[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I'm trying to not get my hopes up with the dramalist details. Like someone said above, Zi Chuan had Reba and Lay for awhile, made me want to ship them, and then got taken down! :( It's happened a few times already, but it brings up interesting and nice possible ships!

I really want Reba to branch out too! I want her to try more serious dramas that are less idol-centric. Since she's finished with filming for all her announced films and dramas, I'm trying to patiently (not so patiently) wait for the next announcement! I have a list of actors I want her to work with!

There was a time after V-love that I really thought Vengo and Reba was together because they were so close! Really hoping they have the same spark and closeness in the pillow book!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, aryamine said:

Not to mention Zheng Shuang too

Ah yes she's from Love 020 right ? I thought her name is Zheng huang LOL

@aprincessofmars

Where did you download it? Is it still available? If you dont mind could you share it with us ? Can we read the subs ? Like in text notes format?

My 1st choice is Vengo, 2nd is Vengo and 3rd is ZBB LOL, I dont know why but I dont like Leon Zhang :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@chubby^green^ 

@aryamine

@Sisca_TVXQ

If you guys have VLC player, I can upload the episode subtitles to my dropbox account. They're all in English and pulled from Rukuten Viki. However because these are fan effort translations, sometimes the subtitles are incomplete and from time to time scenes will lack subtitles. And for episode 39, I think that one might be out of sync, but that's possible to fix.

The episodes where V+R appear together are 1, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37 and 40 :P I believe.

This is my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pejf6enq4vgga3p/AABgQFHmJagiow_akhjPLNuTa?dl=0

Edited by aprincessofmars
added Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, aprincessofmars said:

@chubby^green^ 

@aryamine

If you guys have VLC player, I can upload the episode subtitles to my dropbox account. They're all in English and pulled from Rukuten Viki. However because these are fan effort translations, sometimes the subtitles are incomplete and from time to time scenes will lack subtitles. And for episode 39, I think that one might be out of sync, but that's possible to fix.

The episodes where V+R appear together are 1, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37 and 40 :P I believe.

This is my dropbox.

OMG OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHHHHH  ♥:D

Can i download this??? :)

8 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

@chubby^green^ 

@aryamine

@Sisca_TVXQ

This is my dropbox.

Thank you for sharing with us :kiss_wink:

I just finished downloading and watching it right now. I just noticed that eps 31 is missing, did you forgot or its not translated by Viki ?

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Thank you for sharing with us :kiss_wink:

I just finished downloading and watching it right now. I just noticed that eps 31 is missing, did you forgot or its not translated by Viki ?

I wasn't aware I missed that one, thanks. I just added it in, although I haven't tested the timing. It's possible it's out of sync like 39. When I downloaded all these subs for youtube, I found I had to adjust the timing because directly from VIKI, there were slightly off. Problem is, I forgot the amount of time I adjusted them too, and the website I used to do that, so 39 and 31 which I had missed may or may not need tweaking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

If you guys have VLC player, I can upload the episode subtitles to my dropbox account.

thank you so much

i only downloaded the first 10 eps so i havent watch it yet

but i really appreciate this

^__^

anyway back to pillow book since this is the thread for pillow book

hahaha

i realised that while watching eternal love the cgi was not that good, 

especially for my fox, but seeing how they even have robotic fox for pillow book got me a lil excited

it will make the experience even better

and also while watching sweet dreams, i noticed that the cgi has improved rather tremendously

so i am hoping that pillow book will have the same quality as well

^__^

btw i bet you guys have all noticed that while pillow book started with the feeling of serenity and calmness

the story itself is not that calm at all

i mean. when i read the first few lines of pillow book 1, it always have that simple, breezy, calm way of telling a story

but the things that happen in the book is far from breezy 

there all are quite eventful and makes me thinking that the celestial living and immortals' lifestyle is totally tiring

hahaha

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I think the toy/robot looks fake and cheap, so I prefer CGI. I dont think the robot could portray the emotions that well...

the fox does look fake but it would better when it comes to either holding it physically or cuddling to it to have a real physical fox

rather than cuddling to a glob of green ball then added cgi to it

making it look less real imo

i was thinking about how chengyu and siming holding the red fox in eternal love which was weird and too fake

hahaha

if the fox didnt move much, it would make it more real when it comes to donghua holding and stroking its fur than cgi maybe

^__^

i just realised that vengo has another drama airing now "cradle in the tomb: the wrath of time"

vengo was very much hairy in that drama :sweatingbullets:

i was a lil shocked after seeing him quite clean shaven all the time

kekeke

he looks so sad, serious and very aged in the posters of the drama make me a lil dubious of wanting to watch the drama :P

hmmm....

then again it is about cradle in a tomb, pretty sure he wont have time for anything else like cleaning himself :tounge_xd:

maybe after watching v-love (only done downloading vid until ep 30, will continue again tonight)

i could try watching this drama (already tried fuyao and even ashes of love, i got bored almost instantly)

and also congrats to vengo for winning "the stylish actor of the year award" at 2019 YOKA Fashion Ceremony

49281708_2248143962175826_4669937842454181206_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net

On 1/22/2019 at 10:49 PM, aprincessofmars said:

When I downloaded all these subs for youtube, I found I had to adjust the timing because directly from VIKI, there were slightly off.

i usually just use aegisub to edit my subs

its quite easy and offline so no trouble there

if anyone has trouble to syncing the subs, pls do tell, if i can help i would be more than happy to help

not just for syncing but also if there is need to change font, enlarging or making the fonts smaller etc

or even wanting the subs to be in a s s format instead of the common srt format

hahaha

i am very particular with my subs

if anything i would always make sure the subs has the suitable font and size to suit the drama

lor hahaha

• Love 1

21 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

the fox does look fake but it would better when it comes to either holding it physically or cuddling to it to have a real physical fox

rather than cuddling to a glob of green ball then added cgi to it

making it look less real imo

i was thinking about how chengyu and siming holding the red fox in eternal love which was weird and too fake

hahaha

if the fox didnt move much, it would make it more real when it comes to donghua holding and stroking its fur than cgi maybe

^__^

I think its because the thing they're holding is too small thats why it looks weird, like when Dong hua put his robe over the fox and the robe deflate ? Its really obvious :sweatingbullets:

I just finished watching V-love last night and I have too say Reba's character Amber is really an annoying brat! But she matured a lot at the end, and I cant help but feeling sorry for her. All the men treat her like crap! And I read some comments on weibo, it seems there is a proposal scene (Ying dong & amber) that have been cut ?

