[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

3 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

Plus HS is currently kidnapped

I think she has been taken by Assassin 2 (the one who rode off with MY) and she's safe with MY and Assassin 2. The other Assassin captured by KCE is dead (?) - killed by KCE after he told him about LY being hidden in the village and how he has amnesia. I think someone has already said this (I think @bebebisous33?) - KCE reinstates LY as CP because he has lost his memories, he gets CPrincess to play along with it making LY believe he is the father of the child.  Of course LY will be torn now coz he's in love with HS. I feel like Dimples will be the one to put all the pieces together or help LY regain all of his memory (when Eunuch Yang? returns to the land of the living).  And something must trigger LY for him to ride off into battle (Ep1) despite Dimples telling him it's sheer folly on his part. To save the villagers? Rescue HS/MY? I feel like MY knows that the baby isn't legitimate (I still think baby was fathered by Minister Jung) and when KCE realises this he will want to kill him to snuff out all potential leaks. If MY is in danger, so will HS and her adopted dad because there's where she is hiding right now. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Just a slight quibble though for me (Though I loved last night's episode!)

Looks like the transitioning between scenes problem is back.

And the person that I am most frustrated with right now is the King......sigh.

Not only that, the cutting of the scene was always like one second too early as well...<_<

Yes, the King is such a wuss... His hallucination of seeing KCE reminded me of another weak king who keeps seeing imaginary things, albeit drugged by someone else.

On 10/10/2018 at 1:43 AM, nrllee said:

:cold_sweat:He is a man of conviction.  Mr Dimples (Bingle) has nothing on WD (Darcy) I'm afraid...yes I am extremely prejudiced. :lol:

@nrllee hi....:D i know this is late, but i just wanted to say that your comments bring life into  bones ...how can i have  forget one of the most beloved english novels of all time ....pride and prejudice ... what a great observer you are...you nail it on this one....:wub: 

now moving on to better things...in regards to the drama , im afraid to admit that im not a big fan of present day events and how the writing  is shaping out to be ....i was hoping for a grand palace entrance  on LY part and as of ep 11 that's out of the window ...so we will not get a great palace return on his part... that kind of upset me as i was expecting better  on that part ...then again i saw it coming around ep 9 when he was still clue less and i figure he wasn't going to plan a big entrance .....( sorry i know i sound like a broken record, but i cannot emphasize enough how much i wanted to see their shocking faces upon his sudden arrival, especially for KC ....unfortunately now ,he is the least shock out of all the bad guys and on his way to use him,,,tell me again why this guy keeps winning ....:crazy:...4 episodes to go and he still the bossB)

Also im also losing hope in LY ....im inclining now to believe that he is going to abdicate to his brother ...which kind of upsets me ...as everyone can guess by now....im full of frustrations....perhaps i was expecting too much from the character .... i don't know how to put it...but it seems that his only goal in life is HS and that is such a turn off....i like my male leads to  have a  purpose and a  life outside of the female leads lives and vice versa...because by doing so i can automatically  root for them ....i can believe in their partnership and know that they are two separate entities that live in this certain  imaginary joseon world whom  have come together out of mutual affection and interest ...  a healthy bond in which none of the two forces cancel each other out  but complement each other instead...i just don't like it  when one character seems to have tremendous control over the other ...when one of the two is more incline to be more jealous ...clingy ..needy call it whatever you want...and if LY is going to throw out everything for YS ..im sorry and then again ...this is just my opinion, i don't view that as romantic and swoon worthy ....but consuming ...the load of obligation, pressure  and guilt( if things don't work out how they wanted it )  that  it puts on the other person shoulders...that is a big no for me....i am reminded of that great song from John Legend " ordinary people" " girl (Hs) his in love with  you (LY) ...past the infatuation phase ....this is no honeymoon ....they don't which way to go.. they are just ordinary people... .they should take it slow..."

now to drive the point home, i  will say that i can understand that he did not wanted to be crown prince...but honey LY...it is already too late for you to cry over spill milk...he is no longer 12...but a grown man  and if he is going to go the whine route...and protest all of his life decisions...i have news for him...life is never easy and you don't always get what you want...how you wanted it...i know this is fantasy and just another k drama but i don't think its too hard to ask for a little of congruity  here...like i said...i hate when my leads go all jerky mode and unrealistically idealistic or romantic....but maybe that's just me and all of you will have to forgive for that...i hope  that the next episodes prove that LY has more determination and gets to see the bigger picture...maybe his brother is not that bad  guy and won't necessarily be a bad monarch ...but i didn't wait 100 days for him to do nothing but give out all his power and throw away all his education...like i said maybe my modern sense and  sensibilities (  @nrllee  friend you left me thinking of Jane Austin) are getting in the way...

