Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lynne

[Official Thread] Shen Yue 沈月

OMG. I just saw this thread. Thank you for making it! I LOVE shen yue. She is such a adorable cutie pie. and I can't wait for meteor garden come out now. Hope shen yue rises even more with that drama! :D

• Like 1

Finally!!! Thank you for making this thread! I love her so much. She's the cutest and most adorable actress i've ever seen . 

• Like 1

I haven't been to soompi forums in forever, but i came back to show my support for Shen Yue!

I discovered her in ALSB and became a fan then watched MG2018 for her and fell in love with her team up with Dylan Wang!

She's beautiful and talented! I can't wait to see her in loads of projects! Definitely looking forward to "Another Me"

• Like 1

I love her and Dylan Wang together. I hope to keep seeing her develop as an actress. Hopefully her next part isn't in the same Shancai mold, which I felt was really similar to her part in A Love So Beautiful except Shancai (at first) had more of a backbone and more of a brain.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 12:26 AM, SHT L said:

I love her and Dylan Wang together. I hope to keep seeing her develop as an actress. Hopefully her next part isn't in the same Shancai mold, which I felt was really similar to her part in A Love So Beautiful except Shancai (at first) had more of a backbone and more of a brain.

I also hope to see her in a variety of roles and continue to develop her craft, she did say she really loves being an actress and wants to do well in it and I believe she will! Her next drama "Another Me" I think will air this July so I can't wait to see how she's gonna portray her role as AnSheng

Shen Yu is pretty and cute!!! I love her in F4!! It would be interesting to see her in a wuxia or ancient drama :)!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

now that you mention it will be great to see if she fit into the costumes hahaha some artist dont fit into the wuxia costumes easily :D 

She's around 160cm, that's like some most Chinese actress, no? ZLY is around 160cm, and she looks good in costume drama lol

• Like 1

I wish Another Me  was available anywhere with English subs. It sounds like a great opportunity to see her acting in a more complex role than ALSB. 

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

she did pretty great there.....it was just like the title said 'Another Me'

Thanks, I guess - it's kinda bittersweet to know she did well in a Drama I can't watch #mixedfeelings :)

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

try others site or maybe you can type 'Another Me with English Sub' in google.com....you might be able to find it ;) 

Thank you, I did find it. It sounds like it might be a small doses Drama - LOTS of rants from Shen Yue fans about  her character's treatment and arc in the Drama. :)

Her PoshPosh shoot looks stunning, this is my favorite:

EVFCjsQUYAYnHF9?format=jpg&name=large

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

for a moment it look a little like Rainie Yang

Now that you mention, I can see that - Clearly Ms Shen is working hard to avoid being typecast as eternally ALSB/MG , and doing a great job of it. :thumbsup: