Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

3 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Lol it was in Africa. I thought London. Lol me :tongue: 

i've been lurking around weibo but i don't know how in tieba huhu

I think it was in Seychelles. That's where she was last seen by a fan. 

@Kimberly Amor Yeah, it is a Chinese site. Basically it is a huge communication flatform. Usually each artist would have their own forum (create by fans). There are pretty much forums for anything (couple, book and etc).

Woohoo I hear Vengo are done with filming for Candle in the Tomb: The Wrath of Time now. So hopefully they will start Pillow Book soon (maybe next week?)....

• Like 5

Still no news....eg no pics of film-starting ceremony. No update from official weibo too.

Ya, Vengo just finished his previous drama...mentioned in his weibo dated 8 Jun.

Came across this. I think probably photo-edited.

005YR2d3gy1fs3okc474sj30hs0ostbm.jpg

Btw i like this pic from Dilireba's weibo dated 3 Jun. Almost like the Fox Queen looking over her "lands".

63885668gy1fryfjr2lswj20qo0qogsh.jpg

She posted a few similar pics on 7 Jun...same background....looks tropical. Guess it's part of her overseas shoot (previous post mention Africa).

63885668gy1fs2yk3asucj22dc3k0b2a.jpg

• Like 4

Omo. Omo. Omo. Looks like we're getting a filming ceremony tomorrow for real. I don't want to jinx it but a lot of pages on Weibo posted about it. 

I can't post the screenshot right now as i am only using mobile. Huhu. I really hope this is true so i can change my display pic hehehe. ❤

• Like 4

Latest news (though not from official weibo), said filming starts 2morrow 11 Jun. They mentioned same actors (besides the 2 leads).....who play SiMing (the assistant to Donghua), the Heavenly Emperor etc. Others who are mentioned earlier are the 3rd Prince Liansong and Fengjiu's Fox Father.  Now out of the Gossip Trio, the female ChengYu is not sure yet...hope still her. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4249436550905282

• Like 6

I also saw on an Instagram page I'm following that they are planning to start filming tomorrow. Just came here to confirm it and happy to see other people already posted about it. Yay so excited!!!!

• Like 3

yes it had been stated that they will be starting their filming starting Jun/11 at HengDian :) 

oh by the way if u guys waiting for the shows why not join Soompi Amazing hunt race and win some prizes??? :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Soompiers,

The Events' team has an Amazing Hunt in progress, so feel free to participate to win some prizes & reputation points!

• Like 2

I hear that Liu Ruilin (played 16th disciple in Eternal Love) is also part of the cast and both him and Vengo already start filming. Not sure what role he will play though... I probably will feel kind of strange when watching even though I know this isn’t really a “continuation” of Eternal Love lol.

• Like 1

Read that Liu Ruilin/Wayne Liu might be playing 燕池悟/小燕/青之魔君 (Yan Chi Wu / Xiao Yan / Green Demon Lord), a good friend of Feng Jiu. He played the 16th disciple in previous drama....guess it's a different role for him.

Spoiler

005LVNIdly1fs8epxv0w1j30dw0kvmy8.jpg

Don't know why they are so secretive (official weibo still no announcement)....but confirmed the film-start ceremony had been held. B'cos the actor James Li Dong Heng (who acted as 3rd Prince LianSong) had posted on his weibo, a red packet pic....which he deleted shortly after....but some fans had screen-captured it. 

He wrote "yes, filming starts". The red packet is usually given during film start ceremony. And though no name of drama is mentioned....notice he held up 3 fingers...."THREE lives....." (drama title).

005LVNIdly1fs8dy8g08tj30yi1pckjl.jpg

Another fan-shared pic....is an electronic notice board in Hengdian which sort of reminded what events are held daily....and the chinese chars are of this show.

006PWDaygy1fs8sykkno4j30ig0dhjsr.jpg

• Like 5

@Cedric Ong seriously, why are they soooo secretive about the filming??!! We, fans, are dying over here!!

I don't really like them reusing the actors from the previous 3W3L, unless it's their old roles from that drama. Any other role they play, it just seems confusing to me...cause some people might watch both dramas back to back...

oh well...

• Like 4

@linh5000  I don’t like them reusing actors for different roles either. Not too surprising that it happen though, Jay Walk Studio tend to put quite a few of their people on same drama lol. Hopefully there won’t be more...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, linh5000 said:

@Cedric Ong seriously, why are they soooo secretive about the filming??!! We, fans, are dying over here!!

I don't really like them reusing the actors from the previous 3W3L, unless it's their old roles from that drama. Any other role they play, it just seems confusing to me...cause some people might watch both dramas back to back...

oh well...

maybe they trying to tone down the publicity a little......there had been some heavy critics lying around

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Read that Liu Ruilin/Wayne Liu might be playing 燕池悟/小燕/青之魔君 (Yan Chi Wu / Xiao Yan / Green Demon Lord), a good friend of Feng Jiu. He played the 16th disciple in previous drama....guess it's a different role for him.

Hide contents

Don't know why they are so secretive (official weibo still no announcement)....but confirmed the film-start ceremony had been held. B'cos the actor James Li Dong Heng (who acted as 3rd Prince LianSong) had posted on his weibo, a red packet pic....which he deleted shortly after....but some fans had screen-captured it. 

He wrote "yes, filming starts". The red packet is usually given during film start ceremony. And though no name of drama is mentioned....notice he held up 3 fingers...."THREE lives....." (drama title).

Another fan-shared pic....is an electronic notice board in Hengdian which sort of reminded what events are held daily....and the chinese chars are of this show.

I was waiting all day last June 11, 2018 waaaa. I couldn't even sleep the night i heard about the filming ceremony. :bawling:

They're secretive about it  it think because of the plagiarism issue.

Thank you @credic Ong for the information i saw this posts on weibo but couldn't understand a thing. :dissapointed_relieved:

I also heard the gossip trio is complete. Have you heard about it?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

I can't be sure....but the actress Wang Ting who played ChengYu....there is no mention of her in recent reports. I read some ask in her weibo but no direct reply. The only consolation is she "bookmarked" this official drama weibo a few months ago. 

Some actors might come in later (after film start ceremony)....it is not unusual. They can film minor scenes 1st.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

maybe they trying to tone down the publicity a little......there had been some heavy critics lying around

Was it a big thing? 

I wonder since there is a movie based on the book what road they will go down in the drama. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Was it a big thing? 

I wonder since there is a movie based on the book what road they will go down in the drama. :) 

not too sure but maybe because other than in the 2 main cast the others was really in the spot light and they want to keep or tone down some of the comparison if they couldnt get the original cast?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

I was waiting all day last June 11, 2018 waaaa. I couldn't even sleep the night i heard about the filming ceremony. :bawling:

They're secretive about it  it think because of the plagiarism issue.

Thank you @credic Ong for the information i saw this posts on weibo but couldn't understand a thing. :dissapointed_relieved:

I thought the plagiarism issue was with Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. I've never heard of it with The Pillow Book.

I hope the filming will go smoothly so we can watch the drama by early next year. 

• Like 2