Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Happy Qi Xi festival DongFeng stans. ♥ Let's wait for them with patience. I believe it will be all worth it. :blush::heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, I found this at weibo, dont know if this is true or not. 

I created a Weibo account just to read the comments :sweatingbullets:

Her iPad must be so special :P

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Happy Qi Xi festival DongFeng stans. ♥ Let's wait for them with patience. I believe it will be all worth it. :blush::heart:

Ayyeee!! When it rains it pours. I just got over being ecstatic after finding English subs for Arsenal Military Academy, and then this! This is such a good day! Thank you!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, orenji_neko said:

I created a Weibo account just to read the comments :sweatingbullets:

Her iPad must be so special :P

Can you make an weibo account even if you are not chinese? 

6 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Can you make an weibo account even if you are not chinese? 

I used the Weibo international apps from app store to make the account, just search Weibo on your app store ~

• Insightful 1

20 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I used the Weibo international apps from app store to make the account, just search Weibo on your app store ~

Ahaaa, i didn't know this. Thank you sooo much! :):heart:

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 9:57 PM, maria julia Schlossmacher said:

Vai estréia que dia o drama three lives three worlds pillow book?

Maria, esse fórum é em inglês então sugiro você usar o  Google tradutor para postar ok? :) 
Assim todo mundo entende tá bom? Beijinhos

18 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Just saw this on facebook. Used google translate and, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's confirmed that the pillow book will air 4th quarter of the year right? Is this reliable at all? https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/qui-4-2019-tam-sinh-tam-the-cham-thuong-thu-len-song-tencent-5795884.html

Hmm haven't seen this news anywhere else, so I wouldn't be able to confirm.
I feel like it's still up in the air whether it'll air this 4th quarter or perhaps 2020 :(
But we're getting closer guys!! We've waited so long it's agonizing but I'm sure our wait will be worth it :D
Hang in there everyone!! Just a few more months hopefully!!!

Nothing is confirmed unless they announced it themselves guys. Plus remember we don't have a trailer YET... Im also still confuse how the plot goes. Cause im sure there will be changes.

This is from viki not sure how true is this.

3rd edit, this plot same goes with https://cdramabase.com/2018/01/25/upcoming-three-lives-three-worlds-the-pillow-book/ So i highly think this is it.

@Kimberly Amor
I've read this translated plot so many times and still think it sounds weird.
Honestly I think they just did a bad job translating the plot of the original book rather than it being a totally different story.
Or at least that's what I hope

Just finished The Untamed and having withdrawal symptoms right now, try to watch Novoland and Love & Destiny but I cant seem to get into it :sweatingbullets: Really hope we can see Pillow book this year ~

4l7188ol0gbfao3lfib6fvl31.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Just finished The Untamed and having withdrawal symptoms right now, try to watch Novoland and Love & Destiny but I cant seem to get into it :sweatingbullets: Really hope we can see Pillow book this year ~

Tell me about it hahaha, I've been trying to distract myself with other things but it's only slightly working
I'm probably going to go back and read the Pillow book for the 4th time LOL 
I was considering continuing watching Love & Destiny but I just feel like I'm too invested in Pillow Book :joy:
Praying for a 2019 release as alwaysss #DONGFENG4LIFE

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Considering China just announced another 'ban' on historical dramas starting August, we might not get to see this show depending how long the ban lasts this time. I just can't believe they broadcasted love and destiny ahead of this show..... sheeeeesh!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mundane9 said:

Considering China just announced another 'ban' on historical dramas starting August, we might not get to see this show depending how long the ban lasts this time. I just can't believe they shoed love and destiny ahead of this show..... sheeeeesh!

? are you talking about the one that's mentioned like, last page, where more entertaining shows are restricted due to 70th celebration of establishment of PRC? It last for 100 days and likely mostly apply to TV only, although airing as webdrama would mean it can't get as much audience, and it might not be able to promote much if it airs during that time. While August is little early to prep for it, I'm pretty sure everyone expected TV station to air specific dramas from September onwards. Love & Destiny aired as a webdrama FYI.

12 hours ago, skibbies said:

? are you talking about the one that's mentioned like, last page, where more entertaining shows are restricted due to 70th celebration of establishment of PRC? It last for 100 days and likely mostly apply to TV only, although airing as webdrama would mean it can't get as much audience, and it might not be able to promote much if it airs during that time. While August is little early to prep for it, I'm pretty sure everyone expected TV station to air specific dramas from September onwards. Love & Destiny aired as a webdrama FYI.

Recently there is a rumor that Pillow book is aiming for TV release, thats why we're worried

• Insightful 1