Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

1 minute ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Somehow just knowing it's coming gives me chills of excitement...  I hope it's just as beautiful as what we have already been given...  The writing is a given and I can't wait!!!  @angelangie be sure and tag me with any news!  I would be thankful...:wub:

hahaha no worries will do....im hoping that MarkZhao and YangMi will cameo there so we can get some drift on their stories again :D 

• Like 2

Just saw this from the drama official Weibo, wishing Dilireba a Happy Birthday. So cute hahaha.

0071OIOely1frvq37a8q6j30yi0ybu0x.jpg

• Like 3

@USAFarmgirl @angelangie I do want yang mi and mark chao to do the cameo..... it is important for the story.... also I want little rice ball to be there... he has quite a lot of scene with Feng Jiu in the book... This is my tribute o all of you .... a small portion from pillow book..

BELOW IS AN EXCERPT OF ONE OF THE SCENE OF FENGJIU WITH YE HUA , BAI QIAN ad LITTLE DOUGH....

Early next morning, Fengjiu rubbed her temple as she found her way out of bed in Qing’yun Palace. Still not fully awake, she looked to the long purple robe in her hand and asked the little dough, “What the heck is this?”
The little dough was having breakfast with his parents by the wisteria tree within the courtyard. Upon hearing Fengjiu, he bit on his spoon thoughtfully for a long time, and when it finally dawned on him, punched his fists together in recognition and said, “That’s brother Donghua’s coat.”

Yehua’s chopsticks holding hand paused as he arched an eyebrow, “When I was little I called Donghua uncle.”
The little dough started to open his mouth, but chose to close it again.With his head hung, he worked away at counting their generation gap.Fengjiu froze on the spot. She stared at the robe in her hand, then walked over to the door and checked the sign atop to see whether this was Qing'yun Palace or not. Her eyes returned to the little dough as she stuttered, “How… how did this happen?”Bai Qian was helping the little dough to another bowl of porridge. “It was actually nothing,” she assured Fengjiu. “You were drunk last night so Donghua was being kind by bringing you back to Qing’yun Palace. Butyou were so drunk you wouldn’t let go of his coat. Since you couldn't be wakened, he had no choice but to leave his coat here.”

Fengjiu gave these words some thought and said with comprehension, “It was probably on his way then. Since it wasn't anything ambiguous, neithermy or his reputation will be compromised.”
Bai Qian held her tongue and told Fengjiu in hesitation, “Except… you know too that Donghua couldn’t have stayed the night at Qing’yun Palace. He already gave you his coat, and there was nothing from the dough's residence that would fit him. The dough came to me to borrow some from Yehua.”

“That sounds reasonable enough,” Fengjiu nodded her head and stepped over, wanting to join them for breakfast.
Bai Qian coughed and continued, “I was sleeping... a bit too soundly. The dough had called out from the courtyard. You know how loud children can be. I’m afraid the entire Xiwu Palace had heard him…”
Fengjiu stopped in her track and turned to look at the dough. “What did you call out?”
“Only what was true,” the dough replied with pursed lips.
Fengjiu took a deep breath.
Reenacting the scene, the dough went on: “Donghua gege carried Fengjiu jiejie back to Qing’yun Palace. Fengjiu jiejie kept pulling him back and won’t let him go. Donghua gege had to hold her for a long time. Oh yeah, he also took off his clothes, but he didn’t bring any extra with him so I’m here to borrow some from dad. Mom, is dad here with you?” He then spread his hands: “That was exactly what I said.”
Fengjiu fell straight through the door.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

@LSGLMH_88  My heartfelt thanks....:heart:  I miss them so!!!!  I think that drama lives within my heart...:wub:

storage_emulated_0_sina_weibo_e5beaee58dtumblr_omzcxctazt1roduv3o9_400.gif

Awwwww @LSGLMH_88 That is so adorable and funny. Hahahaha. I wish they have more scenes of Little ball, if not Ye hua and BQ. I also hope they cast the same kiddo that acted in the Ten miles drama, he was soooo good. 

• Like 1

The fan site said either one of Bai Qian or Ye Hua will have a cameo. Huhuhu. And i heard Uncle Lian Song is pretty much confirmed to be back also. :bawling:

But we need to see ALI back also!!! The scenes between FJ and ALI are heart warming. They're the cutest cousin. :bawling::heart:

I'm really curious if they are going to follow the previous Three Lives Three World with BQ & YH story line with everybody as the casts or they gonna change it according to the book and some of the background story aren't the same as the the drama. 

