[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have listed the following things to be solved/closed in the next 3 episodes.

1. LY to recover his memories, if not.  ( the writer may take more time in the next 3 episodes)

2. If he has recovered, but acting amnesic, he has to reveal it.  this will take less time than the (1) above.

3.To prove HS family has not committed any treason against the king 16 yrs ago.  Who was the witness unless KCO confesses to his crime on this.

4.Yul has to recognize that HS is YYS (his first love) before bringing HS aka YYS to palace.  This can be done by stopping her at the border from leaving the hanyang and bring her to the palace (like TMTETS)

5.To prove the princess baby is not Yul's.  So, this has to be done by Eunuch Yang.  So he has to recover from his injuries and keep him safe from KCO's assassins

6.To find the real baby daddy and punish accordingly.

The three scenario's for (6) above:

7a. If My is the baby daddy, get pardoned since he is HS's bro and he will die in the end after exposing KCO's bad deeds to Yul

b. If minister Jung is  the baby daddy, may be he will be beheaded for the treason

c. If Prince Seowon is the baby daddy, then he will be deposed and exiled along with the queen.

d.There will also be  chance (somebody mentioned this earlier) of princess's miscarriage.  She is in so much stress, so often she is suffering from pain.  So the princess may be deposed / exiled.  i dont know if she will be beheaded for this.

8.If P.Seowon is not the baby daddy and Yul wants to live a noble commoner's life with YYS, give up the throne to him

9.Then the villagers.  They may have a good future on Yul's recommendation.  Maybe GD and the Magistrate official will be given the govt. job. The village may be reformed.

10. To depose Queen/princess and last but not he least to punish the Vice premier KCO.  Give him the death penalty.

These are some of the points that came to my mind.  And i dont think we have any time for any romance between our OTP.  So far what we got from the previous episodes, that's it.  Maybe we will get a kiss bet. our OTP.

If i missed any thing from the above, feel free to correct/add.

@pad-hari I think your scenario much more acceptable than my bloody solution :).

And my eyes just go straight to your last part:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Maybe we will get a kiss bet. our OTP.

Why do I get a feeling we will see a kiss next week? Because in the preview, there is HS said about she can't stop her feeling while crying. What if she said that after the kiss happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :P.

I will stop here, my mind already writing a fanfiction now.

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I have listed the following things to be solved/closed in the next 3 episodes.

1. LY to recover his memories, if not.  ( the writer may take more time in the next 3 episodes)

2. If he has recovered, but acting amnesic, he has to reveal it.  this will take less time than the (1) above.

3.To prove HS family has not committed any treason against the king 16 yrs ago.  Who was the witness unless KCO confesses to his crime on this.

4.Yul has to recognize that HS is YYS (his first love) before bringing HS aka YYS to palace.  This can be done by stopping her at the border from leaving the hanyang and bring her to the palace (like TMTETS)

5.To prove the princess baby is not Yul's.  So, this has to be done by Eunuch Yang.  So he has to recover from his injuries and keep him safe from KCO's assassins

6.To find the real baby daddy and punish accordingly.

The three scenario's for (6) above:

7a. If My is the baby daddy, get pardoned since he is HS's bro and he will die in the end after exposing KCO's bad deeds to Yul

b. If minister Jung is  the baby daddy, may be he will be beheaded for the treason

c. If Prince Seowon is the baby daddy, then he will be deposed and exiled along with the queen.

d.There will also be  chance (somebody mentioned this earlier) of princess's miscarriage.  She is in so much stress, so often she is suffering from pain.  So the princess may be deposed / exiled.  i dont know if she will be beheaded for this.

8.If P.Seowon is not the baby daddy and Yul wants to live a noble commoner's life with YYS, give up the throne to him

9.Then the villagers.  They may have a good future on Yul's recommendation.  Maybe GD and the Magistrate official will be given the govt. job. The village may be reformed.

10. To depose Queen/princess and last but not he least to punish the Vice premier KCO.  Give him the death penalty.

These are some of the points that came to my mind.  And i dont think we have any time for any romance between our OTP.  So far what we got from the previous episodes, that's it.  Maybe we will get a kiss bet. our OTP.

If i missed any thing from the above, feel free to correct/add.

