Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Shen Yue 沈月

Shen Yu is pretty and cute!!! I love her in F4!! It would be interesting to see her in a wuxia or ancient drama :)!!

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 8:28 PM, rosierosie said:

Shen Yu is pretty and cute!!! I love her in F4!! It would be interesting to see her in a wuxia or ancient drama :)!!

now that you mention it will be great to see if she fit into the costumes hahaha some artist dont fit into the wuxia costumes easily :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

now that you mention it will be great to see if she fit into the costumes hahaha some artist dont fit into the wuxia costumes easily :D 

She's around 160cm, that's like some most Chinese actress, no? ZLY is around 160cm, and she looks good in costume drama lol

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

She's around 160cm, that's like some most Chinese actress, no? ZLY is around 160cm, and she looks good in costume drama lol

i dont think it have to do with the height, some ppl look good in period costumes while some look awkward in it.....and it had alot to do with stylish ideas too.....

• Insightful 1

did you watch 'Another Me' if not you should as watching ShenYue in 'Another Me' it is almost like watching her grow up