[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jillia said:

They will hold the press conference about one week prior to the premier - sometimes it happens even just a couple days prior to it. 

Promos already started with releasing stills and teasers. Next up are official character and drama posters. :) 

its interesting to find out that they do the drama posters after all the drama completed the filiming...usually is the other way around. 

I sound like a broken machine at this point but I cannot get over how good they look together. Since I saw her in great king sejong with lee hyun woo 10 years ago, there's not one time she hasn't had great chemistry with her costars, whether I was a fan of the actor or not. 

50 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

I avoid trailers and teasers because too many tuimes they are deceptive, ESPECIALLY in terms of the tome of a Drama- they tend to pitch them lighter and brighter than they end up being. That said, the quoted comment has me wondering about the significance of the title - does "100 Day Husband" mean this is a doomed OTP, only together for 100 days? 

This is supposed to be a romantic comedy as well, so I'm suing tvn if we get a tragic ending. 

6 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

I avoid trailers and teasers because too many tuimes they are deceptive, ESPECIALLY in terms of the tome of a Drama- they tend to pitch them lighter and brighter than they end up being. That said, the quoted comment has me wondering about the significance of the title - does "100 Day Husband" mean this is a doomed OTP, only together for 100 days? 

Maybe it’s just to describe the period of his memory loss where he became her husband for 100 days before going back to his previous functions? And after those hundred days, they finally start a real relationship. 

It’s listed as a romcom (unless they changed it) so I can’t accept the otp being doomed.

Archived