Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

 

You’re amazing! Thankyou SO much!!! <3

 

 

Could it be because 10MPB had a female lead director, Lin Yu Fen? I remember in behind-the-scenes footage, she gave very specific instructions on how Mark Chao should hold Yang Mi, and even demonstrated the angles and expressions she wanted. Yang Mi herself also contributed a lot to how she wanted Mark Chao to approach her and kiss her. It requires familiarity with the source material (the book) as well as talent for cinematography. Is the new director, Yang Xuan, a man or woman? Tried to google but no information. I just feel maybe a female director would have better personal knowledge of what gets our ovaries exploding, while a male director THINKS he does... :P

 

I can't find info on the director in English so I find it it Chinese baidu hahaha. Google translation should work somewhat... https://baike.baidu.com/item/杨玄/6739326

 

Now, I want to skim through some of his drama for kiss/bed scenes now...

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TVN said:

 

The director is already change to Yang Xuan. One of his previous work is Sealed With A Kiss. You are correct about the writer though, although I hear that Liang Zhenhua butcher up Song of Phoenix pretty badly (I never watch it though so I can't confirm)...

I hope this Yang Xuan as creative and brilliant as the Author Tang Qi.. and we still have her (Tang Qi) as a scripts writer..so it's should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I hope this Yang Xuan as creative and brilliant as the Author Tang Qi.. and we still have her (Tang Qi) as a scripts writer..so it's should be fine.

 

I don't know. Out of all of his work, I've only seen Ying Ye 3 Jia 1 and My Lucky Star. My Lucky Star was good but Ying Ye 3 Jia 1 was bad... well, let hope that he won't let us down!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yang Xuan 杨玄 is a guy, taiwanese. 

 

There's a mention in this chinese article that he like the previous female director, specialise in emotional scenes. So shouldn't be too bad.

http://wemedia.ifeng.com/67251015/wemedia.shtml

 

Article also mention one is 2011 drama Sealed with A Kiss 千山暮雪.....alot of kissing scenes. Interestingly the male lead is Hawick Lau, husband of Yang Mi.

 

The only thing is most of his well-acclaimed shows are from more than 5 yrs...or even further in the past. The more recent yrs...seems not much directing listed in sites eg baidu (of course might be possible, they missed his info).

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Yang Xuan 杨玄 is a guy, taiwanese. 

 

There's a mention in this chinese article that he like the previous female director, specialise in emotional scenes. So shouldn't be too bad.

http://wemedia.ifeng.com/67251015/wemedia.shtml

 

Article also mention one is 2011 drama Sealed with A Kiss 千山暮雪.....alot of kissing scenes. Interestingly the male lead is Hawick Lau, husband of Yang Mi.

 

The only thing is most of his well-acclaimed shows are from more than 5 yrs...or even further in the past. The more recent yrs...seems not much directing listed in sites eg baidu (of course might be possible, they missed his info).

 

 

 

 

Thanks! Yeah, it seem like there is no recent works of his. The one that got the most mention when I search up him is Sealed with A Kiss, which I didn't watch because I didn't like the plot and Hawick Lau hahaha. Debating whether I want to skim through it to see his directing style... (but I really really don't like Hawick lol)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All pics and rumor from Tieba.

 

Rumor is that Hu Yun Hao is playing Xie Guchou. I only know him from The Mystic Nine (2016)

CU6e7Le.jpg

 

Some schedules:

Feng Jiu lure A Li into dressing up as a girl (this was a few days ago)

mVHH72I.jpg

 

Scenes in heaven palace

mJT1Q1J.jpg

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2018 at 5:08 AM, TVN said:

All pics and rumor from Tieba.

 

Rumor is that Hu Yun Hao is playing Xie Guchou. I only know him from The Mystic Nine (2016)

CU6e7Le.jpg

 

Some schedules:

Feng Jiu lure A Li into dressing up as a girl (this was a few days ago)

mVHH72I.jpg

 

Scenes in heaven palace

mJT1Q1J.jpg

So sad..I can't read "hanzi"..and how i wish i could ..but..Thks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

So sad..I can't read "hanzi"..and how i wish i could ..but..Thks.

