[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

16 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG I just cant think right now, keep replaying the trailer :sweatingbullets:

This is from Tencent

Likewise ..I feel you:lol:

Even the music really really good..the trailer got me an erratic pulse..:scream::love:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • LOL 1

If the trailer is here, that means that our wait will not be so long till the drama airs. what a journey it was, girls. It feels like yesterday when we were discussing about the trailer at the begging of the year. And now, after 10 long months he finally have a trailer... i can t put into words what i feel....:dizzy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

If the trailer is here, that means that our wait will not be so long till the drama airs. what a journey it was, girls. It feels like yesterday when we were discussing about the trailer at the begging of the year. And now, after 10 long months he finally have a trailer... i can t put into words what i feel....:dizzy:

I agree. It is such an accomplishment. Congratulations ladies. We made it to the trailer!!! :thumbsup::lol: 100 pages until the trailer. How many pages until it airs? :lol::lol:

• LOL 1

15 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

This look like their first meeting after separation and before the last battle?

DEAD :wub:

Our Xiao Bai is toooo cute :kiss_wink:

I m dying here..... :heart::heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, akkarin said:

I love the fact we need no english sub to understand the trailer. :lol:

The productions really indulged us with DongFeng's scenes only:love:..they know we've waiting for THIS...since forever.

4 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Yes..yes..I hope it'll very very soon..I felt like ages since the filming done..if not mistaken ..the wrap was Nov 15th last year..

Now we just wait for the announcement when is the airing date...

The wait is killing me..it is pure torture..now that I have seen the trailer which is amazingly superb...there is no way it's calmed me..somehow it's make me impatient than ever...My God..I am so greedy..:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Also lovelovelove the fact that the trailer just showed them. Just the dongfeng couple. It really is such a tease because if you were just a casual fan and haven't read the book, the images the trailer conveys would be so confusing to you and yet, for those who've read the book, we know exactly what those images they showed are about, and it's getting me sososo excited for the whole thing! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

DEAD :wub:

Our Xiao Bai is toooo cute :kiss_wink:

Oh yes..:heart::love:  

At the end  ..DH with his one eye close..LOL...and the handkerchief look like a pheonix symbol on it.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jillia said:

So I've never posted here before but I've been waiting for this drama since it was announced it. And I was soooo worried it would never air. But now with the trailer and poster I'm so glad we will get the story of these two people meant to be together.

Hello *wave* Welcome on board!!

Edited by angelangie

Hi Pillow Book fam. I'm new here and greeting from Malaysia. So excited to find an outlet to go ga ga over the coming drama of our beloved couple. The trailer was so short but satisfying for me as it shown only Xiao Bai and Dong Hua interaction. I'm going to binge it like 100 or more now. Reba is so beautiful and cute at the same time. Vengo looks so dashing and majestic. They couldn't pick the perfect actors to play Feng Jiu and Dong Hua. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

WHOAA....I've been busy all day I forgot we're getting a trailer today. I love the trailer. I just wish it was a bit longer. 

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG I just cant think right now, keep replaying the trailer :sweatingbullets:

We finally reach 100th pages :heart:

When I saw we've reached 100 pages I was sure you're all talking about the trailer :lol:

PS. Sorry I can't delete the video :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, akkarin said:

I love the fact we need no english sub to understand the trailer. :lol:

LOL. I hope they use the same voice actors from TMOPB. 

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

1vf0agoyrnroxlig26ipt03a1.gif

My guess is it's the scene where DH tried to give FJ the ring. OMG...I cried really hard reading that scene. It was so heartbreaking. 

• Like 2

sneaking in to drop this

EIHpSN0U4AARc4U?format=jpg&name=large

cr https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe

enjoy peeps

^_^

On 10/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, jimmylyne said:

@redfoxprincess @TVN @chubby^green^ * wave*  what's up guys? It's been a while..

hey ^_^

i'm still around reading posts every single day

never stop

just that i have run out of things to say while waiting

hahaha

hopefully i will be able to come back fully when the drama airs

btw

the teaser was amazing and i was totally impressed

and fun part is that i can totally recognize almost all the scene in the teaser

it was fun watching and was like 'ah, this must be the scene from...." and so on

what i like the most was when fengjiu and donghua on the bed together and fengjiu tried to touch him and retract her hand

it was so cute and adorable

^__^

• Love 4

The ring. The handkerchief. The rain scene. The:wub: pregnancy joke scene. The everything. Now that I have watched the trailer ten times, I'm calm enough to comment. All the good bits. Even the tiger soul something sword in Aranyas fight for Chen Ye. So many goodies

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello everyone, it's my first post on this group. I've been following you all for so long now! Enjoyed all the postings as well! And really really am in love with DongFeng/VengoDilreba! Loved the trailer and watch/rewatched it on and on! Anyone from Quebec, Canada? 

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, TB N said:

Hello everyone, it's my first post on this group. I've been following you all for so long now! Enjoyed all the postings as well! And really really am in love with DongFeng/VengoDilreba! Loved the trailer and watch/rewatched it on and on! Anyone from Quebec, Canada? 

Welcome to the family! Nice to see so many people love Pillow book:heart::heart:

Question for you, girls: how we will watch the drama? Wait till all the ep are out and subtitled, then binge watch or watch the episodes periodically, as they are released every week, with or without subtitles? I want to watch on viki, but idk if i should first wait for the subs, then watch the ep. Usually i was waiting for the whole drama to finish, then i would binge watch, but in this case i will watch the drama with you, so we can comment here :):D

• Like 2