[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Someone said look like ChengYu (one of the Heavenly Gossip Trio), whether same actress or not, not sure yet, perhaps this is a double. Anyway, it's a blurry pic from afar.

006M4QLlly1fsq36rad3qj30hs0o5wnz.jpg

Read another post that this girl is Reba's double. Notice they blocked out her forehead mark, they don't want to reveal the design.....same for too much of her dress.

Spoiler

006EgNr9gy1fsot3qot8wj32ds1sgu13.jpg

They said it's a scene where DiJun and Fengjiu would ride a wooden boat....a scene where Fengjiu would kiss him.

b571185cly1fsptj4tkyvj20g00e8768.jpg

They said this is one of their outdoor filming place....pic taken from far above air.

0068NW1wgy1fsojgdrgq5j30m80dgac7.jpg

Also came across this dress design in those fansite (where most of above pics are from)....not sure if it's real or not.

Spoiler

b571185cly1fsptjrpk4qj22883cdqv6.jpg

• Like 1

Those pics with red square was said to be Weiguang and Reba and maybe Reba filmed for a short while because she was so busy. Vengo is free because he already wrapped up everything unless he has a new schedule added. 

What other plots are circulating around weibo?

Me too! I'm scared if they changed thr plot. I's rather have them continue from Eternal love OR follow the pillow book.

If they were going from Eternal love, they could just make DH find a way to create a fate for him and FJ, he managed to erase his name, he could write it again albeit with some sacrifices. Or just the same with the book, Aranya and Cheb Ye's unifinished fate will create a destiny for them . Although, I hope they won't make FJ always chasing and crying after DH just like in Eternal love. 

But I would love it even more if they will just follow the book ♡ iT was perfection, even if the ending was sort of a cliffhanger, it was still great. 

I will still support this drama no matter what.. but where can I watch this once it airs? Viki is not available in my country :((((

• Like 1

If that scene was the boat scene where FJ kissed DH then it's almost the end scene, it's at the holy blue sea...but I thoughy his house was a stone palace not a cave T_T 

Unless they'll add another scene wherr FJ kissed DH and it's in the boat too.. maybe in Fanyin Valley or Aranya's dream..

Hahah yeah, we are like detectives. Just guessing what they're filming because of those pics. It's fun tho.. we have something to do before the drama airs. I really hope they won't alter much scenes from the book bec it's alrrady perfection minus the unconscious FJ in the end when her husband and child reunites.

• Like 1

@Cedric Ong thanks a lot for the explanation with those pics!

@redridinghood27 I think it will probably be available via DramaFever if you have that. Those are some good guess, I wonder which one is correct. And playing detectives are fun, although it can be so frustrating sometime hahaha. It definitely give us something to do while waiting (and it will be a long wait since it will probably air next year...)

@arinoza Hahaha yup, something in common here since they are still DHxFJ. I think they are a shipping thread in Soompi too. But pretty quiet there lol.

• Like 2

@TVN thanks! I was afraid I won't be able to watch it and wait for it to be uploaded in yt with sub.

Ahh yeh, so FJ was wearing white when they viewed the yuelling flowers in Aranya's dream..

It's good that the drama hasn't started but we're already on page 15.. thanks to those who are giving updates, this relieves my longing for DH and FJ and since I don't watch anythinf right now. Eternal love was the very first drama I've watched..

4 hours ago, arinoza said:

@TVNYeah it is very quite there because people (like me) come to here instead xD

Maybe we could have a private place to discuss this ship.. maybe a discord haha.. since that thread is dead

• Like 1

@arinoza Oh I didn’t know that she is the voice actress! I sure hope DH and FJ have the same voices.

@redridinghood27 yeah, this thread move quite fast since we all post everyday. I don’t really watch drama either (only watching Fuyao right now), I mostly just watch variety shows nowadays. Hahaha I’m up to joining if we have a shipping discussion elsewhere, I started late so that thread is dead by then. We can always discuss their old stuffs while waiting for new one Hahahaha.

I hear that Vengo fly back to Hangzhou today. Not sure if it is because of his schedule or because there is a rainstorm in Yunnan. Their cave got flooded! Not sure if they will come back later to film :(

Don’t know about Reba.

EkbhBmH.jpg

eceHG98.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TVN said:

He totally like it rofl.

Must've been a great cave hahahaha.

We can create a discord channel for shipping discussion.. so any news will be easily received since discord works like a messenger. I'd welcome any shipping discussion too. It's better to discuss about it elsewhere so we won't grt out of topic here haha. 

What's the translation of Weiguang's video? I don't speak and  can't understand chinese T_T  thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redridinghood27 said:

We can create a discord channel for shipping discussion.. so any news will be easily received since discord works like a messenger. I'd welcome any shipping discussion too. It's better to discuss about it elsewhere so we won't grt out of topic here haha. 

What's the translation of Weiguang's video? I don't speak and  can't understand chinese T_T  thank you

I just based off of what arinoza say for the translation. Not a Chinese speaker either (really really want to learn though but I'm not great with language haha).

I never use discord before but I'm always up for it if you create one. We can include anyone who want to talk about shipping (or anything really, I'm fine with anything). None of my real life friends watch drama or into these thing so I can't talk to them lol (although I spam my bff all the times with shipping discussion even though she isn't into it).

To not be fully out of topic, I wonder if they will come back to Yunnan later on for filming once the rainstorm passed...

• Like 1

Hahaha little dough is one of the best! He is hilarious with FJ, I hope that maybe they can get the same child actor.

Yang Ming Na join the filming. I think she already took down her post though. Everyone always ninja-ly putting up a post and then delete it lol 

8OQJ4t6.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, carlinakisses said:

what do you mean???? its not reba own voice??? i am shocked

Ah... so you don't know... 

Almost Every Chinese movies and dramas they don't use the actor or actress original voice like Korean dramas and movies. There are voice actors who doing these jobs, they choose the perfect voice for the each character including the emotion that the character feels the voice actor must feel it too in order to match perfectly . A voice actress that I watched recently can dubbed 8 different voices. They're professional !!! 

By by the way Ninja Reba has exposed guys !!!! Good news !!!!