Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

22 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I am so agree with you and @rapo65

Regarding Fantasy/Historical/Modern dramas.I really love Chinese drama when it come to Fantasy genre..especially the GCI..

But I love Korean historical and modern dramas tho.

Actually..when I said that..I didn't mean it:)( I just randomly thought that a part of actor/actress got a job not only just depends on them ..LoL I got this idea from Korean drama My lovely girl  Rain/Crystal where the agency and manager of this drama control almost everything for the workers/interns...new projects..Debuts..even created their love interest for popularity). Reba should try Turkish drama since she is fluent in Turkish languages...it's would be really2x interesting..bc her appearance is so mesmerisingly unique or "her face was not Chinese enough":D

It's also a good thing so that she can take her time to rest chil and relax until the Pillow book drama aired..

how about her new movie with Shawn Dou? Got any news..

I think Reba mentioned in the interview that the agency goes through the scripts and sees what would be good, and if any go to her, then she would go through them as well? 

On her studios weibo post, it said that she would be working on a new drama and begin filming this month! I'm guessing that the drama with HuangJingYu would be it? They come out with their monthly schedules so unless something changed, I'm hoping she'll be filming dramas again! :D

• Like 1

I decided to watch Love & Destiny while waiting for this to air (which is a great show, btw). Now I am having withdrawals for the show, and want the Pillow Book to air more than ever now. Even a set air date would be good.. I guess this gives me the chance to finish reading Pillow Book. I still check this thread every other day to see if there's any news. 

I also am so excited for Reba's fighting scenes, she didnt get to do much of those TMOPB. 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, eryhybrid said:

I think Reba mentioned in the interview that the agency goes through the scripts and sees what would be good, and if any go to her, then she would go through them as well? 

On her studios weibo post, it said that she would be working on a new drama and begin filming this month! I'm guessing that the drama with HuangJingYu would be it? They come out with their monthly schedules so unless something changed, I'm hoping she'll be filming dramas again! :D

Regarding Reba's new drama..it's good news..not familiar with her co-star tho...hope for the best for her new project...not worry about her chemistry with her leading man ...eventhough nothing compared to her outstanding chemistry with Vengo(Vengo/Reba BTS in TMOPB was really adorably entertaining)..beside Vengo I wish she could paired up with Zhang Binbin again :D.. King women was really bad ending..still feel bitter about it.

And there's also Pretty Li Hui zhen too..second lead syndrome.

21 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Regarding Reba's new drama..it's good news..not familiar with her co-star tho...hope for the best for her new project...not worry about her chemistry with her leading man ...eventhough nothing compared to her outstanding chemistry with Vengo(Vengo/Reba BTS in TMOPB was really adorably entertaining)..beside Vengo I wish she could paired up with Zhang Binbin again :D.. King women was really bad ending..still feel bitter about it.

And there's also Pretty Li Hui zhen too..second lead syndrome.

If I'm right the guy is from that BL series Addicted, they are spotted filming today but no official announcement yet. The plot sound like Our glamorous time :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As we were talking about chinese modern dramas and as the wait for Pillow book is soo looong, i recommend you a taiwanese drama that i enjoyed a lot. Before we get married it's called and it's amazing :heart: you can see it's not a mainland drama..this kind of drama would have never passed the censorship in China :joy: 

What other dramas are you girls watching? I run out of things to watch while waiting for our Pillow book:)^_^

• Like 1

@Sisca_TVXQ About Reba's co-star Johnny Huang..after doing some research about him...Cannes film festival 2016 really?..that was a big accomplishment...guite charming and handsome. 

@rapo65 patiently waiting for Pillow book to aired...hopefully this drama gonna be the best of all dramas I has been watched.

1)Princess Silver

2)Love better than immortality 

3)LORD critical world

4)The Untamed

5)Love & Destiny (stop on ep4 due to unfinished subtitles I wanted to binge watching )- so far so good..its just I that the make up and custome was so dull and pale for NiNi and Cheng Kun..I mean both of them was beautiful and charming but they looked less attractive in LD.

6)Novoland Eagles Flag(I'm on Ep20)

7)Erkenci Kus(Turkish drama)

A month ago I stumbled into Turkish Drama Erkenci Kus Aka Early Bird( Daydreamer) in YouTube which was known worldwide ..never have I ever been THIS..hooked with the storyline, plots, Scripted..powerful Chemistry between leads I mean so perfect when it come to Kissing,cuddling,hugging,touching,flirting, skinship.. a decent/sweets bed scenes..sniffing each other scent...everything...even a filler story was great...

This Turkish drama practically a combination of  hundreds my best/favourite fanfiction(Twilight/Naruto)I have read...and combinations of all my favourites dramas from (Korean/Chinese/Taiwan/Mexican/spanyol/Venezuela/Singapore/Malaysian/Thai/Phillippine) i have ever watched...has anyone ever imagined watching 51 episode and more than 2hrs durations time per-episode? ...and than every episode you'll feel like "what..finish already?"

And here we all talked about C-drama 60 episode with just a little bit over 40mins per-episode and we afraid it'll got wasted or some boring fillers? frankly i also have this thoughts ..but not anymore after watched Erkenci Kus..

I hope Pillow Book will be as great and as popular..as TMOPB or even better..

