[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

Hmm...points taken from Ep 12

- the exchange between Seowon and LY post return was odd...why did Seowon intimate that LY has everything he (Seowon) desired?  He didn't seem to crave that power before?  For all intensive purposes, he seemed to have been coerced into taking up the spot as CP?  Unless...what he (Seowon) desired was his wife, the CPrincess?  And he is the baby's daddy?  Still icky for me though - he just looks way too young... :crazy:

- I get the impression that MY is gonna die from his wound.  Why else would they keep prolonging his wounded state?  There is no other reason to do so?

- lots of angst and tears from our OTP.  Acting is superb.  I like how HS is still calling LY Won Deuk and the fact that she is still kidding around (intimate inside jokes only the two of them would understand).

- I am not liking the fact that the Preview seems to imply that Dimples is gonna make a move on her again...not on... I was hoping he would have a shred of decency left in him and show care but NOT venture back into Eros... Please don't turn him from affable Bingley to dastardly Wickham in my eyes Writer Nim. <_<

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I worry too that the medicine is starting again. I hope WD will remember about the medicine. I need him to remember everything asap so he won't be fooled any further by KCE!

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the word 'medicine'--NO!  don't take the medicine!

It could have killed him before and now he doesn't even remember that.

17 minutes ago, nrllee said:

- I am not liking the fact that the Preview seems to imply that Dimples is gonna make a move on her again...not on... I was hoping he would have a shred of decency left in him

Did Dimples ever have a shred?  I'm beginning to doubt that.  In fact, I have known that something was off with him ever since he wrote his wishes on the boat that he was supposed to be sending on the river for Hong.  It was like he cared more about what he wanted than what he promised her--that shows his priorities are in the wrong place.

17 minutes ago, thistle said:

Did Dimples ever have a shred?  I'm beginning to doubt that.  In fact, I have known that something was off with him ever since he wrote his wishes on the boat that he was supposed to be sending on the river for Hong.  It was like he cared more about what he wanted than what he promised her--that shows his priorities are in the wrong place.

I was watching the VLive they did on the night before the drama premiered and the brief the actor that played Dimples was given was that he was supposed to "the brainiest and sexiest man alive in Joseon"...or something to that effect :lol:. A bit of a playboy.

I didn't mind him that much in the beginning.  Wasn't his wish about her finding her brother?  So that was quite self sacrificial on his part?  But I really did not like him once he got to the village.  She was obviously married (her hair was in a bun)...and to have the whole village know about his intentions was even worse (so indiscreet).  You don't hit on a man's wife when he's away where he can't be around to defend her?  It's cowardly.  If he does the same in Ep 13 (when LY is in the Palace and she's all vulnerable and grieving) he's definitely lost all sense of propriety in my eyes, even if he eventually plays a part in bringing about the downfall of Minister Kim and reuniting the lovers.  What you do when you think there are no eyes on you says a lot about the person that you are.  Yes I am STILL very prejudiced. :lol:

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

My gosh! Really? VIKI should not be in danger too right? 

Viki should be fine its just weird though because the Dramafever ceo's or w/e joined WB and then it gets closed down.

Im less Worried about Korean drama's because there are other sites but for Chinese Subs there is only dramafever and viki.

I saw someone asking whether HS is pregnant right now. Because of the scene where LY told that he wont let his woman with his baby cry and after that the scene where HS crying so hard was shown. ( quite make sense) Plus, someone was confused whether HS is crying or vomiting during the preview. I was like , Andweeee!! she cannot pregnant right now in the middle of angst !! And most important, when they did happongi if she's really pregnant ?

who is this new character?

pd06Da1.jpg

dc gall

edit:

OK, she is from ming dynasty.  From the written preview, it says that " Yul is attending a banquet meeting with Ming Dynasty in order to try his testimony.........." (google translation)

So, he seems to gather support from Ming in order to oust the Vice premier.  

Heol...

He really hasn't recovered all his memories.

Dimples need to return Eunuch Yang stat!

As for Mr Dimples, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. He is torn between King and Woman.

To be fair, perhaps for him, it is quite greedy for LY to keep holding on to HS (unless he really plans to marry HS) - But if HS is still believed to be of a lower class, the best she can be is to be a concubine. I think HS is too proud to be that.

I still am rooting for our OTP. It's just I am trying to think like how the characters would be with the information they have at the present.

I am sure that once Mr Dimples know that HS would never forget WD/LY - he would remain as a good friend.

And for LY - knowing that this person who was interested in his wife(HS)  would be the best person to keep her alive (at any cost) would ease his mind. But he cannot leave HS hanging on a string forever.

