Did someone here make his own site?

kognisjon

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have created a site on repair of the air conditioning system . It was my first website and I spent a lot of time studying all aspects and nuances . I can accurately recommend you to use for the initial users to use WordPress. I understood that the most important thing is advertising and website optimization via Google . Here  https://caveni.com/the-10-best-google-analytics-plugins-for-wordpress/  I found the best Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress .My recommendation to anyone to read more and be aware of all the latest and newest update in wordpress.

1 hour ago, Buvshaia said:

I have created a site on repair of the air conditioning system . It was my first website and I spent a lot of time studying all aspects and nuances . I can accurately recommend you to use for the initial users to use WordPress. I understood that the most important thing is advertising and website optimization via Google . Here  https://caveni.com/the-10-best-google-analytics-plugins-for-wordpress/  I found the best Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress .My recommendation to anyone to read more and be aware of all the latest and newest update in wordpress.

This plugins are free ? Or I have to pay for them ?

• 1 month later...

Had such an experience and turned out that creating a website is quite an easy thing considering the fact that modern CMS are just awesome but when it comes to promoting the website, things are getting really tough. I wasn't familiar with any linkbuilding services at the time so I wasn't able to make it work. My later experiment is much more successful. Half a year ago started a movie review site and it's getting more and more traffic.

Archived