Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Recommended Posts

I love Dilraba and this couple, but how can I cope without my Mark Zhao fix? :D I loved his character in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reba and Weiguang are epitome of perfection! DH is hot and FJ is adorable. 

 

DH is ol, FJ is young.. according to the book she is still essentially a child. DH pedo much hahah. 

DH is powerful FJ is lazy and still young so hrr cultivation is not that high so her magic is somewhat paltry. 

DH is supposed to be stone-faced and FJ is funny.. 

 

Seeing them in one frame(if ithe one with mask is Reba) makes me giddy.. They look so adorable :3 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, redridinghood27 said:

Reba and Weiguang are epitome of perfection! DH is hot and FJ is adorable. 

 

DH is ol, FJ is young.. according to the book she is still essentially a child. DH pedo much hahah. 

DH is powerful FJ is lazy and still young so hrr cultivation is not that high so her magic is somewhat paltry. 

DH is supposed to be stone-faced and FJ is funny.. 

 

Seeing them in one frame(if ithe one with mask is Reba) makes me giddy.. They look so adorable :3 

 

I know! It make me giddy too! I actually didn't watch Eternal Love until September even though I know about the drama since they start filming (the posters didn't impress me and YM was the only one from the cast that I've watch before). I was a fan of both books too (love the Pillow Book and DH and FJ more though) so I was scare that they will ruin it.

 

I decided to start watching it because my mom was watching it lol. And then I was hook and there was no going back. I admit, I ended up liking DH and FJ (and Vengo and Reba) more than YM and Mark just because I'm already bias toward their characters from the Pillow Book *coughcough*. So the Pillow Book is the only drama that I'm keeping tab on since the very start <3

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TVN said:

 

I know! It make me giddy too! I actually didn't watch Eternal Love until September even though I know about the drama since they start filming (the posters didn't impress me and YM was the only one from the cast that I've watch before). I was a fan of both books too (love the Pillow Book and DH and FJ more though) so I was scare that they will ruin it.

 

I decided to start watching it because my mom was watching it lol. And then I was hook and there was no going back. I admit, I ended up liking DH and FJ (and Vengo and Reba) more than YM and Mark just because I'm already bias toward their characters from the Pillow Book *coughcough*. So the Pillow Book is the only drama that I'm keeping tab on since the very start <3

Me too! I love the DongFeng couple more than YHBQ.. I was a fan of Reba and watched TMOPB because of her, didn't know any of the casts. Then I fell in love with the stone-faced Dijun....I was so sad about their ending and I've seen on YT comments that they have their own book so I read it.. and I love it even more. Didn't know DH was that shameless haha his approach were brutal although he had good intention. The saying "the end justifies the means" apply to him. They are sooo opposite! I wish they will be loyal to the book and keep all if not most of the significant events between those two like kicking the flower pot, taking a bath at the hot spring, when she turned into a handkerchief, also their *cough* love scene and also when FJ seduced DH because she was under a love potion or was it aphrodisiac? because it was funny, she was soo innocent xD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear Reba is going to film a dance reality show on July 2nd in Shangai. I hope it won't delay any filming of the pillow book. 

I like DH /FJ couple more than YH/BQ too. I know they deviated from their original storyline because of a copyright issue, nevertheless  it's their story which make me watch the drama till the last episode. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pawla said:

I hear Reba is going to film a dance reality show on July 2nd in Shangai. I hope it won't delay any filming of the pillow book. 

I like DH /FJ couple more than YH/BQ too. I know they deviated from their original storyline because of a copyright issue, nevertheless  it's their story which make me watch the drama till the last episode. 

I hope in this drama they will stick to the book and not add any unnecessary tweakinf of their love story and I hope FJ will have more moments with DH when she's awake and is in their DH and FJ persona. 

 

Reba is soooo busyy! Weiguang has already started filming and photo taking for posters/promotion but we've yet to see Reba in any of those leaked photos T_T  I hope that filiming for a dance reality show she'll only be a guest, so she will have to only film for a few days. 

 

Usually, when do we get the filming ceremony for a C Drama? During the start of filmi g/shooting or before the show starts? Thank you.. I'm kinda new in C drama. Reba is the first chinese actress I like...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redridinghood27 said:

I hope in this drama they will stick to the book and not add any unnecessary tweakinf of their love story and I hope FJ will have more moments with DH when she's awake and is in their DH and FJ persona. 