Time for me to re-read the book (read it like 3-4 times before in Vietnamese, but it been a while so I don’t remember much hahaha).

Still no news and I hear Dilireba will be busy until like 6/12. Not sure about Vengo though.

• Like 1

i have this feeling that they will held filming ceremony one of this days but Reba will not be there as she is busy huhuhu. Torn between wanting the filming ceremony to start or to wait for Reba's availability :bawling:

@Kimberly Amor I think I would like them to continue with the ceremony even if Reba isn't there, so they can film and release faster..I have no patience for other stuff.. hehe.  But i'm sure they will wait for her since she is the main cast. Something about bad luck and paying the correct honors/goods.

@TVN I have read the vietnamese version about 3-4 times too!! I have the books..soo good!

Have any of you read these mini specials? Have to browse through but I would re-read it sometime just because they are all so cute hahaha (English translation for mini specials: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/category/books/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book/)

@linh5000 hahaha nice to know that I'm not the only one who re-read the book! I remember crying my eyes out when I was near the ending (happened even when I re-read lol).

• Like 1

Why is Reba busy till 12 though? Is she guesting on Keep Running or press conference for Sweet dreams? Or CF's?

I think Pillow Book will get released on January 2019. Like TMOPB . Now that Sweet Dreams will air in June and she has no other upcoming Drama apart from pillow book they will release it soon because of Reba's popularity I think so that people won't forget her if there is a too big gap between dramas. So jan 2019 is my bet. 

Also I joined Weibo intl but I have no idea how to search for Pillow book related news since everything is in Chinese :(

I often write comments to encourage the actors but they never get upvoted or replied. Weibo is so lonely as an international fan lol. 

3 hours ago, TVN said:

Have any of you read these mini specials? Have to browse through but I would re-read it sometime just because they are all so cute hahaha (English translation for mini specials: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/category/books/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book/)

@linh5000 hahaha nice to know that I'm not the only one who re-read the book! I remember crying my eyes out when I was near the ending (happened even when I re-read lol).

Oh no. You're not the only one who reads the book over and over again. :D Before i go to sleep or if im stalling time i always read The Pillow Book ♥

@catwoman494 since Reba's is one of the hottest star in China right now. Her schedule is jampacked wether press conference, movie or CF. It is said that she will go to London this following week for fashion i think i forgot the exact reason. And i'm also only using the weibo international and i CAN'T UNDERSTAND even a bit chinese. But Im following the Pillowbooks fansite i just don't know how to paste the fansites id here so you could also follow.

@linh5000 im getting impatient huhuhu. But everytime i'm in that mood i always keep thinking that we've pass the struggle of praying Reba and Vengo to reprise their role so (becoz its almost impossible for them to do that esp Reba since she's busy). That calms me. Hahaha. And also im waiting for their aesthetic photoshoot. You know the costumes are such an eye candy. ♥

• Like 1

@catwoman494 Her schedule for June so far was release by her studio's weibo. Hah tell me about it, it is hard to search for Pillow Book related news too. I usually check here though https://m.weibo.cn/u/5626908798. And I have to use translation to either translate to English or Vietnamese to get the idea lol (also sneak around tieba here and there).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, catwoman494 said:

Also I joined Weibo intl but I have no idea how to search for Pillow book related news since everything is in Chinese :(

I often write comments to encourage the actors but they never get upvoted or replied. Weibo is so lonely as an international fan lol. 

Me too! Joined Weibo Intl a couple of months ago. I can't find the pillow book site but this is Reba's account:

Dear-迪丽热巴

And this is one of her hashtags:

#迪丽热巴#

• Like 1

@Kimberly Amor LOL I usually lurk around both. I actually have a tieba account (I think I was following some YouTube instruction on how to sign up).

You can search for the following for their in the search in baidu tieba site;

Reba: 迪丽热巴吧

Vengo: 高伟光吧

Vengo & Reba (shipping): 高伟光迪丽热巴吧

There is also one for the Pillow Book (drama) but it isn’t very active right now. I usually check the shipping tieba if I want to dive into Chinese rumor lol. Since Reba’s news can easily be found in English (most of the time) I usually don’t check her tieba.

• Like 2