Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Official picture from Weibo for Chinese Valentine's Day :love:

0071OIOely1fuceqwqmdjj31400qogxi.jpg

• Like 17

Ah me good sou do Brasil eu adoro esse drama estou muito emocionada com tudo isso n estou muito boa em englesh mas vou pratica  eu amei eu li o livro muitas vezes eu tô lendo ate agora de novo e de novo Kkkkkk obrigado a todos sempre estarei acompanha traduzem ai pra vcs lerem thanks.

Google Translation: 

Ah me good I'm from Brazil I love this drama I'm very excited about it all I'm very good at englesh but I practice it I loved it I read the book many times I'm reading until now again and again Kkkkkk thank you everyone I'll always be with you translate there for you to read thanks.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Pls provide English Translations, this is an English forum
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ivanice Cruz said:

Ah me good sou do Brasil eu adoro esse drama estou muito emocionada com tudo isso n estou muito boa em englesh mas vou pratica  eu amei eu li o livro muitas vezes eu tô lendo ate agora de novo e de novo Kkkkkk obrigado a todos sempre estarei acompanha traduzem ai pra vcs lerem thanks.

Google Translation: 

Ah me good I'm from Brazil I love this drama I'm very excited about it all I'm very good at englesh but I practice it I loved it I read the book many times I'm reading until now again and again Kkkkkk thank you everyone I'll always be with you translate there for you to read thanks.

I'm also Brazilian and I've been following this discussion for a while.
feel free <3

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, TVN said:

"Magical image of True love" DongFeng picture is everything...oh my heart..

Thank you so much..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TVN said:

OK gonna go freak out now :love:

Thank you thank you!!!

• Like 1

Here we go again...I remember the BTS when filming for 3L3W where Vengo is carrying Reba and she becomes too heavy for him and he just says "I'm sorry" and puts her down :joy:. Anyone know what I'm talking about? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, karinos said:

Here we go again...I remember the BTS when filming for 3L3W where Vengo is carrying Reba and she becomes too heavy for him and he just says "I'm sorry" and puts her down :joy:. Anyone know what I'm talking about? 

i will never forget this because i repeated it many times. ♥ I am pretty sure it will happen again. 

• LOL 5

If you think about it, he did have to carry her a lot of times in 3L3W...so how can the writers not put in a carrying scene or two for Pillow Book.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, karinos said:

Hahaha..Vengo have to do the scene over and over again because the director want every angle covered..poor Vengo.. he was so exhausted 

And there's a time Reba was so nice gave Vengo a little massage..theirs BTS(theirs chemistry and playfulness they looks really comfortable with each other) is one of the reason I loves them..a lots..

• Like 5

4 hours ago, karinos said:

I've watched this so many times. It is so funny how at first Vengo bragged how light Reba was then after so many takes he was really exhausted :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1