Kang Noah ★ Official Thread ★ Comeback released with "Orbit" ft. 유시아 ★ Young male vocalist with softly and unique voice ★

kangnoah

Kang Noah

logo2.png

About me

My name is Kang Noah and I'm an independent singer. I'm half Korean, half Australian and I have been living in Seoul for almost a year. Since I'm six years old I'm into K-pop music and passionate about singing. In the last two years I took professional singing lessons in order to come one step closer to my goal of being a singer. In October 2017 I contacted a songwriter who wrote the text for my first song. The melody as well as instrumental production was done by myself. The result is a song named "My Sunshine". It's about a young man who is in love with a young woman, but is too shy to speak to her until she's gone at some point.

I will release my first song on YouTube and all download portals on February 15, 2018.
I have published two Cover Songs on YouTube at the Moment before my Debut.

Name: Kang Noah
Date of Birth: September 11, 2000
Family: Dad, 1 older Sister and 2 older Brothers
Blood Type: AB
Height: 178 cm
Nationality: Australian
Leisure Activities: Gaming, Dance and sing Karaoke
Debut: February 15, 2018
Agencies: - (Independent Singer)
Favorite Singers and Groups: G-Dragon, EXO, BTS, Got7 and NCT

(When you have more Questions about me reply to this Thread I will add the Answer in this Thread :) )

Social Media:

Music Videos

Cover Songs

Link to Exo "Universe" Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJTVQEcbWMo

Link to Exo "Call me Baby" Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etxakynDwD8

When you have a Question please reply to this Thread. I will answer it. Thank you for your Time.

:)  I hope you support me. :) 

Archived