Finger-crossed.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2019 at 3:06 PM, rapo65 said:

What other dramas are you girls watching? I run out of things to watch while waiting for our Pillow book:)^_^

I ended up watching The Untamed as well and even watched the animated version, read the manhwa (that's still on going), and read the whole book :sweat_smile:
But now I need something else to fill my time, maybe I'll try Love and Destiny again lol
This wait is so unbearable, I'm barely holding on!! Maybe I'll go read Pillow Book again haha

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

I ended up watching The Untamed as well and even watched the animated version, read the manhwa (that's still on going), and read the whole book :sweat_smile:
But now I need something else to fill my time, maybe I'll try Love and Destiny again lol
This wait is so unbearable, I'm barely holding on!! Maybe I'll go read Pillow Book again haha

LoL me too:joy: went all the way with the untamed the wait for the pillow book seems to be never ending for now:tears:

• LOL 2

On 9/28/2019 at 5:10 PM, jimmylyne said:

A month ago I stumbled into Turkish Drama Erkenci Kus Aka Early Bird( Daydreamer) in YouTube which was known worldwide ..never have I ever been THIS..hooked with the storyline, plots, Scripted..powerful Chemistry between leads I mean so perfect when it come to Kissing,cuddling,hugging,touching,flirting, skinship.. a decent/sweets bed scenes..sniffing each other scent...everything...even a filler story was great...

Thank you so much for your recomendations! :kiss_wink: i checked Early bird on yt and seems interesting :) unfortunately, i didn t find subtitles. You are watching it with subtitles? 

As far as i know, the turkish have some very good historical dramas..it was a hysteria some years ago with a turkish historical drama, i forgot it's name. Everybody was talking about it..or at least in my country :joy:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Thank you so much for your recomendations! :kiss_wink: i checked Early bird on yt and seems interesting :) unfortunately, i didn t find subtitles. You are watching it with subtitles? 

As far as i know, the turkish have some very good historical dramas..it was a hysteria some years ago with a turkish historical drama, i forgot it's name. Everybody was talking about it..or at least in my country :joy:

on YouTube channel..just type " Erkenci kus English subtitles full episode ". It will get there..

Every time I watched Cdrama Fantasy genre such as The untamed, LORD critical world,  Princess Silver especially when the Heros have to deal with the evils characters with such a difficulties..i can't help but think..

"Donghua Dijun will definitely taking care of the problems in blink of the eyes"

I am totally obsessed with TangQi GongZi's Donghua Dijun..eventhough he's guite obtuse when it comes "love" but he's my beloved character..same goes to Bai Fengjiu..My beloved DongFeng couple :wub:

Damn this make me want to read PB again ..

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Damn this make me want to read PB again ..

me tooooo :love::love: it will be for the 4th time, but it doesn't matter :joy: 

you know what is my biggest fear? that they changed the drama too much in comparison to the novel and i will not like it :weary: like, the novel is perfect, why add unnecessary things just for the sake of adding? i can understand that in the untamed's case the changes were done to pass the censorship, but here i don't see nothing that couldn't have passed the censorship. fingers crossed we will not be disappointed :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

you know what is my biggest fear? that they changed the drama too much in comparison to the novel and i will not like it :weary: like, the novel is perfect, why add unnecessary things just for the sake of adding? i can understand that in the untamed's case the changes were done to pass the censorship, but here i don't see nothing that couldn't have passed the censorship. fingers crossed we will not be disappointed :blush:

I totally get you! That's also a concern of mine. 
I was already surprised that The Untamed managed to keep fairly close to the story, but it did make me wonder about PB.
I don't mind adding things, just as long as it adds to the story and/or goes into more detail that the book may have overlooked.
But I'd definitely be irked if they changed too much of they story!
And I swear if they leave out the part where FJ bathes in the spring and gets caught by DH, no joke I'm gonna cry!! :bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I feel you..if the changes is more interesting than the book..which is guite doubtful..I mean what more interesting than the original PB storyline? Unless TangQi got something more intriguing or more creative as she already have which is definitely possible..we know that Crown prince/Crown princess were an added in the drama..something we not knowing what the plotlines.... It's something to do with our DongFeng couple ? or just irrelevance cases.

Finger-crossed..we'll not disappointed with TangQi and the PB's productions Team.

One thing I would like to know from all DongFeng's lover...which sites is the best to watching the drama with the most Accurate translation especially for this PB drama....I mean 100% Accurately Translated..pls do share:D

• Love 1

Somebody please share all the characters still (all new and old) in 1st page...it's quite difficult searching all the pages for characters still:P 

10 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

One thing I would like to know from all DongFeng's lover...which sites is the best to watching the drama with the most Accurate translation especially for this PB drama....I mean 100% Accurately Translated..pls do share:D

hmm...the best one would be viki, but even for them the translations are not accurate. maybe netflix will pick up PB also, but usually the translations on viki are better.. at least in the case of TMOPB. for sure they will air the drama on WeTv app, but i don't know the quality of subs there. me personally i will watch the drama on viki :blush: 

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 10/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, jimmylyne said:

I believe Pillow book will be aired on WeTV because Reba attended the Promotion at Thailand (With Yang yang and Nikchun). And their subtitle is good, I don't like Viki because of the ads :sweatingbullets:

If you want to support them please watch on WeTV or their Official chanel at YouTube :thumbsup:

006-LSxt-Oly1g40y0qd3ekj30p00irtaw.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Urghhh damn my internet connection, double post accidently :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Love 2