And I just found out there is a manga for TMPB, but it follow the drama story

FImWGdS.jpg

XseZ7Ij.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3

47138371_392480451490431_2548314281052395771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

this is taichen palace study room i am guessing

i think this has been posted before though i can't be sure

just too lazy to backtrack through the ols posts

hahaha

i am really admiring all those porcelain wares these chinese dramas have

they all looks so amazing and exquisite

hahaha

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I think its because the thing they're holding is too small thats why it looks weird, like when Dong hua put his robe over the fox and the robe deflate ? Its really obvious :sweatingbullets:

i think i remember that scene, but cant pinpoint where... i even had the same thought... hahaha

hence having a physical fox would be nice

even for actors who would have to act with the fox

just need to brush up on the cgi on the robotic fox to make it more real

i guess

hahaha

6 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I just finished watching V-love last night and I have too say Reba's character Amber is really an annoying brat! But she matured a lot at the end, and I cant help but feeling sorry for her. All the men treat her like crap! And I read some comments on weibo, it seems there is a proposal scene (Ying dong & amber) that have been cut ?

hate her but at the same time cant help rooting for her too?

from the cuts i see, i find her character to be pitiful since she is oblivious too much

why would they cut that?

that is very important

at least to us that is

i like dilraba character in diamond lovers though i dont watch that drama only her cuts

she is this annoying narcissistic gal in that drama but her character is so endearing and funny

though i might be bias because she is dilraba, if others playing that character she might annoys the hell out of me as well

:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

47138371_392480451490431_2548314281052395771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

this is taichen palace study room i am guessing

i think this has been posted before though i can't be sure

just too lazy to backtrack through the ols posts

hahaha

i am really admiring all those porcelain wares these chinese dramas have

they all looks so amazing and exquisite

hahaha

The study room looks so grand..majestic..perfectly suitable for Donghua Dijun.

PS : Congratulations to Vengo( stylish              actor)and Reba( popular actress).

FJ Your majesty,  why are you making it difficult for me?. 

DH : It's the only hobby I have.

• LOL 2

Good day y'all! :lol:

Have been waiting for this day for like forever! :D

Have been following this thread for almost a year now and I love all your comments, theories, suggestions and especially the teasers!!! :wub:

Thanks goodness I found this thread, or else I might have gone crazy waiting for news on the pillow book! :crazy:

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself! 

HI!

Also, a pic I saw in weibo a few days ago... Credits to the owner! https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkP-pMnqa1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

PS. 

I saw a post earlier about a manga of ten miles of oeach blossoms? Can I have the link to that? Pretty please! :tears:

• Like 3

@Shane Tricia Facultad

Hi, welcome on board ~ 

The manga is not finished and IMO its not really good, this is the link, enjoy ~

https://mangakakalot.com/manga/ten_miles_of_peach_blossoms

Also this is the link for the original post on weibo if you want to save the fanart in real size

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4304222151072011

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

my baby dancing, imagining fengjiu dancing for donghua

lovely...

hahaha

23 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

FJ Your majesty,  why are you making it difficult for me?. 

DH : It's the only hobby I have.

lor this convo reminds me of what happen that triggered those words to be uttered

it was such a petty convo and fengjiu was obviously making a big fuss over nothing

what i find it cute is that donghua also makes it a big deal out of nothing

it's just a robe fengjiu ah, it is just a robe donghua ah

so cute :joy:

what i find more interesting is this part

"can i not borrow this robe"

"no."

aish... these two is just...

too darn adorable

though that one also was open ended

no one know what happened to that robe after that

i am assuming it was never returned

hahahah

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, chubby^green^ said:

hahaha

lor this convo reminds me of what happen that triggered those words to be uttered

it was such a petty convo and fengjiu was obviously making a big fuss over nothing

what i find it cute is that donghua also makes it a big deal out of nothing

it's just a robe fengjiu ah, it is just a robe donghua ah

so cute :joy:

what i find more interesting is this part

":can i not borrow this robe"

"no."

aish... these two is just...

too darn adorable

though that one also was open ended

no one know what happened to that robe after that

i am assuming it was never returned

hahahah

DH: Are you not happy with my robe?.

FJ: I wouldn't dare. But if i were to                borrow your outer robe, I'd have to        wash it and return it to you later.            That's mean we'll have to see                each other again, erm..I means,            I'll have to disturb you again. I                afraid to disturb your peace.( lol            FJ..such a lame excuses)

DH: If that's the case ,I'll give it to you         as a souvenir . You don't have to            give it back.

FJ:  That....wasn't what I mean.

DH: Then wash it and give it back to            me.

LMAO...you're right ..their convos so petty yet very entertainingly cute.

Tsk..tsk..smartmouth and smartass DH..poor FJ.

" The weather is warm today .I don't             really that cold"..She had only spoken when gust of wind swept over the air making her shiver in chills.( my guess is DH manipulated the air..wasn't it?)

@Shane Tricia Facultad Hello..Welcome on board!!

• LOL 2