lastly i just wanted to comment and i risk a lot  by typing this, but i"d figure that if this is a forum to share the good ,we can also share the bad ..after all everything goes in good faith and i would never understand people whom do not agree to disagree on social forum and call for different opinion to be kept to the user ...i just wanted to say that as much as i like NJH as a person ...( because she is lovely in interviews) her acting is hindered by her voice...her voice its  just very unpleasant to my ears...( please don't kill me NJH fans) this is just my opinion ...i went back and watch one of her early dramas the wonderful will snow for christmas? and saw that she has always spoken like that...it is one of her very distinctive traits and well she  was born with it and im not making fun of it or anything...its just that me no like...sorry friends...

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation for ep 12.

KEC: This is your chance. For you to grab the Crown Prince’s heart.
CPess: I pray, that you will love this child. I beg this of you.
Yul: That person, what’s happened to her?
KEC: Since there is something that needs to be determined, immediately bring her to me.
Yul: Haven’t we become friends?
JY: There is no way we could be friends.
Yul: This isn’t something that I got because I wanted it. And it turns out, that what I want I can’t have.

As usual, there is at least one more line in the preview at the end of EP11 on air than that shown in youtube.

I watched that in ViuTV (with chinese sub) and let me try to translate it here.

JY: There is no way we could be friends. It's because you are the Crown Prince.

7 hours ago, diane90 said:

In this drama I like and admire the guy in MY's team

He's not only loyal to vice-minister but he is also with MY

it's not the same with the other guy

There's one thing I want to know that : where's Dong-joo ? is he really dead ??

and how is eunnuch Jang too ??!!

ennuch Jang is saved by JY, and kept in a secret place. JY asked a doctor to heal him.

6 hours ago, Wotad said:

WHy is JY saying there is no way they can be friends??

So please see the extra line in the preview above.

suddenly i cried with WD and park officer conversation. WD told him to take the exam and he just shoved the idea but how i feel when watching that scene was "a goodbye" for both of them since they're from a different rank and also we're in 12th episode means that it's near the end of the show...

@may6 thank you for the compliment.  I cannot see a man of conviction like LY forsaking his duties as CP and rightful heir to the throne to live a common life.  His desire to be pretend to be WD was to protect HS (and others) due to MY's cryptic warning of him regaining his memories.  It was totally in line with his principles.  So the reason for him NOT wanting to regain his memories and live the common life is a noble one, to protect her and the countless others who would die if he didn't.  But HS doesn't want that for him.  You can hear her frustration that he just stood there and took the arrow from Dimples.  The 'real' WD - the man she had gotten to know, not the fictitious one in everyone's mind (the peasant) would not have done that... So I think even HS realises that he is destined for glory... She will not let him abdicate on account of living a simple life with her.  It would be running away from his responsibilities and she is not a woman who will allow him to do that.  She is only running away and staying hidden because Minister Kim is out to kill her.  Once that threat is removed, she is safe to return to her noble woman status again and come out of hiding.

However, now that WD finds out that he is indeed the CP, he will act again within that moral code.  He will take up his position as CP howbeit reluctantly because it is the right thing to do.  He is a man of principles.  He will be tricked to believe that the baby is his and he being a righteous man will stay by the CPrincess's side and be her dutiful husband (yes forsaking HS in the process but it is what a man of conviction will do - they don't just father a child and run away just because they don't love the woman bearing his child - they own the responsibility and deal with the heartache of yearning for another in private - hence his tortured tearful look in the Preview).  This is also the reason why I don't believe MY is the father of the child.  If he is as principled as HS believes him to be (and indeed even Minister Kim says that of him), he won't run away from his responsibility.

Will LY abdicate in the end after everything is sorted and pass the throne to Seowon who for all intensive purposes is also showing himself to be good at heart?  I doubt it.  If Seowon isn't of royal lineage then LY has to ascend the throne and he will do it.  He may not want to, but he will because he lives by a moral code.  It would be out of character for him not to.  When the truth comes out about the CPrincess' illegitimate child, the end does not bode well for her.  I feel like she needs to either 1. Die at childbirth and the child gets raised by HS/LY or baby gets sent away to live somewhere (with MY?). Or 2. Lose her position as CPrincess and live in obscurity with MY somewhere with the baby.  And with her gone, HS can then become CPrincess (?) and take her place beside LY (CP) and live happily ever after :wub:

As for LY riding off in Ep1, I don't think he is running away from his responsibility as CP.  He is riding off to rescue or into battle as the CP.. That's how I feel anyway.  That he has every intention to go to battle and should he survive to return as CP...not to ride off into obscurity and never come back.  He is a man of honor after all.

