Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

I am worried that if they aired Love and destiny together with Pillow book it will become a though competition for Pillow book. The cast alone is really on another level right? I dont remember the guy's name but I know he is a movie star and this is his first drama, and the leading lady is Nini ! 

But since the trailer is out first I guess they will aired it first?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Guys! Has anyone heard anything about the air date for Pillow Book?
According to this site, it says production time is 2020 :confounded: 

I wonder if this is true

https://v.qq.com/detail/v/vooy2m9hi5p1jqm.html

hmmm...on douban they didn't change the airing time to 2020, so I don't think it's true. Anyway, the information on these sites can be edited by anyone, so it's not too relevant. If we could check the timetable on tencent, to confirm the approximate airing date remains the same it would be great, but unfortunately i never could do that :bawling: i think for this you need to have an account on tencent.

The only reason i can think of now, in case this information it's true and they really changed the airing date to 2020, would be the airing of Love and destiny in the 4th quarter, so they want to avoid airing the dramas at the same time. Ooor, it could be that the producers knew from the beginning about Love and destiny, before we found out, and that's why they settled the airing date to the 4th quarter, when they could have chosen to air the drama in the summer, when usually the audiences are high. If this is the case, then Love and destiny will air in the summer and Pillow book in autumn/winter. Anyway, this is only suppositions. we can only wait and see.

What do you think?

• Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The cast alone is really on another level right? I dont remember the guy's name but I know he is a movie star and this is his first drama, and the leading lady is Nini ! 

Chang Chen is a God in chinese movie industry. He is known in Hollywood also and has a lot of quality projects under his belt. He worked with the best movie directors in China. He made himself known in Crouching tiger hidden dragon, which is an epic masterpiece. He is my favorite chinese actor and a very, very good one.

Buuut, let's be optimistic about our Pillow book. Maybe Vengo it's not so talented as an actor as Chang Chen, but at least he is more handsome :joy:

• LOL 6

On 5/14/2019 at 1:20 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I am worried that if they aired Love and destiny together with Pillow book it will become a though competition for Pillow book. The cast alone is really on another level right? I dont remember the guy's name but I know he is a movie star and this is his first drama, and the leading lady is Nini ! 

But since the trailer is out first I guess they will aired it first?

yes! im worriwd about that too, maybe they are wating to see who release the date first and think wath can they do?

how-to-sketch-sesshomaru-inuyasha-sessho

57 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

Wow, I haven't heard that name in like 10 years...:wub:

:heart:Sesshomaru-sama:heart:

Yeees, indeed. Now that i'm thinking about, Sesshomaru looks really similar to Dijun. Same white hair, same elegance, but different personality...and his relationship with Kagura was so sad. It wasn't even a relationship, but anyway. I remember Sesshomaru was one of my favorite anime characters ever :heart: Now when I am older, he was replaced with a chinese god with the same color of hair :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Now i realize this is the official Tencent account for Pillow book, the one midnight_muse posted before. Soooo, I think it's a great chance for this to be true, that they moved the releasing date to 2020. It's the official account in the end and Pillow book is produced by Tencent :scream:

Oh my gosh. I was hoping I was wronggggg :scream: lol

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Now i realize this is the official Tencent account for Pillow book, the one midnight_muse posted before. Soooo, I think it's a great chance for this to be true, that they moved the releasing date to 2020. It's the official account in the end and Pillow book is produced by Tencent :scream:

No wonder there's no trailer after alll these months they finished filming. I can only hope they WILL air it in 2020. I know that in c filming industry they can film a drama but air it years after it finished filming. Sometimes they even never get the chance to air it at all :sweatingbullets:

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, pawla said:

No wonder there's no trailer after alll these months they finished filming. I can only hope they WILL air it in 2020. I know that in c filming industry they can film a drama but air it years after it finished filming. Sometimes they even never get the chance to air it at all :sweatingbullets:

OMG, OMG i think it's true :scream::bawling:. as you said, no trailer, no news, nothing new recently, which is very suspicious. I definitely remember that previously, on the Tencent account, the date was 2019. I can swear! 

For sure they will air it in 2020. The people are looking forward to this. I am sure they moved this because of Love and Destiny...so that LAD will not steal all the spotlight.

Girl, what are we going to do? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Dong Hua look like Sesshomaru 

It's the fluffy, isn't it. lol. 

OMG, OMG i think it's true :scream::bawling:. as you said, no trailer, no news, nothing new recently, which is very suspicious. I definitely remember that previously, on the Tencent account, the date was 2019. I can swear! 

For sure they will air it in 2020. The people are looking forward to this. I am sure they moved this because of Love and Destiny...so that LAD will not steal all the spotlight.

Girl, what are we going to do? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

L&D might become as popular, but The Pillow Book already has a huge following. It would be a bummer if they think L&D needs to be first, because I don't think the dramas will even be similar, despite originating from the same source. Both dramas are meant to appeal to the two types of fans it created after Peach Blossoms; Ye Hua + Bai Qian shippers and Dong Hua + Feng Jiu shippers. (Well, there was that the third couple of the Demon Princess and the constable, lol whom my sister liked the best, go figure.)

So no doubt to keep the Peach Blossom hype train running for as long as it can go, one will air first, then after sometime, the next one. I'll likely watch both even though I know which one has my heart. I'm sure I can wait for as long as it takes to air. There are other dramas in the meantime. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

What is this ? I was hoping for a new couple photo since this is Chinese's Valentine :tears:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374012261823033

This is what google translations is saying to me: "love deep, the pillow is not complete. Tencent Video VIP #520 Love's official announcement day #勇勇说爱爱!". Boring...it's not like we were expecting the drama to be ready now. What a disappointment! At least they should have posted a picture of Zheyan or Liansong, if they didn't want to post a couple photo..meh :weary::confounded:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

What is this ? I was hoping for a new couple photo since this is Chinese's Valentine :tears:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374012261823033

Sames! I totally thought they would at least give us  a little more DongFeng action!!  :confounded:

I can't read it but to me it looks like some kind of promotion? Maybe wallpaper for your phone or something??? No clue

• Love 1