Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

1 hour ago, rapo65 said:

By the way, I am so curious..from what countries are you girls? :kiss_wink: I am from Europe, Romania :blush:

I'm Vietnamese from Canada! :)

• Love 1

3 hours ago, rapo65 said:

By the way, I am so curious..from what countries are you girls? :kiss_wink: I am from Europe, Romania :blush:

Thai but from the U.S.!! :yum:

• Awesome 1

I am am re-watching a compilation of all their scenes on Youtube just to because after the trailer release, I'm pretty hyped. It's good to see that the love for these two are still going strong. It's been a good couple days to be a DH+FJ shipper!

Also, Happy Halloween :skull::naughty::skull::naughty:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Chinese from Indonesia ~

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/10/step-back-into-world-of-peach-blossoms.html?m=1

Looking at the comments make me upset, I mean, Vengo looking like greasy old man? Do you need a glasses ??? :rolleyes:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

With the new CGI based on how good it looks from the trailer, I wonder how Feng Jiu's fox form is gonna look. Its a guarantee that her form will look better than her TMOPB version. Can't wait about seeing many things, both old and new. This is definitely one of them. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, karinos said:

With the new CGI based on how good it looks from the trailer, I wonder how Feng Jiu's fox form is gonna look. Its a guarantee that her form will look better than her TMOPB version. Can't wait about seeing many things, both old and new. This is definitely one of them. 

I heard that they won't be doing a CGI fox this time around, you can see the paw at 1:20 in the trailer
Idk how I feel about it, considering how nice the CGI is this time I feel like a CGI fox would look good :huh:
We'll have to see how it turns out (crossing my fingers it turns out alright!!)

• Like 3

Btw, I just read the description on Pillow book weibo page again and it said "Love border" Trailer version, so maybe we will get another Trailer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

I heard that they won't be doing a CGI fox this time around, you can see the paw at 1:20 in the trailer
Idk how I feel about it, considering how nice the CGI is this time I feel like a CGI fox would look good :huh:

Aww man! Fox form FJ is integral to the story line especially in the first part of Pillow Book. :confused:

48 minutes ago, karinos said:

Aww man! Fox form FJ is integral to the story line especially in the first part of Pillow Book. :confused:

There will still be a fox, it's just a puppet, you can check it out here at 9:00
edit: whoops I had the wrong link , it's fixed!

It's so cool seeing some of the BTS here in it's final form in the trailer!!
Super excited to see more of these BTS's come to life! (especially whatever is at 2:51, can't figure out what that scene is)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, midnight_muse said:

Noooo....no GCI for the fox? That would be sooo sad. Come on, even Love and destiny had little Wuwan, who was soo cute and well done. With so much CGI around, it would be a pitty not to have at least some scene with the fox form of FenJiu. 

Thanks everybody for answering my question! I see the majority of you are from US. Too bad i am not from US also, because it would have been amazing to organize a pillow book meeting :heart::cold_sweat:

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, I just read the description on Pillow book weibo page again and it said "Love border" Trailer version, so maybe we will get another Trailer?

What's the third drama in the row???:D

2 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

It's Legend of Fei! I also want to watch that one!

The poster looks interesting:D I will also watch it:P

18 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Indonesia. Dont understand Mandarin at all :p

• Love 1

Just wondering,  is there a story - timeline floating out there somewhere--with the years?  I just remember when I read the book, I got confused. Knowing that FJ's love spanned over 2000 years and with reincarnation,  shadows, etc.. different people...it got all boggle up.

And now re-reading the story, just the first couple of pages, they mentioned series of years just within the first chapter.

Is there already someone dedicated to complete the timeline?  If so, can you shoot it my way....totally appreciate it. :blush::blush:

From watching the trailer, they included a lot of scenes from the book, so their storyline will be a lot better and sweeter! Looking at the CGI, it's going to be way better than the CGI in TMOPB, and Dilireba & Vengo's visuals are outstanding! Let the drama come out already! :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1