Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Official weibo update ~

Happy birthday to our 'Pretty' Xiao Yan :wub:

1u9wy4i9nnre7wdwx2oscgvba.jpg

 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ~*fan-girls excessively*~ :love:
AAAAAHHHH  HE'S SO CUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!! I can't breathe guys, I'm hyperventilating and screaming all at once LOL
Was so skeptical at first when I found out he got this role because he was already a different role in TMOPB
But after seeing him in the promo posters he just looked way too cool!!
I was immediately like, HE"S PERFECT FOR THISS!
Oh my gosh I'm so excited :lol:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, midnight_muse said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ~*fan-girls excessively*~ :love:
AAAAAHHHH  HE'S SO CUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!! I can't breathe guys, I'm hyperventilating and screaming all at once LOL
Was so skeptical at first when I found out he got this role because he was already a different role in TMOPB
But after seeing him in the promo posters he just looked way too cool!!
I was immediately like, HE"S PERFECT FOR THISS!
Oh my gosh I'm so excited :lol:

Yes, indeed, he is perfect for this role. He is a very cute Demon Lord. Can't wait to hear him referring to himself as "this old man" and saying to FengJiu "lets die together and reincarnate as turtles" :joy::joy: :joy: i was laughing like crazy when i've read this in the novel :joy: if they don t show this in the drama, i will smash something, i swear :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Yes, indeed, he is perfect for this role. He is a very cute Demon Lord. Can't wait to hear him referring to himself as "this old man" and saying to FengJiu "lets die together and reincarnate as turtles" :joy::joy: :joy: i was laughing like crazy when i've read this in the novel :joy: if they don t show this in the drama, i will smash something, i swear :joy:

I can't wait to see the part when Donghua gets jealous and throws the bowl of soup at poor Xiao Yan hahaha :joy:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy is literally too perfect for the role... looking forward to it's role:lol:

 

 

Can we already have an air date... at least a trailer:wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2019 at 1:22 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Official weibo update ~

Happy birthday to our 'Pretty' Xiao Yan :wub:

1u9wy4i9nnre7wdwx2oscgvba.jpg

 

Yes..indeed pretty Xiao Yan..no doubt

 

 guite understand why Fengjiu think this Demon Lord is " denser than steel or pretty stupid"?  truly a remarkable Flower?.:sweat_smile: smooth silky face, even with beard and a "King" mark on his forehead. He'd still be a stunning flower..

 

 IMO...Despite his supposedly Ruthless character.In the sense of attitudes...he is guite innocent compared to mischievously Fengjiu..

 

A bits of an excerptions from the book ... guite entertainingly funny about Xiao Yan.

 

FJ turned around and saw XY motioning a dagger against his beautiful face. 

" Say, should I make a cut this way or that way or this way then that way?. From woman's perspective, which would make me more handsome,  do you think?

FJ looked to be a deep thought and raised her finger to draw (King)on his forehead " I think you'll look best with this"

In a bad mood XY tossed the knife away and sat down next to her " You don't think knife mark would make my face better , either? Then say...what about beards? Have a beard goes well with my face".

XY think ..FJ also think , girls don't like him because he is too pretty ..Lol.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

I read in a gossip column that Angelababy replaced Yang Mi as Bai Qian in the Pillow Book because YM's schedule made it impossible for her to film the cameo..... Oh dear....   

http://maplestage.com/article/gRbyb/楊穎客串白淺再跳誅仙台,卻激怒全網觀衆

 

Replace her in what? as Bai Qian in The Pillow Book as cameo? I think that sure is a fake news. 

Yang Mi with The Pillow Book cast

 

Yang Mi has been confirmed to have cameo in The Pillow Book. As well as Zhang Yunlong.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Yang Mi has been confirmed to have cameo in The Pillow Book. As well as Zhang Yunlong.


Who is Zhang Yunlong playing???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:


Who is Zhang Yunlong playing???

