Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Omg @Kimberly Amor, that trailer....I am deceased :wub:

When he goes to touch her face :love::love::love:

And I found a version on Youtube in case anyone out there is like me and will save this video

Edited by aureliat
  • Like 10

Even with just a teaser and BTS combine is enough make my heart racing like crazy:wub:..just like an adrenaline rush:D..I don't know what happened when it's aired..

Thks guys for sharing the video..

• Like 3

Guys..I think I am crazy..I keep on replay the video..I really love the way DH stare at FJ where she was..excitedly enjoy the fallen flower petals of fuling flower? or peach blossom?..DH/Vengo's face was full of "i am in love" kind of face..the adoration admiration and..love.. in his "little" smile..:heart: and the slow motion paces..make that brief scene really mesmerizing...:love:

• Like 1

Thank you guys for sharing all of this. My heart is about to beat outside of my chest. These visuals are gorgeous. This drama is going to be my favorite, I just know it. Everything I've seen so far has been beyond my expectations. <3<3<3

• Like 2

Don't know what happened to the actors playing bai zhen and ji heng...they used to look so sweet here I can't even say I have seen them in past... their face looks so different:unsure:

The airing date still at Q4 2019 :tears:

I dont know how am I gonna survive this one year...already finished King's women, Ashes of love, Love me if you dare, Princess wei young etc and nothing leave me an impression like TLTW. This also happened last time when I watched Scarlet Heart...I cant seem to move on :sweatingbullets:

XZJwEZg.jpg

cqeZqEl.gif

qczCO7J.gif

• Like 9

Stunning cast, stunning costumes, stunning look overall! I hope we don't have to wait too long for the release date. :D

• Like 4

all the dedication from the staff is admirable....the works they put together just for a scene all those artworks is really awesome :) 

thanks for posting all the BTs :) 

sorry if i wasnt much active previously....i will try to be more active yea :D

my passion for this series remain still :D 

panda 09

• Like 4