[Official Thread] Shen Yue 沈月

Lynne

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

no worries :) 

fans nowadays know not to simply take credit as sometimes they will be warn on copyright and they might just get their acc ban

it worked out well, because now her agency is in my "special attention" follow list on Weibo. :)

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

weibo is a lil different.....as most international fans might not known of her.....so when they have some international fans....fans tentative to hog weibo and then they will bring out those translation into Twitter....

which i love to posted here since we can embed the post totally here without losing the proper credit they given to the translators :) 

I've had a weibo account for about 6 years now, I joined when I was heavily into TW Dramas, and the stars were posting more there than elsewhere. It's now my only SNS, no Insta, no FB, just weibo for Shen Yue and a handful of other C-actors.  I love the fullsize pix there, so much better than the compressed insta versions. 

I hope that someone eventually posts a translation or synopsis of her "ten years ahead" speech - I didn't understand  more than a handful of words, but she seemed to speak really well - and not every actor is a good public speaker

• 1 month later...

One of the things I like about Weibo's "original size" option (this is not full size) is that it lets you get an idea of the sort of device the photo was taken on. Seeing someone's face obscured like this in a photo not taken on a phone surprised me a bit. It's not a "spontaneous" shot, so if she didn't want to be in it, she didn't have to be. Curious. Ms Shen, though, is as cute as ever.

005OMv63ly1gf4kvlxbrej31400u0e81.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am one of (apparently) VERY few who actually really enjoyed Clean With a Passion For Now, and when I saw the images on Ms Shen's Weibo the other day I was (a) chuffed that I worked out what they were about without translating and (2) VERY excited at 2 of my favourites being in a remake together. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, angelangie said:

ShenYue updated her social media of her eating lols

Looking at the full-size originals, the resolution suggests they were not taken on a phone, but even if they were carefully setup and professionally shot, they are SERIOUSLY cute shots. Ms Shen and her team know her audience well. :thumbsup::heart:

• 2 weeks later...

The latest series of shots posted by Ms Shen and by her studio show the continued effort to showcase her as a poised and attractive young woman, reinforcing the message that "ALSB was then, this is now". I applaud the strategy and look forward to more images like this, but I'm still gonig to be rewatching ALSB  whenever I need a cute fix:)

0075AsgHly1ggx9ol93z5j31kw2c4npj.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived