Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

@TVN We're just a little bit out of the topic but they're still DHxFJ And we have common things here xD :wub::wub: 

Thanks for the pictures guys :kiss_wink:

@Cedric Ong thanks a lot for the explanation with those pics!

@redridinghood27 I think it will probably be available via DramaFever if you have that. Those are some good guess, I wonder which one is correct. And playing detectives are fun, although it can be so frustrating sometime hahaha. It definitely give us something to do while waiting (and it will be a long wait since it will probably air next year...)

@arinoza Hahaha yup, something in common here since they are still DHxFJ. I think they are a shipping thread in Soompi too. But pretty quiet there lol.

• Like 2

@TVN thanks! I was afraid I won't be able to watch it and wait for it to be uploaded in yt with sub.

Ahh yeh, so FJ was wearing white when they viewed the yuelling flowers in Aranya's dream..

It's good that the drama hasn't started but we're already on page 15.. thanks to those who are giving updates, this relieves my longing for DH and FJ and since I don't watch anythinf right now. Eternal love was the very first drama I've watched..

4 hours ago, arinoza said:

@TVNYeah it is very quite there because people (like me) come to here instead xD

Maybe we could have a private place to discuss this ship.. maybe a discord haha.. since that thread is dead

• Like 3

@arinoza Oh I didn’t know that she is the voice actress! I sure hope DH and FJ have the same voices.

@redridinghood27 yeah, this thread move quite fast since we all post everyday. I don’t really watch drama either (only watching Fuyao right now), I mostly just watch variety shows nowadays. Hahaha I’m up to joining if we have a shipping discussion elsewhere, I started late so that thread is dead by then. We can always discuss their old stuffs while waiting for new one Hahahaha.

I hear that Vengo fly back to Hangzhou today. Not sure if it is because of his schedule or because there is a rainstorm in Yunnan. Their cave got flooded! Not sure if they will come back later to film :(

Don’t know about Reba.

EkbhBmH.jpg

eceHG98.jpg

• Like 2

He totally like it rofl.

Must've been a great cave hahahaha.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, TVN said:

He totally like it rofl.

Must've been a great cave hahahaha.

We can create a discord channel for shipping discussion.. so any news will be easily received since discord works like a messenger. I'd welcome any shipping discussion too. It's better to discuss about it elsewhere so we won't grt out of topic here haha. 

What's the translation of Weiguang's video? I don't speak and  can't understand chinese T_T  thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redridinghood27 said:

We can create a discord channel for shipping discussion.. so any news will be easily received since discord works like a messenger. I'd welcome any shipping discussion too. It's better to discuss about it elsewhere so we won't grt out of topic here haha. 

What's the translation of Weiguang's video? I don't speak and  can't understand chinese T_T  thank you

I just based off of what arinoza say for the translation. Not a Chinese speaker either (really really want to learn though but I'm not great with language haha).

I never use discord before but I'm always up for it if you create one. We can include anyone who want to talk about shipping (or anything really, I'm fine with anything). None of my real life friends watch drama or into these thing so I can't talk to them lol (although I spam my bff all the times with shipping discussion even though she isn't into it).

To not be fully out of topic, I wonder if they will come back to Yunnan later on for filming once the rainstorm passed...

• Like 1

Maybe they will come back.. and hopefully we can see Reba in it and guess what scene are they filming hahahah. 

I hope to see the little Dough with FJ too. Their interaction was always funny. He is like a male FJ.. 

Hahaha little dough is one of the best! He is hilarious with FJ, I hope that maybe they can get the same child actor.

Yang Ming Na join the filming. I think she already took down her post though. Everyone always ninja-ly putting up a post and then delete it lol 

8OQJ4t6.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 9:23 AM, arinoza said:

LCaozFM.jpg

do you guys know her ? She's voice actress 

She voiced for Feng Jiu !!!!8nzGgSR.jpg

what do you mean???? its not reba own voice??? i am shocked

21 minutes ago, carlinakisses said:

what do you mean???? its not reba own voice??? i am shocked

Ah... so you don't know... 

Almost Every Chinese movies and dramas they don't use the actor or actress original voice like Korean dramas and movies. There are voice actors who doing these jobs, they choose the perfect voice for the each character including the emotion that the character feels the voice actor must feel it too in order to match perfectly . A voice actress that I watched recently can dubbed 8 different voices. They're professional !!! 

By by the way Ninja Reba has exposed guys !!!! Good news !!!!

Ninja-Reba can be her nickname from now. She still look good even with blurry pic!

• LOL 1

More pics got post today. Not sure when it was taken though.

EGOWNVm.jpg

Gwlw7we.jpg

dtnFJMh.jpg

vPuwSNF.jpg

7nwXUOR.jpg

gSr6OuU.jpg

mNCDZs7.jpg

And some people are saying that this is Dai Si... I can't tell lol

pFOpSOG.png

• Like 1

Yey! Fifth brother is there! Hahaha I wonder if his relationship with Zheyan will be more defined in piklow book.drama haha. 

Dai si might be really playing Jiheng..huhu I like her...but I don't like Jiheng...

Reba is ninja.. the above pic. It doesn't seem like her. The forehead of the one on the photo is more protruding.

Fifth brother?  or u mean the 4th bro Bai Zhen? in the 6th pic in the long post above? Does look abit like the actor Alan Yu Menglong. Didn't come across any news on him to act in this drama. His weibo (like most related actors to this drama) didn't reveal anything, only know he finished filming his last drama (a White Snake themed one) not long ago. But guess at current stage, this drama has alot of secrecy. 

For fun. Remember this?

006ifE45ly1fsrzf9e0mpj30k00cimy8.jpg

No offence to the other drama....but some fans can't help seeing the similarity...

Spoiler

From Legend of Fuyao. One hand felt so empty...haha. Actually the "fox" (above) was CGI, think he was holding a plain item.

006ifE45ly1fsrzf8gtfuj30k00dbjsz.jpg

Some drawings. A romantic scene....

0079z0lEgy1fst9oeolphj30go0bzq59.jpg

The sizzling hot...

Spoiler

006oXGMEgy1fssyvj6okrj30er0hst9u.jpg

• Like 3