 

This is still not confirm but her husband in mortal realm rumour says.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, midnight_muse said:


Who is Zhang Yunlong playing???

Chang yi shenjun..supposedly Fengjiu's husband that her father forced to marry but on their wedding night Fengjiu destroys his palace.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Kimberly Amor said:

This is still not confirm but her husband in mortal realm rumour says.

39 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Chang yi shenjun..supposedly Fengjiu's husband that her father forced to marry but on their wedding night Fengjiu destroys his palace.


Oohhhhh okay, I guess since he was mentioned with Yang Mi, I thought he was going to cameo as Ye Hua lol
If he did, I would have a flippin' heart-attack hahaha
Haven't really seen him in anything but am looking forward to it :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2019 at 4:03 AM, midnight_muse said:

I can't wait to see the part when Donghua gets jealous and throws the bowl of soup at poor Xiao Yan hahaha :joy:

Flying vessel...those part also my favourite..not only because it's so funny but because I really wanted to see Donghua's jealously.....must be very entertaining..

 

There is one part I also wanted see  ( I wish these scene included in the drama) it's where DH hurts Xiao Yan hands bc XY cuddled FJ when she was in Fox's form...and the next day XY told FJ that's he switched place with DH..the way he dressed that morning as FJ described " like a giant carrot freshly pulled out from the snow:joy:

 

An excerpts from PB 1 page 241

 

It ( fox) was so adorable that he( XY) couldn't help himself and went to cuddle the animal, that was when tragedy fall.

 

FJ took a look at the carrot's ( XY) bandaged which resembled a pig trotter and laughed. " Did I breathe a fireball and burn your hand in my sleep? I told you I'm pretty wicked "

" No, not at all" the carrot told her.

" Ice face came out of nowhere and stood leaning against the doorway.I hadn't have time to react, by the time my hands were already turned into this, I couldn't hold you anymore because of my condition, so I dropped you back onto the bed. But suprisingly you didn't wake up from the drop , then I discovered that I couldn't come any closer that three paces from your bed"...:joy: tsk..tsk..tsk...

Donghua is being DH..so mean but his possessiveness was adorably sexy.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FJ's first impressions on Xiao Yan when she see him for the first time.

 

Pretty boy...his figure elegant, his lips rosy and his teeth white.

 

And FJ think why Jiheng didn't like Xiao Yan, perhaps she didn't want to have a husband who was prettier than herself, to prevent losing face when they stood together..LMAO.

 

Did FJ really honestly feel that Xiao Yan prettier than Jiheng..

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FJ's POV on Donghua Dijun.

 

From heaven to earth no one was as eternally loyal to this purple colour of garment ( DH's purple robe trademark color) and could wear it as beautifully as Donghua. He was singularly the most extraordinary deity in the world. Wherever he stand, scenery turned into paradise. 

 

These sentences was so remarkably powerfully impressive regarding DH's appearance.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS: Don't mind me...I'm just collects a few excerptions that I liked from the book..and yes I read it again for the 4th? 5th? or was it 6th..I can't remember :lol:

 

An excerptions about DH

And I'm an AWE with the descriptions..

 

He had long silver hair, an indigo headband and a handsome and regal countenance. When he held a Buddhist Sutra , he was solemn and tranquil beyond all existence. When he wielded a sword ,he was as fierce as a destructive cyclone.

 

 

 

Are we gonna see DH with the headband as per described as in the book?...from a few pictures we have seen so far.. doesn't looked like it.

 

The headband thing reminds me of Lan Zhan from The untamed..but of course different shape...

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn I'm on fire..and again don't mind me..

 

I love this parts ....while Fengjiu's racking her brains how to breaks the news...how to have a most pleasant way to introduced Donghua as her husband to her family...then because she lose in sword fight with Nie Chunyin..Donghua as her Prince Consort have to also participated...then at the end Donghua has been introduced as her husband not only to her family's but also to the whole world...LOL...such a grand entrance...:lol:

 

The reactions of FJ's family was priceless..here it goes...I know I know all of DongFeng fans know it all...right..

