[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Welcome on board ~ lets spazz over DongFeng together :D

hehehe thanks for the welcome

and i am all in when it comes to dongfeng spazzing hahaha

thankfully that drama is available on youtube so i have been watching few eps now and then... too lazy to watch the whole ep

and wow have to say that ye hua is so expressive with his love

it gives me goosebump 

and you are right both leads are good actors

hopefully donghua would be openly expressive too in pillow book so i can seriously squeal whenever he does sweet things to fengjiu

:blush:

in the book he seems to be more the teasing type and does sweet things to fengjiu secretly like that protective cage he gave to her 

but at least we hopefully can see more of him being jealous

and i am wishing to see him being flustered every now and then as well

hahaha

i really like the writer for pillow book since the male lead in her story is not afraid to be openly in love and not shy on pursuing their love interest instead of being stoic and cold and letting the girl to do all the chasing

that's kinda nice after watching so many cold hearted chaebol son in k drama

it might be the case for the first few hundred years in feng jiu's love life, but it's okay i think because it was explained to us in reminiscing plots or thinking about the memory instead of us actually reading it while it happens 

lessen the heartache i guess

i really like the guy acted as prince lian song, and i find him and cheng yu although doesnt have much interaction is cute and adorable

kinda pity that the actress playing cheng yu is not reprising her role

she is perfect as cheng yu

the new one seems younger and now if she plays cheng yu the same way that the previous actress did, it might seems too childish and no longer cute

but this is just speculation for now

isnt it?

• Like 3

i just finished watching Eternal Love and i was way more immersed in Donghua and Fengjiu's tragic love story. anyways i just found out that there was gonna be another series about them but...

Anyone know when the release date is????

Edited by eternalloveeee
incorrect spelling
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, eternalloveeee said:

i just finished watching Eternal Love and i was way more immersed in Donghua and Fengjiu's tragic love story. anyways i just found out that there was gonna be another series about them but...

Anyone know when the release date is????

The estimated airing date for now is Q4 2019, so around Sept-dec ?

In the meantime why dont you read the novel ? :D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/amp/

@chubby^green^

I love the old cheng yu too, but I think as a couple she look older than lian song...I've seen a clip of the new cheng yu and lian song as a couple in some drama on weibo, and they look cute together :wub: so I cant wait to see their story too

rlRZ6Xb.jpg

YgN8DW1.jpg

o5LGrPW.jpg

xpt5nF9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I love the old cheng yu too, but I think as a couple she look older than lian song...I've seen a clip of the new cheng yu and lian song as a couple in some drama on weibo, and they look cute together :wub: so I cant wait to see their story too

but she is adorable and i dont think she looks older than liansong

their looks kinda match one another too

i think the new chengyu was also couple up with liansong in the flame daughter, zhongli wulei and die yi

they look kinda cute together then again the drama arc for that one is that he is the older one while she was just a young maid

so... perfect coupling

a pity that she dies in that drama

i kinda like their loveline

so i am open to the new pair as well...

hahaha

i read a fansite yesterday that said the airing date would be around april

but since there is no confirmation or anything

i am more toward the 4th quarter of 2019 as well

• Like 1

This is Insane. Hi you all DongFeng family. I've been lurking around since this thread was started but couldn't get the right browser to create an account or comment. The app is practically useless. So hello and let's keep supporting the cast.:blush:

• Like 7

On 12/24/2018 at 1:53 AM, angelangie said:

no date yet.....it will be in 2019....they had just wrap up filming....so there will be jobs done like dubbing / editing first...

and now they need to submit for approval for airing release too

ohh i didnt know they just finished filming... thanks for the update:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 12/24/2018 at 2:52 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The estimated airing date for now is Q4 2019, so around Sept-dec ?

In the meantime why dont you read the novel ? :D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/amp/

@chubby^green^

rlRZ6Xb.jpg

YgN8DW1.jpg

o5LGrPW.jpg

xpt5nF9.jpg

Thank you so muchh:blush:

happy holidays everyone

i'm not celebrating christmas but i am enjoying the holiday as well

just having fun tossing around in bed and doing mundane things

and also rereading pillow book hahaha

anyway from time to time the book keep describing the indigo jewelled headband that dinghua wear all the time

from the pics it seems to be missing and will be absence in the drama

kinda pity have to say

hmm... 

