Notifcations

kaoriharang

Question

7 answers to this question

@kaoriharang sorry for the late response, life has been busy :)

Normally, these things are related to cookies. It seems that the problem solved itsself, perhaps because the cookies were renewed (gotta have fresh cookies! Stale cookies are blegh!). 

If this happens again, try refreshing the page using CTRL+F5. It forces your browser to fetch the page from our server instead of using existing cookies and cache.

On 6/24/2018 at 5:39 AM, dotonly said:

@CamelKnight Help please! 

I dont receive any email or notification for all my posts anymore, so i dont know if someone tagged, mention, or quoted me unless i visit the thread.

It happen since June 22. I try to change my notif setting, still not working.

This might be a cookie thing. Clear your browserhistory and cookiehistory for Soompi.com (found under Settings) and close your browser. Reopen it and try again.

I've found that option to be buggy at best (and never make use of it. The notifications work well though) so it might still not work after doing that, but it's your best bet :) 

@CamelKnight Help please! 

I dont receive any email or notification for all my posts anymore, so i dont know if someone tagged, mention, or quoted me unless i visit the thread.

It happen since June 22. I try to change my notif setting, still not working.

On 1-3-2018 at 9:54 AM, Lmangla said:

@CamelKnight ~ I keep missing notifications specifically with PMs. Till I check the inbox myself and realize there is a new mail... even with tags, some of them are showing up much later.... 

Try clearing browsercache and cookies first. It's possible the state of your notifications is stuck in your cache, so clearing it would make your browser download it from the server again. Hopefully, solving the problem :) 

Archived