Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Yup the translation have great difference...so which one is correct... I personally liked first one's translation:lol: but can't say which one is right

• Like 2

12 hours ago, elsanna said:

Yup the translation have great difference...so which one is correct... I personally liked first one's translation:lol: but can't say which one is right

Haha. Either way, I think the song Is just beautiful! I have big hopes for the OST! :love:

• Like 3

Just my personal opinion - Vengo looks nervous and awkward in most of his interviews. It’s like he is always bracing for the next question and after he has answered, he looked amused. I find it endearing though. He may not be as good in talking to the media like other actors but I can feel his sincerity and I appreciate his effort in reaching out to his fans. 

I chuckled at his classic answer that whether for Christmas or New Year, he hopes to spend it with his family. Coz reality wise, most men would spend such occasions with someone they hope to start a family with. I’m curious, does he have a girlfriend? Anyone knows?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, junerain7 said:

Just my personal opinion - Vengo looks nervous and awkward in most of his interviews. It’s like he is always bracing for the next question and after he has answered, he looked amused. I find it endearing though. He may not be as good in talking to the media like other actors but I can feel his sincerity and I appreciate his effort in reaching out to his fans. 

I chuckled at his classic answer that whether for Christmas or New Year, he hopes to spend it with his family. Coz reality wise, most men would spend such occasions with someone they hope to start a family with. I’m curious, does he have a girlfriend? Anyone knows?

Yes, I think its more sincere too. I don't know about Jaywalk/Chinese ent that much but in Korean ent most of them received Speech training so they all seems like a good speaker...so their answers is mostly standard and sometimes boring :sweatingbullets:

About the GF not long ago there is a leaked video of his GF spending the night at his hotel room, but his fans are saying that the video is edited. He also posted on weibo saying that there is other people in the room, but not denying the GF ? Someone correct me if Im wrong :sweatingbullets:

@Wotad He looks mixed so maybe thats why, some chinese hairstyle doesnt suit him. He is Just like Orlando bloom with His Legolas look :wub:

• Like 4

@Wotad he looks much better in LOF than in xuan Yuan cloud. But personally I think he looks best as DH :)

@junerain7 I saw his other interviews. Sometimes he can be witty and humorous, sometimes he can be nervous and awkward.  Maybe it depends on the interviewer? 

• Like 4

Pillow Book cast with staff

carUfWy.jpg

foCdh6r.jpg

Spoiler

Si ming

1H5RNH7.jpg

TianJun

FMS8mi8.jpg

Jiheng

6DFS3Ld.jpg

Nie chuyin

3gYLvKN.jpg

Fanyin Valley's Queen/Older Junuo

Cyl5S7X.jpg

Chang di?

jmGpVfn.jpg

And I found this Dong Feng Cut with English sub

Part 1

Spoiler

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 8

hi *waves

first time here

honestly it has been ages since i last watch chinese drama in general

but dilraba manages to lure me back into watching the dramas again

i have to say i have watched almost all of her dramas where she is the lead that i can get my hands on

right now watching the king's woman (i already know the ending but that won't stop me)

anyway i never watch eternal love so i never know the craze about that drama and also the otps

i actually started to know about dong hua and feng jiu when i was trying to get more vids on dilraba through youtube

and cuts of that drama featuring dongfeng was on i was intrigued by the unfazed god and that refreshing nine tailed fox

so i started to search more about these couple

and then learn the news of pillow book and then that brings me to here

i finished reading all 47 pages of this thread, enjoyed every single one of it, love the discussion and those pics and videos

and i also have finished reading the translated version of pillow book, enjoyed it too

i was in awed when you guys takes excerpt from the book and connected to the live version

and after reading the book and watching their cuts from eternal love, i realised that that donghua and this donghua would be different the same with that fengjiu and this fengjiu

but that's okay, cause they all are endearing on their own way

and i will watch pillow book with fresh eyes and with fresh experience meeting dong hua dijun and bai fengjiu for the first time all over again

so just wanna say i am looking forward for this drama

love the chemistry between these two otp

and i know it will be one magical wonderful ride for all viewers

anyway i hope that the ending for the drama version would be more than the book could offer

how can it ended just like that?

they deserves more, they need to have more scenes together all 3 of them

ps

never thought that donghua and jianju from pride and prejudice is the same guy lor

how can someone so dashing can also be that horrible flirt?

