with Anger is the sin; you either respond calmly or react which often lead you to decisions that you cannot take back. Adding also, its our own choice and responsibility what we do with our actions like for VM Kim’s anger. In the last episode,  we learned where he’s coming from — his parents were killed and he ate mountain rats and other things to survive.  He thought power was everything to fill his emptiness. Not even having a family or having a beautiful child stops him to change his driving force to live.  Result of feeling empty is a like a cocaine for him. He was hooked in gaining power next thing he knew he does not care anymore if he stepping on someone else. He has forgotten his goal. He has forgotten what made react that way. VM Kim said it himself he cannot stop. He does not know what to eat and do so his emptiness will be filled. He does not want to stop. It’s actually a type of punishment — he cannot be satisfied. 

After VM’s his choice there’s so many people hurt and died; scared and scarred; ruined and angry - mom of LY, household of Yoon, Soek Ha, Yi Seo, the princess, and many more.  He has dug and continously is digging his own grave but his will power is so much overwhelming for these people. However, I believe goodness will prevail. 

With regards to the two latest episodes I can say there’s alot of feelings I felt

- relief because childhood sweet hearts reunited and learned that they are meant to be

- comedic because in seriousness of the two episodes DKS can convey a comedic face that he can’t believe he lost his intelligent mind. Just like how WD boast to HS upon learning he can do martial arts and read; The cuteness of big hearts from HS’s dad to JJY and JJY’s response of small heart; drunk Sejoo Village people upon learning that WD is the Prince (I missed Ma Chil? Where’s he anyway?)

- CP’s boldness to own HS. She’s my woman. I was first. Wow DKS delivery of the lines he can swoon any woman to the next mile. 

- HS’s I cannot let go easily; I know its impossible but I can cling longer and just watch from afar and help whatever I can for the prince. 

- MY want to fight for his princess. Now he also does not want to run away. He ate his own words.  MY knows LY.  I also feel his pain to do dirty/inhumane work in exchange to protect his sister.  I love his loyal friend Hyuk for sticking through thick and thin with MY. Bromance to the max. hahaha

- the Ming envoy scene. I explained my thoughts already on the importance. I was relieve of this to happen. It’s the breaking point for the upcoming war.  The Prince will be ready for sure. 

- I really don’t like the King and Queen they have shallow goals.  But the artist’s acting is so spot on. 

- Village people. GD, KN, Bailiff, etc. These are real people whom you will love. I missed them too and their cuteness and being hardworking. My heart is so peaceful seeing them around. Also lovestory of Daddy HS and Yang Choon! Hahahaha.

- Bromance - Tom and Jerry fight of CPLY and JJY. These two love and loyalty. But I love how they knew that their intelligence match. He is familiar with this feeling. These two are playing with fire but I know they know when to attack.

- heartfelt renuion of Eunuch Yang; o my he got crazy loosing the prince; he lost his voice. CPLY love this Eunuch and only one who says his heart out. 

- drinking of the poison medicine of new Eunuch. I am touch in exchange for his life. I hope he will be loyal. 

Commendation:

1. Background musical score that makes everything magnified and grand

2. OST 1 Fade Away by Gummy

3. OST 2 This love by Jin Young

3. OST 3 Cherry Blossom by Chen

so, so spot on......I am so carried away. 

last but not the least. 3rd Kiss okay for DO. Haha.  This scene is a work hand in hand by both actors! I thank NJH for supporting DKS for not making things ackward and trusting DKS if he got carried away. Her smiling/ teasing assurance as they end the kiss scene show how senior/professional of NJH and DKS accepting the fact that he is a junior and trust her partner that’s it is okay to her and this just acting! two thumbs up to both!

I am ready for the last episode and special episode. Then I look forward for another project  of these two actors (Swingskids for DO). NJH is back to school now. 

Congrats for the new high rating and as top 4 of highest cable drama ratings. 

Note: Please make sure Dong Joo will be remembered. I want him to be remebered by the Prince Lee Yul. I’ll really find writernim and PDnim for this. He cannot just set aside. He laid his life for the prince. 

this got me during all this  time  it was nothing but a sequence of flashbacks.... Because this scene from the preview for next week - was the very first scene of Episode 1 [that started us on this journey]...O_O Damn!  they know how to surprise the viewers. There were a lot of things that happened that we didn’t expect. boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793
I’m sure as long as they remember to go to the Southgate and not the west gate, then they will have a happy ending happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?dd443f237e713ccbded21a827a2908da1dd769e5

1 hour ago, xianyi8 said:

I have helplessly fallen for LY and smitten by him in this scene ZpRkkjA.gif

cr : dc

He looks sooo in love in this scene :wub: 

And I really like his hanbok, my favourite one.

