[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

20 minutes ago, akkarin said:

New trailer....... Jan 22...... new trailer..... Jan 22..... new trailer...... Jan 22..... :w00t:

VIP - 6 eps a week? Am I right? 

The trailer looks awesome! Light, yet powerful. :w00t:

All we need now is the engsub. 

First day will broadcast 8 episodes with VIP account. Exclusive broadcast on Tencent Video / Wetv. You can download the Wetv app to watch copyright movies (from the Vietnamese translation in the link)

Wow, the trailer is super long and even shows ending scenes!

Thanks @foxandstone and @Kimberly Amor for your detective work with the links!

in this show, A Li is played by a little girl (and boy is she cute) :P

@angelangie  The schedule you posted shows 56 episodes - so the wait was for editing it down from 60 to 56

8 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG guyssss so many feels :tears::tears::tears:

I can't think right now, keep replaying the trailer...did they just put the ending in the Trailer ? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Yes, they did....and it goes beyond the the novel itself...there is a scene with both of them and the son and BFJ is walking about. Which was what I was hoping for. prayers answered. (grins)

@angelangie based on my experience with fairyland lovers, Eng subs are given but sometimes you have to wait a couple of seconds before they come on (with VIP subscription)

What a lovely surprise to come back to!!!
I'm back and ready to dissect this trailer!!!
Oh my gosh I can't believe I can finally say we have a trailer!!! 
Ok the one BIG problem I noticed was this scene from the first trailer they put out vs. this new one....
What happened to the colors??? The tone is SSSOOOOO OFF in the new one, way too saturated and the colors are terrible! It was so much better in the first one!!! I hope it's not like that in the final version :sweatingbullets:
1st trailer vs. 2nd trailer :cold_sweat:
0a40b738c902e162a0877496ca227fa7.png
d16d7f58d0223e072c3ebb3a01c63e34.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thats good for you guys :) i dont wait for sub :) i usually wait for raw

My mandarin is quarter-baked (not even half)). Can't grasp everything w/out translations, don't wanna get wrong meaning:sweatingbullets:.

1 hour ago, Dao Tran said:

In the new trailer it show that Fengjiu fall down the cliff and dijun follow her. I don’t remember that part in the pillow book.

Spoiler

perhaps its the part of Aranya's dream and the saha fruit scene. That is how they interpret him saving her?

Hhmmm then again, it could be the scene where she and Yan Chiwu fall off the cliff in Book 1. But you are right, he didn't go after her, as she had the Tiancang cage... I did recall reading somewhere that this drama doesn't follow the book that closely.

Not only that, there is a scene where Feng Jiu is stabbed by a sword and Donghua is in the battle with her - but I don't remember them being in battle ever together. Feng Jiu as Aranya dies in battle and sacrifices her soul but Dong Hua was never there and Chen Ye doesn't even know she dies in battle. So I wonder what that scene is about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Airing Schedule released, white is for Normal Membership and Yellow is for VIP.

Thanks for the schedule!

Except for the 1st week, it will be airing 2 episodes daily on Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

Need to rearrange real life schedule for this important events :P

• LOL 6