Watched the episode with ST's.  I liked the episode very much.  But i feel the writer took so much time for the village part and LY returning to the palace.  And even now he has not regained the memory and we have only 4 episodes to solve everything.  

Now that he took so much time to settle down himself in the  Songjoo village,  at which episode the writer will make LY regain his memory.  Now that the 100 days are over taking a major part of the story, i hope the writer closes all the problems in the story in the rest of the episodes.  And HS is yet to be seen in the preview for ep.12.  I hope that the MY's minion Hyuk took HS to a safe place.  Coz if that assassin is going to be KCE's then there is no need to carry her somewhere.  

In fact during the fireworks, JJY was behind our OTP seeing them, i think he hid himself seeing  KCE and his assassins and not to involve himself in saving LY.  Even though he is a bit slow, i think he has some quick plan of action to work out the things in the upcoming episodes.  Now the key is Eunuch yang.  

My question is what is going to trigger LY's memory?

I am also afraid of the old lady shaman's word that LY's is going to yield his sword against HS?  what does she mean by that.  Is it becoz of MY?  MY is in a very bad situation after that arrow shot.  How come the old man recovered so early?  I think he has a  strong iron heart to overcome the incoming arrow.:P

I hate the cowardly king. 

Reg. the princess baby, i am confused as to who is the baby daddy?  Yesterday i was like it is MY.  But after watching with ST's i have a doubt too.  I have already changed these 3 possible character more than 2 rounds.  Sorry baby!!!!!  :blink: Coz even the evil minister does not know who the baby daddy is but he queen know who it is?  He asked her during the meeting who the father of the baby is?  But she did not reveal it.

Also in the preview, the evil minister is asking to bring somebody alive to check upon something.  Is it HS?  Does he want to check if Ly is married to her, did he consummate the marriage and HS is pregnant?

I am really looking forward tonite's episode how the writer will take the story from now on.

15 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Also in the preview, the evil minister is asking to bring somebody alive to check upon something.  Is it HS? 

i have a hunch that it was for HS or MY. i saw JY peeping behind the wall but wonder which scene is that. As for the time when WD getting busted by KCE and HS kidnapped or KCE told his assassins to check WD's previous house and who live together with him.
i also wonder if KCE knew that while CP lost his memory, he married with someone and that someone will cause another harm (the bad side of being the villain is always thinking the unusual thing that actually leads them to despair)

Only halfway watching with subs, but I have to come here and share how I love WD/LY's character. Despite him not wanting to learn much when he was little, he has grown to be a wise learned person. Thanks to young HS setting him straight. And I love their interactions in this episode. The little nod he gave HS to get extra money from MaChil for reading his face fortune? They work great as a pair.So cute seeing them falling in love and confirming their feelings with each other, and seeing HS being jealous and insecure. WD professed his love for her in a sure and steady way, not overly romantic yet oh so romantic for me. To seal his promise with a kiss? Swoon....

3 hours ago, may6 said:

Also im also losing hope in LY ....im inclining now to believe that he is going to abdicate to his brother ...which kind of upsets me ...as everyone can guess by now....im full of frustrations....perhaps i was expecting too much from the character .... i don't know how to put it...but it seems that his only goal in life is HS and that is such a turn off....i like my male leads to  have a  purpose and a  life outside of the female leads lives and vice versa...

I actually think he is a great leader. Previously, he lectured Dimples on what a good leader should be like (after catching the dog). In ep.11 alone (me halfway watching), he guided 3 persons separately -- MaChil on stop scamming people but contribute to the country, AeWol on not becoming too close to the person who gifted her the fan because it's fake, BE on his good administrative skills that he should aim higher. He didn't have to do all those, but he gave them sound advice.

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I cannot see a man of conviction like LY forsaking his duties as CP and rightful heir to the throne to live a common life.  His desire to be pretend to be WD was to protect HS (and others) due to MY's cryptic warning of him regaining his memories.  It was totally in line with his principles.