One kind soul knows exactly what we need and made slow-mo gifs of all kisses 

Kiss 1

Spoiler

8de12601gy1fwiyx5932qg20dc06lqva.gif

8de12601gy1fwiyx3r0h7g20jg0bxkjq.gif

Kiss 2 

Spoiler

8de12601gy1fwiyx6d96ag20go0b4u10.gif

8de12601gy1fwiyx7fxeug20jg0d0nph.gif

Kiss 3

Spoiler

n49AD2A.gif

8de12601gy1fwiyxagu4ig20jg0anx6t.gif

cr weibo

And this is so cute :D 

006FeCelly1fwj5ffflhug30ez09ge85.gif

cr weibo

NJH talked about the drama in her recent interview

[...] Her current drama “100 Days My Prince” surpassed 10 percent in viewer ratings. The actress commented, “Our group chat went crazy celebrating. The atmosphere on set was so great that I hoped this atmosphere would be delivered to the viewers, and I think it worked.” ( https://www.soompi.com/article/1250917wpp/nam-ji-hyun-shares-100-days-prince-cast-reacted-high-ratings

Yes it did. You guys have great cast chemistry ^^ 

I finally watched Ep14,

It feels weird now that 1 episode left and we still don't know what the Queen and the Prince gonna do?! There was nothing about them and their people in this episode?!

Now that Yool know that the baby isn't his, will the Princess tell him who's the father?! I think she and MY both will be executed, she after giving birth, or she will be put to an exile, and Yool & HS will raise the child, cuz it's MY's kid. Also, maybe Yool will let MY and the Princess run away?! but I doubt it knowing Yool's personality.

anyways, why do I feel like in the preview where HS says "I will marry you" is to Jung Jae-yoon (Mr. Dimples)?!

Second Kiss - I remember the BTS where the director told NJH not to move back. Hahahah..

But their kisses are done well.

I was afraid of fangirls who would bash NJH for kissing their idol but it looks like a lot of people are celebrating DO and his kissing ability. LOL.

@stroppyse, last night I was thinking the same thing about Yul being a married man and kissing Yi Seo. After all, besides her arrogance and plot to assasinate the prince and others, the crown princess’ affair with MY makes me utterly unable to sympathize with her.

I think why Yul’s interaction with Yi Seo doesn’t bother me at all is because they did in fact consider themselves married (even if unwilling) and it was witnessed by others and performed at the mayor’s office. I suppose since they didn’t register their marriage it wouldn’t be considered official in the eyes of the court and Yul’s correct name would not have been on the register. As to consummation, if it determines a marriage in those times then technically the crown princess is not Yul’s wife is she? In any case, one thing I feel certain of is Yi Seo will not sleep with Yul unless they officially marry. I think she has that much honor. I also think Yul wouldn’t encourage her to do that either because when they were living as a married couple and he was given the chance he said he would respect what she told himbefore and we saw Hong Shim exited the room feeling disappointed. :lol: Now that Yul has recovered him memory and even more so now that he knows that Hong Shim is the little noble lady Yi Seo, I think he would do things the right way. He owes her that much after having lived his life for so many years regretting what happened to her and her family and practically longing for her continuously. So while it’s good that they love each other, I think the only way they can be together is through an officially recognized marriage. 

Am I missing something? I’m so confused why HS’s oppa went back to hanyang and tried to get back together with CP. now that your sister has had to be apart from her husband and you guys were about to run off, you go back to the very place you were gonna run away from? And when he tells the CP that he didn’t want her family to be in trouble, does hat even make sense when her dads the one that killed his?

7 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Am I missing something? I’m so confused why HS’s oppa went back to hanyang and tried to get back together with CP. now that your sister has had to be apart from her husband and you guys were about to run off, you go back to the very place you were gonna run away from? And when he tells the CP that he didn’t want her family to be in trouble, does hat even make sense when her dads the one that killed his?

Love makes us do stupid things?

I have to admit that there is more chemistry between the CPrincess with MY than with the CP.

Can't see what sort of ending is in store for these two. Unless they do the tragic - dying together with their child.

There’s no way they’ll have that baby die. It would be too much. I don’t like the crown princess but I want her baby to live. I’m not one for tragic endings but I hope at least MY will atone for his crimes. CE undoubtedly needs to die. Dangerous people like that who have no understanding of “limits” should definitely be punished. Besides, honestly speaking, in those times he would be put to death. Since this drama is not really classic saguek, I have no idea how these things will be handled. While I hope MY won’t be executed, I do think people shouldn’t escape the consequences of their crimes and therefore I think he should be punished through exile.

Oh, I also hope the baby is a girl. :lol: It would be good payback to CE and everyone associated with him.

I do hope the baby survives because he/she is innocent. But the parents have committed a huge crime - that of treason.

We know that KCE is the one behind all these but the CPrincess and MY are complicit as well.

CPrincess in having another man's child and trying to pass off as being the CP's and MY attempting to kill the CP - both acts of treason.

Sigh.. this is the long wait to next week...

Archived