5ed752a6ly1fxvz49e77uj20rs18sb29_zpsxnuf

Cr: as tagged

Profile:

English name: Hu Yi Tian

Native name: 胡一天
Birth Date: Dec 26, 1993 
Birth Location: HangZhou,  ZheJiang
Years active: 2016 - present

Weibohttps://weibo.com/1993hyt?from=feed&loc=at&nick=胡一天啊&is_all=1#_rnd1517641339848

Dramas:
2017 Rush to the Dead Summer / 夏至未至

2017 A Love So Beautiful / 致我们单纯的小美好

TBA - Handsome Siblings / 绝代双骄

TBA - Go Go Squid! / 蜜汁燉魷魚

TBA - Youth Should Be Early / 青春须早为

TBA - Unrequited Love / 橘生淮南·暗恋 (Starts Filming)

Varieties:
2018 Twenty-Four Hours

Awards & Nominations:
2017 Tencent Video Star Awards - Most Promising Actor - Won

2017 9th China TV Drama Awards - New Generation Young Actor Award - Won

2017 Cosmo Beauty Ceremony - Beautiful Idol of the Year - Won

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

any reasoning behind his Chinese name?  I am puzzled by some of their choices of Chinese & English names lol

er no reason.....lols i couldnt find his English name so i put his Mandarin Name Pinyin up in the 'English' Name for now lols....

some of them dont take an English name for themselves

• Like 2

Read that Hu Yi Tian 胡一天 is cast as Hua Wu Que 花无缺 in new drama Handsome Siblings 绝代双骄. Just started filming.

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2018/02/hu-yi-tian-confirms-as-hua-wu-que-in-handsome-siblings-2018.html

Hand%2031.jpg

Hand%2032.jpg

Spoiler

Xiao Yu Er is acted by Chen Zhe Yuan 陈哲远. He is in current drama 蜀山战纪2踏火行歌. Previously in school-themed drama 秘果.

b64543a98226cffc0c216880b5014a90f603eafd

One female lead char Su Ying is acted by Liang Jie, female lead of The Eternal Love 双世宠妃. Below is from her prev drama.

f11f3a292df5e0fe39a45293566034a85fdf72e0

https://baike.baidu.com/item/绝代双骄/19448539

Spoiler

This is a remade....and there were quite a few...the recent ones are 2004 starring Dicky Cheung 张卫健 and Nicholas Tse 谢霆锋.

胡一天、陈哲远演新“小鱼儿与花无缺”,《绝代双骄》第7次翻拍

And 1999 one starring Jimmy Lin and Alec Su.

EA2820B17A4914F308D600B2E351EF9A5AB52225

Comparisons are unavoidable. Already came across many online criticisms...eg on looks, acting experience etc.

Hope the 2 newer actors will do well.

• Like 2

Someone asked about his name Hu Yi Tian 胡一天. Yi Tian mean One Sky or One Day. Hu is surname which also mean Win in playing mahjong. So his name sounds like to win mahjong for one whole day. And so his fans are nicknamed Mahjong 麻将.

Some felt Hu Yi Tian doesn't suit the role of Hua Wu Que in the martial arts drama Handsome Siblings but at least he is hardworking. Barely a month after he entered the film set, a training clip showed him practice some fight scenes with a fan. Not too bad for someone without martial arts background.

A recent ad about beauty mask. 

4 years ago when he was still a student, he was noticed by some tv reporters during a local matchmaking event (in China, they do so in open areas, put up info on notice boards). He stood out by his height already at that time. He said he was accompanying a friend.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 9:01 AM, rosierosie said:

I am watching ALSB. I also read rumors about him, but I dunno if it is true. It seems like a decent actor, so he can act. I am having second lead syndrome with Wu Bosong.

what rumors? or should i say gossips? :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

what rumors? or should i say gossips? :) 

There was a rumor/gossip going around after he filmed ALSB, talked about how he dissed his co-star by calling her ugly, short and having a head too big for her body? Also, he got caught going to see a prostitute, and the prostitute outing him?? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rosierosie said:

There was a rumor/gossip going around after he filmed ALSB, talked about how he dissed his co-star by calling her ugly, short and having a head too big for her body? Also, he got caught going to see a prostitute, and the prostitute outing him?? 

ohhh.... i didnt knew about that....after ALSB i didnt really keep track of him....till recently seeing there were some talk of him staring in a new drama.....