 

Hanshan Zhenren...Deity who work in marriage registry breaks the news....of course he know about DongFeng being married ...only him and Lord Liansong know about it.

 

Hanshan Zhenren say to Nie Chunyin 

 

"Although your lordship has defeated her Highness Fengjiu, you have yet to beat her Prince Consort. Its seem a little premature to be asking Her Highness for a promise from Qingqiu."

 

There was a burst of silence from the audience followed by a burst of murmuring. 

 

Bai Zhi Dijun's( FJ's Grandfather) hand stilled at the tea table. High Deity Zheyan's face froze in shock. Elderly Fairy Fumi's( FJ's Grandmother) mouth dropped open. High Deity Bai Yi's( FJ's father) almost fell off his seat and High Deity Bai Qian dazzedly asked Lord Ye Hua " she's married? To whom? Since when?". Lord YeHua prudently replied " it must be it, Hanshan Zhenren says it is "

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 3:59 PM, jimmylyne said:

Damn I'm on fire..and again don't mind me..

 

I love this parts ....while Fengjiu's racking her brains how to breaks the news...how to have a most pleasant way to introduced Donghua as her husband to her family...then because she lose in sword fight with Nie Chunyin..Donghua as her Prince Consort have to also participated...then at the end Donghua has been introduced as her husband not only to her family's but also to the whole world...LOL...such a grand entrance...:lol:

 

The reactions of FJ's family was priceless..here it goes...I know I know all of DongFeng fans know it all...right..

 

Hanshan Zhenren...Deity who work in marriage registry breaks the news....of course he know about DongFeng being married ...only him and Lord Liansong know about it.

 

Hanshan Zhenren say to Nie Chunyin 

 

"Although your lordship has defeated her Highness Fengjiu, you have yet to beat her Prince Consort. Its seem a little premature to be asking Her Highness for a promise from Qingqiu."

 

There was a burst of silence from the audience followed by a burst of murmuring. 

 

Bai Zhi Dijun's( FJ's Grandfather) hand stilled at the tea table. High Deity Zheyan's face froze in shock. Elderly Fairy Fumi's( FJ's Grandmother) mouth dropped open. High Deity Bai Yi's( FJ's father) almost fell off his seat and High Deity Bai Qian dazzedly asked Lord Ye Hua " she's married? To whom? Since when?". Lord YeHua prudently replied " it must be it, Hanshan Zhenren says it is "

 

 

I swear, this is my favourite part of the book :heart::heart::heart: i squealed like crazy the first time i have read it :joy: the way Donghua appear on the scene to battle Nie Chunyin makes my heart flutter, honestly...just imagine the reaction of the whole audience :joy: the almighty king of the universe, the most revered god, the walking Buddha is married! and to whom?!...to a little fox :joy:  imagine the jealousy, the aw and all the mixed emotions that this news provoked to the people being there at that moment. we have to admit that Fengjiu really nailed it...to be able to conquer the most amazing god in the whole universe, it's really someything. This is a lesson of perseverence..if you really, really want something, then the fate really works in your favor. 

 

If they don't show this scene in the drama, i really will throw something out of the window :joy: 

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 8:06 AM, jimmylyne said:

Are we gonna see DH with the headband as per described as in the book?...from a few pictures we have seen so far.. doesn't looked like it.

 

The headband thing reminds me of Lan Zhan from The untamed..but of course different shape...


Haha yeah doesn't look like he's wearing a headband but I think that's for the best
I've seen a couple of edited pics of DH with a headband and I think it's better without 
(I will say though Lan Zhan in The Untamed pulled off the headband quite well ^_^)

expection vs. reality lol
0b7923d89e977637e1f7ee20c4fb3751.jpg18444014_606576876198975_783675585981946

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...