Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu said:

I hated the book's ending and hoping that they will have a happy ending in the drama.

It is considered a happy ending but imo it ended too soon. We didn't get to see FJ wakes up. Even though it's implied in book she was going to recover. I always wanted to see DH, FJ, and Gungun reunite and I think we'll have that in the drama based on the leaked pics. I don't mind if they dedicate an episode for their family life together. Even a half episode is good enough for me. One thing I don't like from c dramas is that they always end it so abruptly. They only show us a few minutes of the happy ending. For example the ending for TMOPB and LOF.  We see the OTP together then  "the end".

• Like 3

It would be cool if they dedicate an episode for them!  Hahaha at least some more minutes! i felt the novel ending was incomplete, I always imagine  what could have happen after they met , donghua bonding with his son as they are waiting for fengjiu to wake up and when she does they clear up things because she hide they had a son and not just to him to everyone! I want to see fengjiu`s Dad reaction to  gungun and baiqian too , all the bai family!! haha and after that I want to see them happy as they deserve 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The ending did leave me wanting more. Kinda like blue balls :bawling: :unamused:. I took what I could get at the time because TMOPB had just ended and Pillow Book was the closest thing I could get to a romantic DongFeng ending. TMOPB's version of them was sooo good and the fact that they didn't end up together had me frustrated as heck. This was a good year before the Pillow Book drama's release had been announced with them as the leads. I'd heard that the chances of even doing PB as a drama, let alone having Reba and Vengo as leads was nearly impossible. So when the impossible happened, I literally freaked out and an ugly squeal came out of my mouth just at the thought of seeing them as leads again in a story that I've come to love. I was blissfully happy because not only was this a second chance, but a third chance to re-tell their story correctly.  

I have to admit, I knew that author TQ could've done better on that ending. Upon further reflection, if you were reading PB for the first time, it would have seemed as if TQ rushed the conclusion or was lazy about it. But I know that the final product was probably what she'd invisioned -- an open ending. Just the implication that things would turn out alright had me feelin' relieved, but again, it just didn't feel as fulfilling an ending for such an epic couple.   

But based on the leaked photos, we'll get the ending we didn't get from TMOPB or the PB.

IT'S WHAT WE, DESERVE!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

I hated the book's ending and hoping that they will have a happy ending in the drama.

I completely agree.  I wanted to know how FJ would have reacted when she wakes up and finds DH there next to her.  Even if we speculated it will be a happy reunite ending, but how how it will lead up to it...there should be a sweetness/suspense to it.  I hope the drama will expand on that. 

• Like 1

Not sure if any of you have watched these, but someone's cut videos of all DongFeng moments in the drama. So I watch these instead of having to go through every episode and skipping :D

Only sad thing is they haven't made the video for the last part yet ;) But I make do with the ones they already have up.

• Like 6

On 11/16/2018 at 1:32 PM, aureliat said:

Not sure if any of you have watched these, but someone's cut videos of all DongFeng moments in the drama. So I watch these instead of having to go through every episode and skipping :D

Only sad thing is they haven't made the video for the last part yet ;) But I make do with the ones they already have up.

I swear I watch these videos all the time LOL im obsesseD

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, yunhwang88 said:

https://fx.weico.net/share/44815363.html?weibo_id=4307796352945369

DH&FJ have just finished all the scenes today :D Looking forward to seeing the annoucement from The PB official weibo (and Vengo & Reba too) tomorrow. I hope the trailer will be released soon :wub:

That's a good news:lol:.hopefully we got a trailer soon:wub:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maimailove28 said:

The cutest family photo eveR :heart:

Awwwwww...my heart:heart:..DongFeng with Bai Gungun:love: happy family...Pls just give me this Drama already!!!...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1