Director: Qiu Haozhou

Broadcast Period: 4/4/2019

Cast:

Zhang Yunlong

Li Kaixin

Johnny Zhang

Sui Yu Meng

Synopsis:

A story revolving around a sunny youth and a marine biology student as they work together to protect the ocean. 
An Fei is a scholar who harbors a crush on a young and accomplished scientist named Mo Liang. She dreams of becoming a top researcher in the country in order to protect the ocean. One day, she encounters Ye Hai, a young man who seems to bring her bad luck. Ye Hainot only opposed the project that An Fei has been working on but he also makes up stories about her by claiming that she's his wife. Finding Ye Hai arrogant and weird, An Fei tries to avoid him at all costs until she realizes that he may have been right along. As she gets to know him, memories of a past relationship begin to surface just like the legendary story of Poseidon and Amphitrite.

Cr mydramalist

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Poseidon 我的波塞冬 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 2:59 AM, zoeraindasher said:

I've just finished the novel and it's super, super romantic

Where can I read this book? Is there an English version? If not then can u provide the Chinese link to the online version, please?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 10:29 PM, jewelsc said:

I was looking forward to this...awww y did it get postpone? :huh:

It did get postponed (without much explanation as to why it was postponed), but yesterday a new release date was announced.  April 4!  So not much longer now.  :) 

The updated airing schedule and episode count: https://mydramalist.com/photos/g2rro

It's now only 34 episodes instead of the previously announced 40 episodes.  It airs two episodes every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, except that for the first day, it released four episodes.  VIPs are 4 episodes ahead of regular viewers, which means 8 episodes were released on the first day.  

I don't think the drama is being subbed by anyone as of yet?  I heard Viki lost the license, but nothing about them getting it back.

When they lost it, who got it then? Or it is probably like The Legends where the streaming sites got it exclusive and Viki probably will get it after it finished airing.

I'm up to epi 14 and i think Zhang YunLong is perfect as Ye Hai, his 'double' personality is so funny but as for Li Kaixin, i just can't get into her acting, she tends to 'overact' sometimes..let's hope she will get more experience and do a better job in the future (hope i didn't hit a nerve to her fans..sorry).  I'm actually liking the story so far, never read the book and have no intention to, i find that c-drama adaptations these days tend to extend or stray from the novels...good thing about this is it's only 34 epis.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 11:16 AM, jewelsc said:

I’m the opposite of you. I think Eleanor steals the show and out acts the rest. They have great chemistry. 

I love this drama and already rewatching eps 2 to 3x! It’s funny and cute. 

I really like the Aunty too.

• 1 month later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Poseidon 我的波塞冬

Archived