We need

1. LY memory to come back.

2. HS's past to be revealed and KEC's role in the death of her family.

3. for Baby Daddy to be finally revealed and this will add to the downfall of KEC. Obviously fooling the royal palace is a huge crime. And the child is a girl. That would ensure that he will never get his hands on the throne.

If KEC is going to bother HS and her brother, I think they will realise that hiding will not be the solution. They will have to fight back, Come on, HS ! You are the head of the Solution Agency. Hwaiting!

While I was watching today's episode, one important fact occurred to me and I think it could be the breaking point when it comes to Crown Prince's memories and to keeping Hong from becoming a concubine:  the ribbon!

Remember the ribbon that little girl Hong gave to little boy Prince?  He has cherished it so carefully all these years. 

When he sees that ribbon, I bet all of his memories will come flooding back and he will realize that Hong was also the little girl he loved.

Even though that old lady shaman said scary stuff in yesterday's episode, she was not wrong and the ribbon should be proof of that.

I just remembered something else I noticed about today's episode.  Remember when the Prince was being poisoned earlier and how he was told that the tea wasn't a problem unless he ate some certain cookies with it?

Well, when he was given his serving of medicine tea by his evil FIL, there was a plate of cookies sitting beside the cup.  :o  

Here he goes again!

My hunch is that Yul has already recovered his memories and its only a matter of time he is going to reveal it public.  He is just acting amnesic.  We have only 3 episodes to go, for bringing back his memories, they have to flashback the scenes, show dramatically that he has regained his memories.  I dont think its plausible in just 3 episodes.  We have much more plots to finish off.  

I hv not seen the episode with ST's.  But it seems prince Seowon is coming strongly saying that whatever he wished for is being taken by Yul.  So, is he the baby daddy?  But we didnt see any interactions between the prince and the princess so far.  There was a scene in the preview of one of the previous episode showing P.Seowon giving some gift to the princess which was edited and did not show up in any of the episode.  {Again this is the third round of me doubting that prince seowon is the baby daddy :tounge_xd:

So because of this P.Seowon will be charged with treason, there goes the princess too and then the vice premier.  The queen will also be charged.  The route is clear for our OTP.  MY will surely be charged since he tried to kill the prince. 

EDIT 1:

BTB: IS YOU TUBE ALSO DOWN???? 

3 hours ago, Wotad said:

i need dramafever subs alreadu

what the hell dramafever has so many good shows on it ;p ahhhhh 

Please transfer it all and if only 20% being laid off seems like dramafever was basically bought 

3 hours ago, RobinM said:

My gosh! Really? VIKI should not be in danger too right? 

Viki is Okay. Dramafever is now gone. If you were watching this drama on Dramafever you will need to find another site.

https://www.dramafever.com/
https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/dramafever-k-drama-shutting-down-warner-bros-1202982001/

I mentioned earlier, LY had asked for Eunuch Yang (without anyone mentioning this person to him) to prepare. So he is slowly recovering his memories on his own. Being in the familiar surrounding should also help jog his old memory.

I guess if we were to look at Kdrama formula, we're at ep.12, where conflict usually escalates. So I think we should be at a safe pace for now, seeing how they will meet at the beginning of ep.13.

I can understand Yul when he asked Hong Shim to be his concubine cuz he can't live without her but he should know that she would never agree to such a thing leaving her father and brother behind and she has too much pride. I'm just wondering if the meeting of Hong Shim and Kim Cha-eon is because his men found Moo Yeon!?

-- 

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I hv not seen the episode with ST's.  But it seems prince Seowon is coming strongly saying that whatever he wished for is being taken by Yul.  So, is he the baby daddy?  But we didnt see any interactions between the prince and the princess so far.  There was a scene in the preview of one of the previous episode showing P.Seowon giving some gift to the princess which was edited and did not show up in any of the episode.  {Again this is the third round of me doubting that prince seowon is the baby daddy :tounge_xd:

I also think Prince Seowon is the father of the baby, because of the preview episodes and how he acts whenever a topic about the Princess is brought up. He will be a new problem to deal with for Yul.

The whole baby issue is just a problem that's too big to solve.

1. Definitely CPrincess will be deposed if she is found guilty of being pregnant with another man's child.

a. Prince Seo Won - it's the end of him - probably exiled and reduced to slave status (or worse, death). And Queen mama will be deposed too.

b. MY - getting CPrincess pregnant would mean he could be executed. Don't think there can be a happy ending where he can ride off in the sunset with her.

c. Minister Jung (?) out in the left field but I think pretty much no one cares what happens to him.

I actually see the CPrincess dying at the end. To absolve her of all the sins she had set on the family.

As for the baby, if she is a princess, I think she can be brought up in the royal household (if her father is Seo Won) or HS can adopt (?) as a palace maid (?). If it is a prince....hmmm...

Archived