@pad-hari  You have listed all the reasons the CPrincess and father has to die including the rest of the family. I think ince he Cporince memory returns he'll put two and two together amnd relizes it was his FIL that killed his mother having her push off a cliff . I think there would be more blood shed in the palace

18 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@pad-hari  You have listed all the reasons the CPrincess and father has to die including the rest of the family. I think ince he Cporince memory returns he'll put two and two together amnd relizes it was his FIL that killed his mother having her push off a cliff . I think there would be more blood shed in the palace

I don’t think they will kill the crown princess because this isn’t a classic sageuk. She might have been put to death otherwise because I understand that all women in the palace belong to the king probably excepting the wives of princes. It’s the first time I have seen a drama set in historical time where the legal wife of a royal living in the palace actually got impregnated with someone else’s child. It’s probably why I was so surprised from the start. Even the most vicious women engaged in harem politics that I’ve seen never dishonored themselves by getting impregnated by anyone except the king or their royal husband so this is weird territory for me. I’m sure it happened sometimes but this is my first drama seeing it.

I think in the end they should just depose and exile her. Maybe she can get her happy ending that way though I can’t say I care much. Perhaps if MY is really her baby’s daddy, then he can join her in exile to atone for his crimes. It would be a win win for both since alternatively they both could have died.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I don’t think they will kill the crown princess because this isn’t a classic sageuk. She might have been put to death otherwise because I understand that all women in the palace belong to the king probably excepting the wives of princes. It’s the first time I have seen a drama set in historical time where the legal wife of a royal living in the palace actually got impregnated with someone else’s child. It’s probably why I was so surprised from the start. Even the most vicious women engaged in harem politics that I’ve seen never dishonored themselves by getting impregnated by anyone except the king or their royal husband so this is weird territory for me. I’m sure it happened sometimes but this is my first drama seeing it.

I think in the end they should just depose and exile her. Maybe she can get her happy ending that way though I can’t say I care much. Perhaps if MY is really her baby’s daddy, then he can join her in exile to atone for his crimes. It would be a win win for both since alternatively they both could have died.

I don't know...she is pregnant with another man's baby, that is an automatic death sentence. :(  I think that the Crown Prince can forgive MY's sins, since the crown prince witnessed the murder of MY's father and family.  The Crown Prince can understand MY's anger and the fact that he was manipulated by the PM.  Since HS is the baby's aunt, they might raise the child as their own, but not adopt, if it is a boy; therefore,  he would never be in line for the throne.  

In the past consorts and concubines have taken lovers with the knowledge that both would die if anyone ever found out. I am sure a few had babies that were not the King's; however, unlike in this scenario, they were at least sleeping with the King.  The crown princess was reckless because she knew that her father planned to kill the Crown Prince and who would be able to dispute the baby's legitimacy.  I think MY might love the crown princess; however, she does not love him, she does have feelings for him, but I don't think it is love. The reason for my statement is if the CP would have shown her a little attention, she would have been all his and against her father.  I get the feeling that the PM was not loving towards his daughter but used her a a pawn.  I feel a little sorry for the crown princess, but then I don't because she, out of spite and frustration, went along with her father's treasonous plots.  To end any insurrection attempts, the crown princess, her father, mother, brother??? and his accompanists all should be put to death.   It is harsh, but it is life.  

I think he will remember everything when he sees that hair ribbon HS tied around his arm when they were kids. He has a very strong emotional attachment to that red ribbon (he keeps it a drawer in his private rooms) as it was the only thing he had of his "lost" love for 16 years. When he remembers that night he will remember what his father-in-law did to HR's father, what happened to his mother, and so forth.

I have had an itching feeling that princess will miscarry. I don’t remember if it was last week but she held her tummy in stress and then this week again when seeing CP. All I know is I can’t stand VP and I am ready to take my torch out, start a mob, and watch him go down cause he is probably the kdrama villain I hate the most at the moment.

13 hours ago, misskym86 said:

I havent watch last 2 episode yet. My heart cannot take it.. im afraid i will be moody and cannot focus on my work. So much impact 

This is exactly what i am experiencing now after watching Ep 12 :tears:

5 hours ago, philosophie said:

I have had an itching feeling that princess will miscarry. I don’t remember if it was last week but she held her tummy in stress and then this week again when seeing CP. All I know is I can’t stand VP and I am ready to take my torch out, start a mob, and watch him go down cause he is probably the kdrama villain I hate the most at the moment.

Me too I feel that she will loose her baby due to stress.... she still the same manipulating lady who insisted that the baby is the flesh and blood of the king and crown prince, I hope that LY and HS deserves to be happy after all they have gone through. 

tvN  explaining about production team.. such as filming, place, art, lighting, digital color compensation, and clothes difference between songjoo village and palace.. and about soundtrack(music) & editing too~(from one of  the comments on this instagram)

My comment: Why do they even try to explain about editing??? it was a big big minus/sloppy editing

Archived