Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

This is so ridiculous <_< *sigh*

I wanted to check out Legend of White Snake too (supporting TMOPB's Bai Zhen woot woot!), sad that I can't now...

I wonder why it said Pillow Book was affected though :huh: it's suppose to air in the 4th quarter so I hope it won't get delayed by this.

Yup, I was also waiting for Legend of the white snake :tears:

Maybe because there is to many competition ? Since its all pushed back to july maybe there will be a problem with airing date later

462mroE.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Maybe because there is to many competition ? Since its all pushed back to july maybe there will be a problem with airing date later

Truuuee :confounded: you have a good point.

With all these dramas needing to be aired, Pillow Book could even get pushed back to next year.

Oh my gosh, it's already so difficult waiting 'til the end of the this year!!!

Really hoping Pillow Book stays on schedule!!

11 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Truuuee :confounded: you have a good point.

With all these dramas needing to be aired, Pillow Book could even get pushed back to next year.

Oh my gosh, it's already so difficult waiting 'til the end of the this year!!!

Really hoping Pillow Book stays on schedule!!

hmm..maybe Pillow book will not be affected. As far as i understood, it will be exclusively an web drama, so it shouldn't be affected. I don't know if this ban includes web dramas, but I think it doesn't. let's wait and see..if during this period (april-june) they continue airing or new costume dramas will air online on youku, iqiyi etc, then we have a chance. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

The sizzlin' yet hilarious lovesick potion scene, where Fengjiu pins down DH (as Xize) to the bed and he's just like 'who taught you this? I sure didn't" hahaha...:joy:

yessss, I laughed sooo much here :joy::joy:  

i wonder though, was Dijun at that time a virgin also? :joy::joy::joy: he talks here like he had tons of experience. ooor being so almighty he doesn't need any experience, he already knows everything :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, rapo65 said:

i wonder though, was Dijun at that time a virgin also? :joy::joy::joy: he talks here like he had tons of experience. ooor being so almighty he doesn't need any experience, he already knows everything :joy: 

From what the novel says, yes, Fengjiu was his official first...he never had eyes for anyone until her :relaxed:

But I'm sure he gained some unwanted experience with all those demonesses sneaking into his bedchamber (though he just kinda threw them out hahaha) 

I'm sure with all his years he's probably read a few of those kinda books *wink wink* haha :lol:

At night when Donghua returned and found a beauty behind his bed curtain, he was slightly shocked.

“Coming back so late at night, you’ve made me wait quite miserably, Sire~~~”

Donghua bent down and lifted the maiden into his arms. Her breath quickened. “How impatient you are, Sire~~~”

This impatient Donghua carried his beauty to the door, and without a change in his expression, threw her out in one quick toss. He didn't forget to latch his door and blow out the light.

The young miss didn’t give up right away. It took quite a few more tosses for her to eventually stop. But she had started a whole new trend. Although getting kicked out by Donghua was a guaranteed thing, word had it that he was at least kind enough to carry the lady from his bed to the door. Many young ladies felt that it was still worth it to be in his arms even for a few brief moments. From then on, the demonic ladies found ways to undo the force field he cast around his house, and raced each other to sneak into his bed.

I wonder if they'll show this seen in the drama too ^^^ haha it'd be pretty funny to watch

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

I wonder if they'll show this seen in the drama too ^^^ haha it'd be pretty funny to watch

Yes they will, at the Tencent event the MC is talking about that scene :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

From what the novel says, yes, Fengjiu was his official first...he never had eyes for anyone until her :relaxed:

But I'm sure he gained some unwanted experience with all those demonesses sneaking into his bedchamber (though he just kinda threw them out hahaha) 

I'm sure with all his years he's probably read a few of those kinda books *wink wink* haha :lol:

At night when Donghua returned and found a beauty behind his bed curtain, he was slightly shocked.

“Coming back so late at night, you’ve made me wait quite miserably, Sire~~~”

Donghua bent down and lifted the maiden into his arms. Her breath quickened. “How impatient you are, Sire~~~”

This impatient Donghua carried his beauty to the door, and without a change in his expression, threw her out in one quick toss. He didn't forget to latch his door and blow out the light.

The young miss didn’t give up right away. It took quite a few more tosses for her to eventually stop. But she had started a whole new trend. Although getting kicked out by Donghua was a guaranteed thing, word had it that he was at least kind enough to carry the lady from his bed to the door. Many young ladies felt that it was still worth it to be in his arms even for a few brief moments. From then on, the demonic ladies found ways to undo the force field he cast around his house, and raced each other to sneak into his bed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there also a "visitor" of the same gender?! 