 

Reba is soooo busyy! Weiguang has already started filming and photo taking for posters/promotion but we've yet to see Reba in any of those leaked photos T_T  I hope that filiming for a dance reality show she'll only be a guest, so she will have to only film for a few days. 

 

Usually, when do we get the filming ceremony for a C Drama? During the start of filmi g/shooting or before the show starts? Thank you.. I'm kinda new in C drama. Reba is the first chinese actress I like...

 

I think Reba already start filming too but somehow we just can't seem to catch pictures of her lol (Ninja Reba). 

 

I believe they should already done the filming ceremony. It is usually right before they start filming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TVN said:

 

I think Reba already start filming too but somehow we just can't seem to catch pictures of her lol (Ninja Reba). 

 

I believe they should already done the filming ceremony. It is usually right before they start filming.

Oh.. and we haven't got a glimpse of the filming ceremony :(  I hope they'll show it belatedly..I hope Reba was there too..

 

Uhm.. what do they usually do in a filming ceremony? Thank you and sorry for being noob.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I hear rumor floating around saying that:

 

Vengo play 4 roles: DH, Chen Yi (his shadow), Xi Ze (the form that he took during the dream) and crown prince (mortal world, this is the one that I'm not sure about... if it is true then it is different from the book).

 

Reba play 3 roles: FJ, Aranya and one from mortal world.

 

Again, I'm not sure how true this is though, it is just a rumor that was on tieba last week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, redridinghood27 said:

Oh.. and we haven't got a glimpse of the filming ceremony :(  I hope they'll show it belatedly..I hope Reba was there too..

 

Uhm.. what do they usually do in a filming ceremony? Thank you and sorry for being noob.. 

 

I think both Vengo and Reba weren't there during the filming ceremony (both have some other schedule at that time).

 

Filming ceremony (aka prayer ceremony) is just something that they do before starting filming. Basically praying for good luck. Usually some of the cast and filming crew will be there =). No problem, I didn't know any of this when I first start watching Chinese drama either (and even know, I still don't know everything).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TVN said:

So I hear rumor floating around saying that:

 

Vengo play 4 roles: DH, Chen Yi (his shadow), Xi Ze (the form that he took during the dream) and crown prince (mortal world, this is the one that I'm not sure about... if it is true then it is different from the book).

 

Reba play 3 roles: FJ, Aranya and one from mortal world.

 

Again, I'm not sure how true this is though, it is just a rumor that was on tieba last week.

In the book, there was an emperor song.. maybe it was what Weiguang will play.. or are they going to make him play as Qing ti? Or they tweaked the mortal world scene and make DH reincarnate as crown prince that FJ will have to pay her life debt...

 

As what i've mentioned here before, I've read on the internet the description of this drama, it has 50 plus episodes and the plot goes like this, FJ is pampered being the only grand daughter of the fox king, she loves to throw tantrums etc.. DH saved her and she couldn't forget DH so she became a maid and a pet for him but DH does not know about love.

In order to protect her, he sent her to the mortal world but she died together with the guardian he sent with her. While waiting for the fruit to let her be reborn, FJ entered the realm of a ghost princess(Aranya). Don't know if this id legit tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@arinoza I want some leak pics of Reba too. Those pics :wub:. Now I just need to imagine Vengo and Reba in those scenes lol.

 

@redridinghood27 If those rumor are true then they are definitely tweaking the mortal world scene. I just hope that if they are tweaking it, at least it should be good and flow with the story. Yeah, I remember reading those description, I'm hoping that it isn't true though because that would be so different from the novel. But then we have hear that they will follow the novel so hopefully those are just some initial summary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leslie Mtz C To upload picture the this forums you have to upload the picture the imgur.com And then copy its link... it's kind of complicated to do with the phone 

Here they show you how https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/392003-how-to-upload-and-post-images/

9 hours ago, TVN said:

So I hear rumor floating around saying that:

 

Vengo play 4 roles: DH, Chen Yi (his shadow), Xi Ze (the form that he took during the dream) and crown prince (mortal world, this is the one that I'm not sure about... if it is true then it is different from the book).

 

Reba play 3 roles: FJ, Aranya and one from mortal world.

 

Again, I'm not sure how true this is though, it is just a rumor that was on tieba last week.

 WoW good to hear about this :)^_^ 

is the mortal one vengo plays is Qing Ti ? And the mortal character Reba plays ? I don't remember who now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...