Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

6 hours ago, linh5000 said:

News on the street, camera will start rolling in June!! So i'm sure lots of photos will come out soon.

i hope the rest of casts will be announced sooner!! ♥ Hummer Zhang is also a must! :rolleyes:

On 4/27/2018 at 8:53 PM, ipohtown said:

It is reall going to start filming in June? 

Oh my gosh... I’m so happy. 

hopefully.....other cast yet to be known too so it is hard to judge for now.

So there's news on a Vietnamese website saying that they have put this drama on hold...due to copyright issues. Can anybody verify on any Chinese News?!!!!

I hope it's not true!!

10 hours ago, linh5000 said:

So there's news on a Vietnamese website saying that they have put this drama on hold...due to copyright issues. Can anybody verify on any Chinese News?!!!!

I hope it's not true!!

I hope this is not true. Since my fave cdrama news blog dramapotatoe haven't tweeted about it. I refuse to believed. Please drama gods and goddesses  T_T:(

I didnt follow this too much. No new info from official drama weibo but understandable since they havent started filming.

Indeed there are some news floating around...but one fansite said dont believe the rumors and reveal that the production team has started moving into the filming site Heng Dian (the popular filming site for many historical dramas). Actors would be much later.

For those who can read chinese.

https://m.weibo.cn/k/电视剧三生三世枕上书?from=feed

• Like 3

@Kimberly Amor I keep rewatching the scene where Donghua came to Feng Jiu and Bai Qian gave him a piece of mind... and then that scene where Feng jiu is kinda dazed and Donghua takes her on his lap... !!!! It was mind blowing... They were captivating in that Scene and Background score...!!! it was soo apt.. I just want that sone to be there in this drama too..!

• Like 1

Okay...i'm getting news that the Pillow Book is currently filming...Yang Mi (BQ) and Mark Chao will be make Cameos.

and there are images of their son...day-la-nhan-vat-khien-dich-le-nhiet-ba-c

day-la-nhan-vat-khien-dich-le-nhiet-ba-c

Getting more excited!!

• Like 4

The filming hasn't started yet but rumour has it that it will be announce this coming June. As both Reba and Vengo are busy with other commitments.

The picture above (the kid with white hair) that's from other drama. Not sure about the exact drama but that has been on circulation a long time ago.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

The filming hasn't started yet but rumour has it that it will be announce this coming June. As both Reba and Vengo are busy with other commitments.

The picture above (the kid with white hair) that's from other drama. Not sure about the exact drama but that has been on circulation a long time ago.

stupid sources...always get my hopes up.

• Like 1