i kinda grew fond of that indigo marking since it almost become a pairing to xiao bai's red mark on her forehead

i know this was discussed before but since i stumbled into it while rereading this thread

i think its okay for me to talk about it here again 

while rereading the book of pillow book

i find myself deeply attached to some of the scenes from the book and wish that it would be included in the drama

the two most for me would be donghua's first and second time meeting with fengjiu aka the scenes of her emerges from the water and also the scenes of her sneaking into a party? while holding a pot to hide herself and then kick the pot almost hitting donghua

that is just epic encounters i would say

i also deeply attached to the scenes of while they were in aranya's dream

the first time dounghua/xize realised that the he has taken care the wrong girl and he somehow has wronged fengjiu again

as she wailed all her sorrow to moye

i was feeling sad and indignant with her in that scene and i wish to have a visual of crestfallen and shocked donghua for my memory

hahaha

i also like the scenes during the bincang ceremony when dark demon lord nie chuyin challenged fengjiu and donghua just casually walk onto the stage while folding his sleeves that they should began and he was away because he was sharpening his sword

that was one epic way of introducing a husband i would say

and he was so cool that time too

hahaha

i have so many more scenes from the book that left me happy and giddy

and although i know not all will be included in the dramas

but one can only hope and hopefully the drama will follow as closely as possible the book and will try their best to include all the amazing scenes from the book to all of our delight

:tounge_xd:

• Like 4

@chubby^green^

The bing cang ceremony is definitely included because there is a leak fancam for that :D

New leak Dong Hua fight Miao luo

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321098889490975

I think this is their last battle, even is Dong hua is really weak at that moment but its still weird to see dong hua losing like that :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The bing cang ceremony is definitely included because there is a leak fancam for that :D

yay for this

hahaha

i wonder what else is included

since i relatively new with this whole thing i still can't relate the scene i watch from the bts and fancam with anything from the book

hahaha

total failure

On 12/24/2018 at 9:01 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

About the airing date, where did you read it? Really hope its true *praying

i seriously read a blog that was talking about pillow book and its airing date ealier last week

but when i went back and search my history it's nowhere to be found

what a mystery

sorry...

just pretend i didnt say anything hahaha

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@chubby^green^

New leak Dong Hua fight Miao luo

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321098889490975

I think this is their last battle, even is Dong hua is really weak at that moment but its still weird to see dong hua losing like that :sweatingbullets:

Thanks. It does seem like the last battle. I think thouģh that we' ll be getting more than 2 fight scenes between these two since these particular two happen in the book which is after Bai Qian Ye Hua wedding. I mean when FengJiu is trying to get DongHua's attention during those 300 years ago, they won't just be showing us DongHua strolling around with his 2700 page book or fishing, right? And maybe we get a glimpse into MiaoLuo too. It would be an interesting bit to add to the story. After all we don't know much about her and how she came to be sealed. Also perhaps some Dijun Backstory too. How he was shunned as a kid and got adopted. His history with Jiheng's Dad and how ruthlessly he ruled.

Oh My God I think that's too long. So what do you think?

Edited by aryamine
  • Like 3

@aryamine

Yes I think they will show some of Dong hua's past because I remember seeing picture of Feng Jiu's Grandfather (Bai Zhi Di Jun) in battle suit...

This location is really beautiful :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321518110246339

Btw, I'm curious about Dong hua and Feng jiu's future. After Fengjiu wake up, will Dong hua still retire and appointed Ye Qing Ti as his successor ? What do you guys think?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@aryamine

Yes I think they will show some of Dong hua's past because I remember seeing picture of Feng Jiu's Grandfather (Bai Zhi Di Jun) in battle suit...

This location is really beautiful :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321518110246339

Btw, I'm curious about Dong hua and Feng jiu's future. After Fengjiu wake up, will Dong hua still retire and appointed Ye Qing Ti as his successor ? What do you guys think?

With DD's personality he'll probably still retire and didn't he agree with FJ that he wanted to die together rather than alone? He'll most likely hate anything that unglues him from her side :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE !! 

Just found out Netflix got the rights to Eternal Love!!! (So sad about drama fever going down)

Finally I can continue re-watching it as my plans are to re watch for the dh Fj moments and then re read the pillow book before 2019 pillow book air date. 

Hopefully Netflix will see lots of people watching eternal love and buy the rights to pillow book too ?!? (Wishful thinking....?). 

I am keeping my my eye on Viki as well hoping they will pick up pillow book too 

• Like 3

On 12/26/2018 at 9:16 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

being donghua dijun he would most probably retire although, he also wont stop taking care of the celestial matters since that is just him being him

beside it would take ye qingti forever to be able to take over donghua's duty, i think

hahaha

i think since he just reconciled with fengjiu and his son, he would rather be with them wherever they are than living at taichen palace alone

they could stay at the small bamboo house that fengjiu has designed for her to stay in qingqiu

or even goes to the palace of the blue sea

anywhere is good as long the three of them are together

i finish watching eternal love the whole series

and have to say, even though i am crazy about ye hu's love and devotion and the actor playing that character (he is freaking amazing and seriously jealous of his luscious long locks hahaha)

i am glad that fengjiu and dong hua's love trials doenst involve much of the celestial tribe

there's too much politic there making it so damn annoying

and also at least for pillow book we have only jiheng as the constant annoying factor

in 10 miles, it seems that everyone is crazy for the crown prince and almost all are crazy richard simmons (i only watch the drama didnt read the book)

scary

• LOL 1