[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 11:50 PM, cenching said:

#EyesRolled

I thought I have seen it all regarding C fandoms' antics  *cough* ZLY's LGX's *cough*

hey. I just signed up today. :))))))  I have seen this forum last yr but i did not sign because i only thought this obsession (Ten Miles drama & Pillow Book) will only led me to a broken heart. But i was so happy reading about the Pillow Book casting and i thank the drama gods a hundred times so i searched for this forum again. I know i'm late sorry. :((( Looking at the  comments, you mention ZLY and LGX fans? I just wanna know whats that about (i still can't move from Princess agents, btw) Thanks in advance. :))))

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

hey. I just signed up today. :))))))  I have seen this forum last yr but i did not sign because i only thought this obsession (Ten Miles drama & Pillow Book) will only led me to a broken heart. But i was so happy reading about the Pillow Book casting and i thank the drama gods a hundred times so i searched for this forum again. I know i'm late sorry. :((( Looking at the  comments, you mention ZLY and LGX fans? I just wanna know whats that about (i still can't move from Princess agents, btw) Thanks in advance. :))))

:lol::lol:

You can visit LGX-ZLY's shipping thread to have the whole picture.....

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Link....plenty to read, take your time...hehe

that was pretty long. hahaha. 252 pages Thanks again btw. I thought the Princess Agents ship YY xx CQ / ZLY xx LGX ended. Or for me only because i badly want to erase it from my memory. It was so good yet so heart breaking. and like theres no chance of having a sequel or movie or whatsoever to follow up for that heart wrenching ending unlike Pillow book, where the only thing you have to wish is to Reba and Vengo to reprise their role. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 2/24/2018 at 3:40 AM, ipohtown said:

Anymore news on this drama? Have they decided on other casts yet?

No news currently. 

I predict since Reba's drama 烈火如歌 The Flame's Daughter is showing soon....any mention of the Pillow Book drama (at least on her) would be minimal.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so grateful to hear this I cannot wait to watch this drama :wub:. This book was amazing and I can and will never see anyone else as Bai Feng Jiu (Dilraba) and Dong Hua Dijun (Vengo).  I hope they will do a good job with this and pray that they will give the book justice. Feng Jiu & DHDJ Jiayou <3!

• Like 1

Just finish reading Pillow Book and then search for soompi forum. Boom!

I'm grinning like a fool. Dream come true. Really love Dilraba n Vengo in ten miles peach blossom. I love DongHua Dijun n Fengjiu more than otp. :tongue:

Super excited to watch this series.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Bella-Chimura same! Just finished reading the book and searched for it here on this forum.

I actually haven't watched 10 miles peach blossom, but have seen Dijun/Fengjiu relationship in bits and pieces on YT. I will probably try to watch it before PB is released..I'm watching Flame's daughter right now though so can not invest in another 50 episode drama haha Also, I've never watched a Chinese 'webdrama' before. I  read that they are way shorter--10-25 minutes? If there's 20-25 episodes in the works I feel like it will be really short! I felt like that was a lot of patience that had to be cultivated between the two of them in order to make it a really strong emotional investment. Also hope it's not super lo-fi. I want some memories of Dijin and Fengjiu in her fox form!

Spoiler

One confusion I had though is at the end of the book-- does Dijun get BETTER or is he still dying? Fengjiu seems to be in recovery and it made me SO happy that he gets to see his son. It made me mad that after all that, Fengjiu lost 200 years over a misunderstanding (although a pretty big one). 

• Like 2

On 18/03/2018 at 10:46 AM, maisquared said:

@Bella-Chimura same! Just finished reading the book and searched for it here on this forum.

I actually haven't watched 10 miles peach blossom, but have seen Dijun/Fengjiu relationship in bits and pieces on YT. I will probably try to watch it before PB is released..I'm watching Flame's daughter right now though so can not invest in another 50 episode drama haha Also, I've never watched a Chinese 'webdrama' before. I  read that they are way shorter--10-25 minutes? If there's 20-25 episodes in the works I feel like it will be really short! I felt like that was a lot of patience that had to be cultivated between the two of them in order to make it a really strong emotional investment. Also hope it's not super lo-fi. I want some memories of Dijin and Fengjiu in her fox form!

Hide contents

One confusion I had though is at the end of the book-- does Dijun get BETTER or is he still dying? Fengjiu seems to be in recovery and it made me SO happy that he gets to see his son. It made me mad that after all that, Fengjiu lost 200 years over a misunderstanding (although a pretty big one). 

I watch 10 miles PB just to see DHDJ n FJ. I thought in book DJ get better becoz they manage to seal the miasma without using his soul.

• Like 1

Just finished pillow book and my eyes just dried out and my heart pumped up. They have the most beautiful love story.. against all odds even destiny. ❤ Vengo and Dilraba gave life to these amazing characters.. so excited to watch this. T_T

Edited by sweetaneng
  • Like 1

I hope they will start the filming of this drama soon... i can't wait for it to be released. :) 

I wonder which second pair they will include in the drama... I hope is Lian Song.  He is kinda Dong Hua's side kick in the pillow book and he is so funny. :D 

I don't know how to read Chinese characters. So I really appreciate others who help to translate and bring in any news on this. 

Thank you!

On 3/25/2018 at 9:36 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

LEGIT?! :(((((((( 

Definitely not legit. Reba is busy filming Legend of Sun and Moon movie now and probably won't be done until June/July. Then she's gonna film pillow book and I hope to god it won't be 50 episodes. Filming will probably take at least 4 or 5 months so won't be done until November/December. It will air next year but definitely not this year. Nothing has been confirmed so far but I expect that there will be a bunch of jaywalkers in here just like in 3l3w and FD.

Crossing fingers for Daisy and Liu Rui Lin pairing again. I thought they were cute.

• Like 4