 

I will post the translation that someone did for that (and some recent leak pics sometime later).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TVN said:

 

I will post the translation that someone did for that (and some recent leak pics sometime later).

Oh really?!..awesome! you are the best!!  Looking forwards for the updates..very much appreciated..thks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh really?!..awesome! you are the best!!  Looking forwards for the updates..very much appreciated..thks 

 

Your welcome. Compilation of the last few days. Credits from baidu, weibo and facebook fanclub.

 

Thanks @arinoza for the translation on the previous and yesterday schedule.

 

For previous pic:

First Chen Yu follow si ming
Then she hear dong hua will go to mortal realms
Feng jiu go to meet si ming
dong hua carries our little fox
Dong hua met the little fox
And the scenes with ji heng know her identity
And I can't see who is begging dong hua (no reason is written)

 

For schedule from yesterday:

Ji heng (or zhi he?) knows about dong hua marriage 
Xiao Yan sees dong hua, zhonglin sees dong hua, the two fight,fengjiu realize she is tied on blade, mouth fight between two and fengjiu beg dong hua

NEe3TJs.jpg

 

Leak pics of Reba:

Mde6YNp.jpg

dfCrHGi.jpg

znhSQdE.jpg

RDe9W0N.jpg

fogrf0H.jpg

 

Video of baby Aranya (so cute!!!!!)

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858404477685861/

 

Video of Reba

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858394261020216/

 

2 hours ago, catwoman494 said:

I read somewhere that the drama will be airing in 2020. Please tell me it isn't true :(

 

I think that is most likely not true. Next year seem more likely, I just don't see this drama being push that far off.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pics look great! Thank you.

I hope it’s a 2019 release. Are people still very excited for them from where you are? Don’t want the hype to die down for these two.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the translation and pics.

 

Little Aryana is so cute. 

 

I don’t remember any scene with horse riding... was is when she was in human world during the reincarnation?

 

I hope this drama will be released end of the year or beginning next year. I can’t wait for the drama.

 

Any news on the pillow book movie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TVN said:

 

Your welcome. Compilation of the last few days. Credits from baidu, weibo and facebook fanclub.

 

Thanks @arinoza for the translation on the previous and yesterday schedule.

 

For previous pic:

First Chen Yu follow si ming
Then she hear dong hua will go to mortal realms
Feng jiu go to meet si ming
dong hua carries our little fox
Dong hua met the little fox
And the scenes with ji heng know her identity
And I can't see who is begging dong hua (no reason is written)

 

For schedule from yesterday:

Ji heng (or zhi he?) knows about dong hua marriage 
Xiao Yan sees dong hua, zhonglin sees dong hua, the two fight,fengjiu realize she is tied on blade, mouth fight between two and fengjiu beg dong hua

NEe3TJs.jpg

 

Leak pics of Reba:

Mde6YNp.jpg

dfCrHGi.jpg

znhSQdE.jpg

RDe9W0N.jpg

fogrf0H.jpg

 

Video of baby Aranya (so cute!!!!!)

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858404477685861/

 

Video of Reba

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858394261020216/

 

 

I think that is most likely not true. Next year seem more likely, I just don't see this drama being push that far off.

So Aranya is portrayed by Reba ..thks God!!.. I was kind of feels uncomfortably worry IF this character(Aranya) played by other actress .I don't want any others woman "Touch" Dong Hua...bc i feels so protective and possessive over DONGFENG couple..Hahaha..and Lord Xize gonna be played by Vengo right? I don't mind if Chen ye( born from Dong Hua shadow) is played by other actors bc I don't thinks there's any intimate scene between Chen ye and Aranya.

 

Thks for the Updated and the translations..it's very kind of you...those pics of Reba..she's such a cutie..charming and beautiful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, karinos said:

The pics look great! Thank you.

I hope it’s a 2019 release. Are people still very excited for them from where you are? Don’t want the hype to die down for these two.

I live in the US and most people I know don't watch Chinese drama lol. I think the hype in China is still there though consider the official Weibo have nearly 350k followers...