Spoiler

So the reason for him NOT wanting to regain his memories and live the common life is a noble one, to protect her and the countless others who would die if he didn't.  But HS doesn't want that for him.  You can hear her frustration that he just stood there and took the arrow from Dimples.  The 'real' WD - the man she had gotten to know, not the fictitious one in everyone's mind (the peasant) would not have done that... So I think even HS realises that he is destined for glory... She will not let him abdicate on account of living a simple life with her.  It would be running away from his responsibilities and she is not a woman who will allow him to do that.  She is only running away and staying hidden because Minister Kim is out to kill her.  Once that threat is removed, she is safe to return to her noble woman status again and come out of hiding.

However, now that WD finds out that he is indeed the CP, he will act again within that moral code.  He will take up his position as CP howbeit reluctantly because it is the right thing to do.  He is a man of principles.  He will be tricked to believe that the baby is his and he being a righteous man will stay by the CPrincess's side and be her dutiful husband (yes forsaking HS in the process but it is what a man of conviction will do - they don't just father a child and run away just because they don't love the woman bearing his child - they own the responsibility and deal with the heartache of yearning for another in private - hence his tortured tearful look in the Preview).  This is also the reason why I don't believe MY is the father of the child.  If he is as principled as HS believes him to be (and indeed even Minister Kim says that of him), he won't run away from his responsibility.

Will LY abdicate in the end after everything is sorted and pass the throne to Seowon who for all intensive purposes is also showing himself to be good at heart?  I doubt it.  If Seowon isn't of royal lineage then LY has to ascend the throne and he will do it.  He may not want to, but he will because he lives by a moral code.  It would be out of character for him not to.  When the truth comes out about the CPrincess' illegitimate child, the end does not bode well for her.  I feel like she needs to either 1. Die at childbirth and the child gets raised by HS/LY or baby gets sent away to live somewhere (with MY?). Or 2. Lose her position as CPrincess and live in obscurity with MY somewhere with the baby.  And with her gone, HS can then become CPrincess (?) and take her place beside LY (CP) and live happily ever after :wub:

As for LY riding off in Ep1, I don't think he is running away from his responsibility as CP.  He is riding off to rescue or into battle as the CP.. That's how I feel anyway.  That he has every intention to go to battle and should he survive to return as CP...not to ride off into obscurity and never come back.  He is a man of honor after all.

Thank you for sharing the above post. Everything you've written resonates with my thoughts.

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I am also afraid of the old lady shaman's word that LY's is going to yield his sword against HS?  what does she mean by that.

This disturbs me a lot too! Could it be that LY is up against MY and HS stepped forward to shield MY?

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I am also afraid of the old lady shaman's word that LY's is going to yield his sword against HS?  what does she mean by that.

This disturbs me a lot too! Could it be that LY is up against MY and HS stepped forward to shield MY?

Hmm...I thought that shaman was recounting the scene from their past.  So she started with the fact that both of them had only ever loved one person their whole lives since they were young.  And when they questioned her accuracy, she goes trance like and recounts that scene with the falling petals (she couldn't make out if it was snow or petals) - that's when they met as children.  Then when she tells HS to run away, she says 'that man with a sword with blood dripping down it' (she didn't say "YOU", she said "that man" (maybe lost in translation of course) ) - she may have pointed to WD but for me I think she was referring to KCE after he kills her father...the man wielding the sword with blood was KCE (Minister Kim)...which is why she tells HS to flee...I thought that whole section was a recount of HS's past.  Could be wrong I guess but that was what I thought when she said that. 

wooow such a good stuffs before the heart break and he is all alone again i need to sign my contract too oppa are you still therehappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

95bbb0aceb9a86bd12f442ed624b228ed57ac639

well am worried when WD finds out about the truth vice premier  will try to kill him againkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377 and just needs to find his diary..he used to write everything down when he was still in the palace and he wont be the same man if he regains his memory and amnesia doesn't last long the brother will he reach to HS ?

OMG why did he agree to come back to the palace if he hasn't remembered everything yet? 

:bawling: I hope he will get back to Hong Shim soon and won't fall for Crown Princess trick.

Was that MY that took HS away from them? And I feel sorry for the King. He is the King but he is too easy to be manipulated by everyone around him. 

I am afraid to watch tonight episode. 

9 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I don't feel that MY is the daddy too.

I think he has too much honor to sleep with, impregnate and leave a woman. Much less the Crown Princess.

Not sure if I will be watching tonight's episode live....

i think so too but  cant help to think it is him  and JYJ he wont  stay with CP because of HS sorry but i don't want to be in that ship WD x HS are so adorable or he want to side with vice premier to know his true intention 

a2b71ce71270317c27ef767acae7e375d0864ddb

Archived