Hahaha...that got me laughing so hard.

Poor Donghua Dijun! So attractive to everybody!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2019 at 7:53 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yes they will, at the Tencent event the MC is talking about that scene :D

omg bless your sweet soul, I've been trying to find this with english subs! thanks!

On 3/26/2019 at 8:20 AM, ElleSor said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there also a "visitor" of the same gender?! 

Hahaha...that got me laughing so hard.

Poor Donghua Dijun! So attractive to everybody!

Yes!! There was a dude too and he just threw him out by the neck :joy:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

@midnight_muse You're welcome ~

For you guys who is new here I'll share this again, check this channel for leaked fancams

My favorite channel for the beautiful FMV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCavj81SYN3RGBgqJESOK6-g

For engsubbed videos (mostly Vengo's related videos)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN19JkNcZ0JNtAlr-xgzxfw

And GuangRe channel also for engsubbed video

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoxgRMDxoiTZCryN7Bwd0Sw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, rapo65 said:

hmm..maybe Pillow book will not be affected. As far as i understood, it will be exclusively an web drama, so it shouldn't be affected. I don't know if this ban includes web dramas, but I think it doesn't. let's wait and see..if during this period (april-june) they continue airing or new costume dramas will air online on youku, iqiyi etc, then we have a chance. 

This ban is web and online. 

https://onehallyu.com/topic/780547-more-restrictions-china-blocks-out-broadcast-dates-for-ancient-dramas/

• Insightful 2

6 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

This ban is web and online. 

soo sad then. i was waiting for such a long time to see The Wolf, which was rumored to air in May, but now it's impossible. this means that Pillow book will be pushed for sure towards December, maybe even next year :tears::tears::tears: meeeh...why, whyyyy? 

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

soo sad then. i was waiting for such a long time to see The Wolf, which was rumored to air in May, but now it's impossible. this means that Pillow book will be pushed for sure towards December, maybe even next year :tears::tears::tears: meeeh...why, whyyyy? 

Why next year is the ban not only for a few months where did you get to OCT ban from and i agree i been waiting for The Wolf for ages. 

Also some shows are in those genres airing into April so what happens to those. 

Credit @liddi

The news I've read so far do not indicate the ban to be anything beyond June. In any case, the latest news is  that due to the uproar from the ban, the restrictions have been eased and dramas can gradually aired from April onwards provided it obtains broadcasting license and the platforms adhere to certain restrictions:

- the network platform should report their monthly broadcast programs to the SARFT through the local bureau before the 15th of each month

- control the proportion of costume dramas, and the reality theme accounts for 60% of the annual broadcast plan

- Shows that do not get the online license, including the issuance license, the star license, the filing, etc., cannot be scheduled and announced in advance

Apparently the broadcasting platforms have all signed a guarantee letter to adhere to the above conditions.

• Insightful 4

4 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

The news I've read so far do not indicate the ban to be anything beyond June. In any case, the latest news is  that due to the uproar from the ban, the restrictions have been eased and dramas can gradually aired from April onwards provided it obtains broadcasting license and the platforms adhere to certain restrictions:

- the network platform should report their monthly broadcast programs to the SARFT through the local bureau before the 15th of each month

- control the proportion of costume dramas, and the reality theme accounts for 60% of the annual broadcast plan

- Shows that do not get the online license, including the issuance license, the star license, the filing, etc., cannot be scheduled and announced in advance

Apparently the broadcasting platforms have all signed a guarantee letter to adhere to the above conditions.

Apparently, it's true. quoting phoe-enix from mydramalist:

"NRTA has proposed a compromise with the 3 major networks. Costume dramas can be gradually launched in April. There are tons of rules to follow by the networks but at least we can breathe easier now...."

"Also, the official acc where I got my source about the new costume drama regulation, posted that it's been lifted. I'm not sure what to believe right now. But still optimistic because seriously, so many high profiled dramas being affected I bet the investors are frothing like mad because of it."

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Apparently, it's true. quoting phoe-enix from mydramalist:

"NRTA has proposed a compromise with the 3 major networks. Costume dramas can be gradually launched in April. There are tons of rules to follow by the networks but at least we can breathe easier now...."

"Also, the official acc where I got my source about the new costume drama regulation, posted that it's been lifted. I'm not sure what to believe right now. But still optimistic because seriously, so many high profiled dramas being affected I bet the investors are frothing like mad because of it."

Well Eagle flag was end of June which im really excited for. 

Im not sure if pillow book was supposed to come in July/June.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ivanice said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???