Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

18 hours ago, Shadow Fox said:

-stalk soompi forum n seek support from likeminded fans

I'm already doing this, I've read the 77 pages of this topic LOL :tounge_wink:
You guys are awesome :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, rapo65 said:

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/三生三世枕上书

Girls, look what is written here.

12 june, airing date. It's the same date that was circulating around a month ago, but it wasn't published thenon wikipedia. It also doesn't appear on weibo, douban or baidu.

You think it's true?

No, unfortunately it's a false rumor :confounded:

As of now, it's set to air sometime in the 4th quarter of this year.

But it's okay! All the effort being put into post production will be well worth it I hope!!

• Insightful 2

I thought this drama was already airing because of how active this thread is and was thinking "how did I only just realise now?!" :joy: shows what TMOPB has done to us all :joy:

Hopefully it doesn't take another year or so for this drama to air :tears:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, J13 said:

I thought this drama was already airing because of how active this thread is and was thinking "how did I only just realise now?!" :joy: shows what TMOPB has done to us all :joy:

welcome to the family :kiss_wink: if we continue like this, for sure we will get to 150 pages until the drama airs. Imagine what will be here when the drama will finally air :joy: 

i don't think tencent will wait till next year to air the drama, because it can make big bucks, or rather yuans, outta it. Imagine the audience this drama will have. everybody has high expectations, and me personally i expect it to be on the same level as TMOPB. i am sure the girlz here also :blush:. for sure now the team behind the drama is doing the editing, GCI etc.and this takes time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I'm waiting so patiently for this drama. 
I hope the time between now and when it airs goes quickly and we can all be on here talking together.
I can't stop thinking about them since I first watched Eternal Love. 
I've read the book but I'm planning on reading again once I've finished studying in 2 months. 
I've been searching for fanfics but there is very limited amounts... :cry:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Latetotheparty said:

I've been searching for fanfics but there is very limited amounts... :cry:

Me too, I'm even writing one lol :sweat_smile:

Do you want to share some fanfics that you like? (If this isn't against the forum rules)

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, yoyom15 said:

Me too, I'm even writing one lol :sweat_smile:

Do you want to share some fanfics that you like? (If this isn't against the forum rules)

Yes, please share it with us. I'm not sure about the rules, but maybe you could put it behind spoiler ?

j5xh1if.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I hope everyone's holding out okay haha

Here's little art for our patience  :heart:

I'm sure everyone's seen this, but since there's no updates it's always nice to take a look back at all the goodies we still have!! :blush:

355bc6c435332cb4c5c3f2a04b280dac.jpg

• Love 3

60d63598ly1g1wpmot5mbj20zg0l9tbi.jpg

60d63598ly1g1wpmoivyjj20m80et422.jpg

70a23a9bly1g2jetp4zspj20a70zk773.jpg

Aaaa, the waiting....meeh. It seems soo long till the 4th quarter :(( 

To be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to Love and Destiny also. I am very, very excited for both of them. What a summer and autumn we will have :love::love: (#squealinginthebackgroundlikeacrazyperson)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

These conversation between FJ and Liansong got me...LOL'ing..:joy:

"Although the bet is guite fair, thinking of your situation, I'll probably win". He(Liansong) tapped his fan and said " Actually,  it may not be very good if I win. If I eat your sweet and sour fish, with Donghua's jealously,  it's be strange if he didn't make me spit it all back out"

ps : I love jealously DH

• LOL 3

On 4/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, rapo65 said:

60d63598ly1g1wpmot5mbj20zg0l9tbi.jpg

60d63598ly1g1wpmoivyjj20m80et422.jpg

Such a beautiful 1st picture of  Ye Hua , Su Su and A Li  :love: .... is this them in the 2nd picture on the left side here Ye Hua , Bai Qian, A Li   or is that somebody else?   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jadore1 said:

Such a beautiful 1st picture of  Ye Hua , Su Su and A Li  :love: .... is this them in the 2nd picture on the left side here Ye Hua , Bai Qian, A Li   or is that somebody else?   

I think it is as you say. They should be Ye Hua, Bai Qian and A LI :blush:

14 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

This may be a little off-topic but... for anyone that's re-reading the Pillow Book here's a nice music track I like to listen to while reading :)

It's real calming and I feel like it fits nicely with the story, enjoy reading!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1NgBmYKz1M

What a lovely music track you showed us :love:  thank you :kiss_wink:! what you need besides this amazing book and music is a cup of Chinese green tea, and everything is complete :blush: I think there are soo many other chinese novels as amazing as Pillow book, but unfortunately we can't read them, because they are not translated. So sad....:(:(

• Like 3

On 3/22/2019 at 9:18 PM, rapo65 said:

I wonder if they will keep the same voice actors for Reba and Vengo. I really liked Reba's voice in TMOPB, though i know a lot of people hated it.

The voice are not reba and vengo voice in TMOPB?!?!