Episodes: 46

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 8/20/2019

Cast:

Victoria Song Qian

Oho Ou Hao

Xia Ningjun 

Synopsis:

A struggling student, desperate to find a way to make enough money to cover the cost of attending university in Shanghai, Xiang Yuan (Victoria Song) was willing to do whatever it took to make her dreams come true. When the Ye family offered to pay for all of her university expenses, Xiang Yuan accepted their offer without hesitation. Little did she know that in so doing, she would alter the course of her life forever.

Smart, dedicated, and determined to make a better life for herself, Xiang Yuan excelled in school, so much so that by the time she enters the workplace, she’s well on her way to becoming financially independent. Nearly free of the debt she owed the Ye family, Xiang Yuan found herself falling for the family’s eldest son, Ye Qian Ze (Ou Hao). Little did she know that the family’s second son, Ye Yun (Xia Ning Jun) had already fallen in love with her.

Caught up in an unexpected and messy love triangle, Xiang Yuan must find a way to overcome the obstacles of life and love, while holding onto the one thing that has always driven her forward... Her dreams.

Based on the novel by Xin Yi Wu, “Love Under the Moon” is a 2019 drama directed by Yu Chun.

Cr Viki

Being Lonely in Love 山月不知心底事 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Being Lonely in Love 山月不知心底事 Viki Episodes

Being Lonely in Love 山月不知心底事 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 2 months later...

First stills of The Moon Doesn't Understand My Heart led by Victoria Song and Oho Ou

Chinese drama adaptation The Moon Doesn't Understand My Heart
The Moon Doesn't Understand My Heart 山月不知心底事 is an upcoming drama adaptation based on a novel by Xin Yiwu 辛夷坞. The show has released new stills and even a poster to commemorate Labor Day. 

All I'm really seeing in the pictures are Victoria Song and Oho Ou being all lovey-dovey in school. I think I can grow to like these two, if it were that simple. Sadly, the story is one of those gut-wrenching romances where two men (brothers) fall for the same girl. The plot kind of gave away the ending for me, and in the interest of not revealing too much, let's just say that things get twisted. Now I'm curious as to who will be playing the third leg of the triangle. 

Chinese drama adaptation The Moon Doesn't Understand My Heart Victoria Song

Chinese drama adaptation The Moon Doesn't Understand My Heart

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/20/2018 at 1:53 AM, sugarplum892 said:

from the trailer, vic's character in here gives off the same vibe of guan pi pi from moonshine valentine lol..

Ugh. I hope she isn't that bad. Guan Pi Pi was one of the worst female leads I've watched in years.  Don't know if it was just Victoria's mediocre acting or the writing but she was just awful. :vicx:

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Ugh. I hope she isn't that bad. Guan Pi Pi was one of the worst female leads I've watched in years.  Don't know if it was just Victoria's mediocre acting or the writing but she was just awful. :vicx:

imo her acting as guan pipi improved compared to her previous acting lol she was too hyped and carried too much aegiyo in her previous dramas

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Being Lonely in Love 山月不知心底事
  • 3 months later...

I expect to have long thread, does anyone follow this drama?  I hardly watch Chinese Drama, seems this one is ok.  I like the male lead though, strong character.  So does the female lead.  The opening song by both of them is great.  

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Being Lonely in Love 山月不知心底事

Archived