 

14 hours ago, ipohtown said:

Thanks for the translation and pics.

 

Little Aryana is so cute. 

 

I don’t remember any scene with horse riding... was is when she was in human world during the reincarnation?

 

I hope this drama will be released end of the year or beginning next year. I can’t wait for the drama.

 

Any news on the pillow book movie?

I'm not sure what scene it maybe, it may also be a scene in Aranya's dream.. I haven't hear much about the pillow book movie. Not even casting rumor hahaha.

 

12 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

So Aranya is portrayed by Reba ..thks God!!.. I was kind of feels uncomfortably worry IF this character(Aranya) played by other actress .I don't want any others woman "Touch" Dong Hua...bc i feels so protective and possessive over DONGFENG couple..Hahaha..and Lord Xize gonna be played by Vengo right? I don't mind if Chen ye( born from Dong Hua shadow) is played by other actors bc I don't thinks there's any intimate scene between Chen ye and Aranya.

 

Thks for the Updated and the translations..it's very kind of you...those pics of Reba..she's such a cutie..charming and beautiful.

Hahahaha yeah, Aranya is definitely play by Reba. As for Lord Xize, the real one is play by another actor BUT Vengo is playing the fake one. As for Chen Ye, I hear rumor that Vengo is also playing that role.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for @arinoza for the pics and info.

 

This is believed to be the palace. It is also where empress of china being filmed too.

U8tG7tD.jpg

 

Reba

4se8jy5.jpg

jtolw33.jpg

oDNiCmH.jpg

6wPpW5U.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TVN said:

I live in the US and most people I know don't watch Chinese drama lol. I think the hype in China is still there though consider the official Weibo have nearly 350k followers...

 

I'm not sure what scene it maybe, it may also be a scene in Aranya's dream.. I haven't hear much about the pillow book movie. Not even casting rumor hahaha.

 

Hahahaha yeah, Aranya is definitely play by Reba. As for Lord Xize, the real one is play by another actor BUT Vengo is playing the fake one. As for Chen Ye, I hear rumor that Vengo is also playing that role.

Chen Ye is also portrayed by Vengo .oh right..I just remember one of the leak pics..black long hair..white robe.

Wow..Vengo as a Master of the universe Dong Hua Dijun himself, stole and swapped with Xize identity and Chen Ye...three different characters..that's very interesting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Chen Ye is also portrayed by Vengo .oh right..I just remember one of the leak pics..black long hair..white robe.

Wow..Vengo as a Master of the universe Dong Hua Dijun himself, stole and swapped with Xize identity and Chen Ye...three different characters..that's very interesting..

 

Just to throw more confusion in, Chen Ye in the book is always in black robes, like Ye Hua. The leaked photos of Vengo in white robes & long black hair is rumoured to be his 4th persona, a mortal crown prince (different from the mortal emperor) which they made up for this drama. And don’t worry - Vengo has to play Xize (the fake one) because, in the book, it IS Dong Hua - he only stole Xize’s identity so it can’t be another person. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

 

Just to throw more confusion in, Chen Ye in the book is always in black robes, like Ye Hua. The leaked photos of Vengo in white robes & long black hair is rumoured to be his 4th persona, a mortal crown prince (different from the mortal emperor) which they made up for this drama. And don’t worry - Vengo has to play Xize (the fake one) because, in the book, it IS Dong Hua - he only stole Xize’s identity so it can’t be another person. :D

 

Yup yup. You are all correct. It is rumored that Vengo play 4 roles while Reba play 3. Going to be tough on them hahaha. I hope the directing and flow of the story is good so that it won’t get confusing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

 

Just to throw more confusion in, Chen Ye in the book is always in black robes, like Ye Hua. The leaked photos of Vengo in white robes & long black hair is rumoured to be his 4th persona, a mortal crown prince (different from the mortal emperor) which they made up for this drama. And don’t worry - Vengo has to play Xize (the fake one) because, in the book, it IS Dong Hua - he only stole Xize’s identity so it can’t be another person. :D

Mortal crown Prince!  Double Wow!!..it's gonna be intriguingly interesting.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...