Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

1 hour ago, aureliat said:

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???

I have no clue (not too familiar with Chinese sites 'cause I can't really read anything :sweatingbullets:)

It seems to be going around the Thai fan community that the air date is June 12

Agreed it'd be awesome for it to come out soon, but I'm skeptical

So I'm still going to go with 4th quarter 2019

Anyone recognize this?? (from the link, looks like a weibo logo at the bottom??)

D2AEmEYVAAAYwBA.jpg:large

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

Sorry, I do not speak much English, because I'm a student to learn to speak I follow this forum a long ago, so I've never spoken because I do not speak much English. so I want to thank everyone and this drama it was the first fantasy drama that I liked even though it will be sequenced and I'm very happy this couple I'm very anxious for the kiss scenes and more. So I know how you're asking how I'm speaking in English. I have my media. kkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by ivanice
  • Like 2

@ivanice hello! Welcome on board! *wave*

@midnight_muse IKR..it's awesome if it true and agreed on 4th quarter bc most likely the productions was more prepared on whatever's involved  such as Dubbing..CGI..etc etc...for better impacts.

let us..just wait and see.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Cleaneed promotion event ? Reba look really thin, or is it just the angle?

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

people I'm so tired of waiting, I'm so bored every day I just watched a drama and after that it gave me a boredom I can not stand it any more wait the pillow book aaaa post soon a trailer and the date of exhibition because I'm tired of wait. I've cleared everything to you.

Do anyone know where I can read / or buy the pillow book in English version ? 

Thanks 

Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2019 at 4:57 PM, pawla said:

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

I always like her figure, not too thin like many actress this day, but lately she is looking more thin, maybe because she is really busy these days?

1 hour ago, Aole said:

Do anyone know where I can read / or buy the pillow book in English version ? 

Thanks

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

@cancergirl87

Yes! There's an audio book :) here's two links (both are playlists with the audio book clips)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT3yMNmh-w6m34C1JGYDQx1g

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT1RxAXbuMpMc9WorOdSJEcQ

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, midnight_muse said:

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

Maybe we'll get a trailer on Reba's birthday ? (June 3)

007-Cse-T9ly1g1ktfpf4ycj318g18gacs.jpg

• Like 2

A part of synopsis on mydramalist...and it's bugging me ..way too much different from the book..

To pay the debt of gratitude, FJ follows DH who goes to fight the rebelling Demon lord. FJ soon realize that gratitude has turned into love, however DH already forgot what love is. In order to keep her safe , DH sends FJ to the mortal realm,  but the guardian he sends together with her unexpectedly dies. While trying to find the Immortal Fruit that can let her reborn, FJ enters the temple of the ghost princess. 

7 hours ago, JimmyDangz said:

A part of synopsis on mydramalist...and it's bugging me ..way too much different from the book..

To pay the debt of gratitude, FJ follows DH who goes to fight the rebelling Demon lord. FJ soon realize that gratitude has turned into love, however DH already forgot what love is. In order to keep her safe , DH sends FJ to the mortal realm,  but the guardian he sends together with her unexpectedly dies. While trying to find the Immortal Fruit that can let her reborn, FJ enters the temple of the ghost princess. 

yes, indeed, this is bothering me also. If this synopsis is true, then they changed the story too much and i don't like it. It's a completely new story. hope they didn't do this, i really hope.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

yes, indeed, this is bothering me also. If this synopsis is true, then they changed the story too much and i don't like it. It's a completely new story. hope they didn't do this, i really hope.

IKR..I hope they just follow the storyline as the book..but IF they didn't..I don't mind if they change a little bit..

Since we already seen a leaks video of Mortal realm or maybe it's actually part of FJ's life story in the Temple of ghost princess as per synopsis...We also seen Jiheng in the leaks video...her origin was from Ghost clan then adopted by Demon clan.

Ps: by the way this me aka jimmylyne:)

Got a problem with login ....I have to create another acct bc I am impatiently waiting for moderators( don't  know what it called)to solves my problem.. 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Maybe we'll get a trailer on Reba's birthday ? (June 3)

Hopefully! I feel like it'll just be a photo wishing her happy birthday, but I'm still fine with that too!! 

12 hours ago, JimmyDangz said:

4 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Agreed! I was really confused when I first read the synopsis :huh:

I thought they said they'd keep to the original story though??

Reading it again it seems the synopsis is starting from when FJ saves DH as a baby fox

But why does it say "however DH already forget what love is"?

This implies he was in love with someone else?? But he shouldn't have ever really known what love was...idk bad wording?

Then everything afterwards is complete nonsense to me (either it's the mortal arc or they're talking about Fanyin Valley)

Why is she going to go find the immortal fruit so SHE can reborn?? She's immortal! She can't be reborn! (at least she's not suppose to)

And what about Ye Qingti? The whole purpose of her getting the fruit for him leads to the ending where DH kinda blackmails FJ so he can see her one last time.

I'm just being super nitpicky here, but it does sound quite different from the orig. story

Maybe they just worded it badly :huh:

I don't mind changes I swear lol 

Just hoping that whatever they alter will make sense with the rest of the story.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JimmyDangz said:

Ps: by the way this me aka jimmylyne:)

Got a problem with login ....I have to create another acct bc I am impatiently waiting for moderators( don't  know what it called)to solves my problem..

Hope they will solve it fast and you will get back your old account :blush::kiss_wink:

• Love 1

On 3/14/2019 at 3:24 PM, redfoxprincess said:

I will check my messages and send you Ye Hua’s Epilogue.

HI @redfoxprincess I'm newbie in this forum and i really love Three Lifes, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, I already watch the drama and also read the book. When I found out that you also have the story from Ye Hua POV, I really want to read that.

If you dont mind, please email me the file? I have been trying to read this for a long time pls pls. I already send my email through PM.

Thank you :wub:

Posted (edited)

Hey guys can I ask Is 3L3W:The pillow book consist of only 2 volumes? I'm confused cause in the end of the second volume DH and Bai Gungun reunited but FJ is unconcious..Is there any special/Extra chapters to show a happy Dong-Feng Family?

Edited by Aimy09

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Aimy09 said:

Hey guys can I ask Is 3L3W:The pillow book consist of only 2 volumes? I'm confused cause in the end of the second volume DH and Bai Gungun reunited but FJ is unconcious..Is there any special/Extra chapters to show a happy Dong-Feng Family?

Yes its only 2 volumes, but it is assumed that Feng jiu will wake up, so its a happy ending. There is a lot of mini stories/comics about them. You can read it here

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/category/books/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book/

On 4/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, JimmyDangz said:

Is mydramalist reliable ? Some of their information seems not right (remember reba's next project?)

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