Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Posted (edited)

Dubbing stage already, so it means the CGI part is done right? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374652748316212

The comments at weibo said that the dubbing part is the last part of production and usually its fast, between 1 week-1month. Really hope we could get a trailer at Reba's birthday...

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Wow, news went from depressing to hopeful in just a shot. Who knows, with the dubbing being so fast, perhaps we could finally get a trailer with voices? :D 

• Like 4

Finally some good news after such a long time! Uhuuuu :heart: thank you Sisca_TVXQ :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: you made our day! 

Imagine...if we get so happy with this, imagine how it will be when we will get the trailer! OMG!! :dizzy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This just made my day!!! :lol: 

Finally some news on the progress!! 

Can't wait to see this trailer and fan girl all over again haha

• Like 3

Wow she turned on Fengjiu real quick hahaha

She's so ridiculously cute :lol: 

Makes me wonder even more what voice they're using for Fengjiu's voice-over

Also if this is her cute voice I wonder what FJ's  serious/more mature voice will sound like :hushed:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Makes me wonder even more what voice they're using for Fengjiu's voice-over

To be honest i really hope they will keep the same voice actress for her as in TMOPB. It added a lot of charm to her the character. The best would be her real voice, but i don't think it will happen.

• Like 4

On 5/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, rapo65 said:

To be honest i really hope they will keep the same voice actress for her as in TMOPB. It added a lot of charm to her the character. The best would be her real voice, but i don't think it will happen.

I think they will use the same voice actors, lets hope this news is true...

Btw voice actors/actress are amazing, never thought 1 person could make so many different voices :o

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2019 at 1:58 AM, rapo65 said:

dilreba is a pretty awesome dubber too

• Like 1

Was hoping for a trailer :tears:

Anyway Happy birthday Dilireba :wub: 

What do you guys think this scene is? i think perhaps its the blind dates scene? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Was hoping for a trailer :tears:

Anyway Happy birthday Dilireba :wub: 

What do you guys think this scene is? i think perhaps its the blind dates scene? 

The post mentions sweet and sour fish and baked sweet potatoes. I need to refresh my memory of the book because I only remember Feng Jiu endured the fish and enjoyed the taters when she was a fox. I wonder. :D 

I'm so excited! Every released photo has been so beautiful. Love the look of this drama.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aprincessofmars said:

The post mentions sweet and sour fish and baked sweet potatoes. I need to refresh my memory of the book because I only remember Feng Jiu endured the fish and enjoyed the taters when she was a fox. I wonder. :D 

I'm so excited! Every released photo has been so beautiful. Love the look of this drama.

Yes I was wondering about that too, maybe this is after their reunion scene?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Haha I am looking forward to how they portray the blind dates scene, where Feng Jiu has shown her understanding of etiquette at its "peak of perfection" :joy:

7 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

I only remember Feng Jiu endured the fish 

Oh the dreaded sweet n sour fish, "I've already tasted it. It was dreadful" I hope the scene is as cute as I imagined it, the things we do for love.

Agree the photos are so beautiful :wub:, TBH in the photo it looks more like potato n ribs rather than sweet potato and sweet n sour fish :huh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1