hahaha

• Like 6

@chubby^green^ hi "waves:grin:

Welcome on board!! Hope you enjoy it..here...just like the rest us who love and admire DongFeng couple..feel free to share your thoughts on anything regarding this drama or the book.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 10:24 AM, Wotad said:

Why he look so much better here than Fuyao i was not a fan of his visuals there but here he looks gorgeous. 

i dont like much of his visual too....

the best visual for me is when he is here......as DongHua

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i dont like much of his visual too....

the best visual for me is when he is here......as DongHua

Yeah looked awful in fuyao but here looks good haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Wotad said:

Yeah looked awful in fuyao but here looks good haha.

too true lols....he really look good with those white wig :) 

• Like 4

@jimmylyne  @karinos thanks for the welcome ^__^

i know i'm gonna enjoy my stay here

:)

anyway

have to agree vengo looks amazing as donghua especially with that silver hair hahaha

when i read the pillow book i got the idea that most of donghua's emotions are emote through his facial feature

i wonder how vengo would be able to carry that out

while i was watching the cuts from eternal love i was thinking he scowl too much, hopefully we can see more than that scowl in pillow book

hahaha

since my experience with chinese drama is rather very very very limited, so my knowledge of their actors and actresses is seriously lacking

while reading the book, the other guy i can imagine as donghua aside from vengo was only vic zhou, mainly because i watch him in the flame's daughter, he has that sorta divine looking and gesture

but nevertheless i still believe the donghua and fengjiu we have now is the best donghua and fengjiu we could ever have

:)

and that is amazing how perfect they are :tounge_xd:

still cant believe i have to wait almost another one whole year before we got to see them on screen

urgh the pain of waiting

pretty sure i will just have to contain myself by reading the book over and over again

sighs

ps watching dongfeng cuts sorta like makes me intrigue and kinda interested on watching eternal love

should i?

i cant stand heartache too much and from watching the cuts it seems the love story of bai qian and ye hua is no less tragedy esque' as compared to dongfeng

hmmm....

• Like 4

@chubby^green^ Welcome on board ~ lets spazz over DongFeng together :D

Bai Qian and Ye Hua's love story is not my cup of tea but Mark and Yang mi's acting is superb :thumbsup:so I think you should try to watch it...

I dont mind some heartache and tragedy as long as its a happy ending :P

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Welcome on board ~ lets spazz over DongFeng together :D

hehehe thanks for the welcome

and i am all in when it comes to dongfeng spazzing hahaha

thankfully that drama is available on youtube so i have been watching few eps now and then... too lazy to watch the whole ep

and wow have to say that ye hua is so expressive with his love

it gives me goosebump 

and you are right both leads are good actors

hopefully donghua would be openly expressive too in pillow book so i can seriously squeal whenever he does sweet things to fengjiu

:blush:

in the book he seems to be more the teasing type and does sweet things to fengjiu secretly like that protective cage he gave to her 

but at least we hopefully can see more of him being jealous

and i am wishing to see him being flustered every now and then as well

hahaha

i really like the writer for pillow book since the male lead in her story is not afraid to be openly in love and not shy on pursuing their love interest instead of being stoic and cold and letting the girl to do all the chasing

that's kinda nice after watching so many cold hearted chaebol son in k drama

it might be the case for the first few hundred years in feng jiu's love life, but it's okay i think because it was explained to us in reminiscing plots or thinking about the memory instead of us actually reading it while it happens 

lessen the heartache i guess

i really like the guy acted as prince lian song, and i find him and cheng yu although doesnt have much interaction is cute and adorable

kinda pity that the actress playing cheng yu is not reprising her role

she is perfect as cheng yu

the new one seems younger and now if she plays cheng yu the same way that the previous actress did, it might seems too childish and no longer cute

but this is just speculation for now

isnt it?

• Like 3

i just finished watching Eternal Love and i was way more immersed in Donghua and Fengjiu's tragic love story. anyways i just found out that there was gonna be another series about them but...

Anyone know when the release date is????

Edited by eternalloveeee
incorrect spelling
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, eternalloveeee said:

i just finished watching Eternal Love and i was way more immersed in Donghua and Fengjiu's tragic love story. anyways i just found out that there was gonna be another series about them but...

Anyone know when the release date is????

no date yet.....it will be in 2019....they had just wrap up filming....so there will be jobs done like dubbing / editing first...

and now they need to submit for approval for airing release too

• Like 3