[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@Leslie Mtz C To upload picture the this forums you have to upload the picture the imgur.com And then copy its link... it's kind of complicated to do with the phone 

Here they show you how https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/392003-how-to-upload-and-post-images/

9 hours ago, TVN said:

So I hear rumor floating around saying that:

Vengo play 4 roles: DH, Chen Yi (his shadow), Xi Ze (the form that he took during the dream) and crown prince (mortal world, this is the one that I'm not sure about... if it is true then it is different from the book).

Reba play 3 roles: FJ, Aranya and one from mortal world.

Again, I'm not sure how true this is though, it is just a rumor that was on tieba last week.

WoW good to hear about this :)^_^ 

is the mortal one vengo plays is Qing Ti ? And the mortal character Reba plays ? I don't remember who now 

I think that pic from facebook were just the double.. Weiguang is taller and when he and Reba are together, Reba is a lot smaller. That pic, the height difference is not much.. but tha k you for the pic.. they were still DH and FJ even if they were just double <3 ♡ or I could be wrong, they could be the legit DH and FJ ♡♡♡ 

• Like 1

I’m thinking that is their double too! Vengo and Reba definitely have more height difference. But yup, still DH and FJ <3

I hear that the one in the red circle is really them (cr. Tieba)

2R29nRI.jpg

tR1EQqC.jpg

kRdQe6t.jpg

1Dg7x4Z.jpg

KxkFtzS.jpg

9Ujcro2.jpg

Reba is a freakin ninja.. no leaked pics! O.O

Finally, Reba's wish came true. She and Weiguang had been paired up a lot of times but she was the always to chase after him.. she wished next time it's Weiguang's character to chase her.. And Weiguang too, he said they've been paired up several times but it seems like their character don't end up together. 

I can't wait for this drama! Pillow book is supposed to be funnier. 

And based from those photos, it seems like it's in Qing Qiu... what the h is DH doing in Qing Qiu? In the book, he didn't go there excpt for the talk with the elders.. or it could be in Aranya's dream.. they have a scene inside a cave after DH killed the water serpent, DH kissed FJ thoroughly inside that cave haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@redridinghood27 I know! They can finally end up together hahaha. I think Vengo chase after her in Mr. Pride vs Miss Prejudice movie but then he was supporting and didn't appear much (so I don't count that!).

I'm thinking maybe it is the cave scene since there is a cave there. DH is pretty shameless in that cave scene lol (although he is always shameless).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

They seem to be vengo and Reba. Their chemistry are very remarkable, no awkward at all. I remember their older days they use their Weibo account to comment on each other posts.... I really miss their old conversations :cry: 

I know! Their chemistry was why I like DH and FJ in Eternal Love so much and ended up digging through their old interactions (and BTS videos). I feel like they are much more comfortable in displaying their closeness back then (when they are not as popular). They are probably more careful now. 

• Like 3

Agree.. Vengo and Reba are more careful now. They were closer before... I remember a bts from eternal love, Vengo said Dilraba is not light, she is not heavy either and Reba heard him and Vengo was like, "Hey yo what's up baby?".. but the word baby wasn't heard, you judt have to guess it from thr movemebt of his mouth. He liked teasing Reba a lot in older days. Their closeness is one of the reasons why their chemistry is great and they were able to give justice to DH and FJ's characters. 

• Like 4

Hahahaha I watched those BTS too. And there was one that he piggy back her and sort of jump while going to another filming spot lol. He love to tease her, maybe we can see them being playful again in the Pillow Book BTS.

• Like 3

OMG! i`m so excited for thi Drama I`m totally obsessed with the book.

Does someone knows if this will follow the previus drama Eternal love? Like, are they going to take up from where they left DH and FJ relationship (Where she is crowned queen and DH is carrying around the tail she cut off)? I`m asking because in the publi i saw they say this drama is Eternal Love 2 and anyway they are trying to get the same cast as before. 

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

This could also be the scene in Aranya's dream where FJ wanted to see the flowers falling, hence the tree with flowers.

Maybe.. it's the yuelling flowers but FJ was wearing white in that pictures. In aranya's dream, she was mostlt wearing red.. but You could be right, thr pink flowere might be the yuelling flowers.. I'm confused because accdg to tieba, it was a fuling flower not yuelling.. this is confusing hhahaha they are so ninja! Maybe if they don't have dramas  airing right now, we could have some official news haha

• Like 1

Huhuhuhu i hate it. I stopped receiving email notifications when someone posted. IDK why T_T

I agree that Reba and Vengo are careful now with their closeness as Reba's fans (not only fans) are focus in her actions. She's China's hottest female celeb so all ayes on her.

I personally think, Reba hasn't started filming (correct me) because if she has then we will be blessed at least with a pic even a blurred one or snapped pics of her. 

And about the plot idk have any idea since i don't understand Chinese at all but there's plenty of plot circling around weibo idk which one is true.

and lastly I'M GETTING SCARED about this drama. As we all know we love both the Eternal Love and Pillow Book version of FJ and DH. Im scared that what if they changed the plot totally from the book. Im scared what if Reba and Vengo and the drama can't fulfill the fans expectation huhuhu. What if the drama sucks just like #TheWayWeWere (Sorry Ty and LJ) But all in all. IM GONNA SUPPORT THIS DRAMA WHATEVER HAPPENS. :bawling: Im so dramatic. Hahaha. Sorry guys T_T

9 hours ago, redridinghood27 said:

Maybe.. it's the yuelling flowers but FJ was wearing white in that pictures. In aranya's dream, she was mostlt wearing red.. but You could be right, thr pink flowere might be the yuelling flowers.. I'm confused because accdg to tieba, it was a fuling flower not yuelling.. this is confusing hhahaha they are so ninja! Maybe if they don't have dramas  airing right now, we could have some official news haha

I read two versions of the Pillow Book and each had a different spelling of the yueling and fuling flowers. I have yet to reread both to  check if there is a description of FJ and DH/XZ clothes during the time she thought she was with Su Moye but was actually with Lord Xize.

I'm actually so excited for the Pillow Book to start airing. I hope they stick to the novel more and have less alterations because the book was awesome.

Edit:

FJ/Aranya is really wearing white in the book when they went to see the flowers.

In the picture, though, DH/XZ is not wearing purple robe...it looks bluish green.

I don't know how to  insert the picture or image here from the book...sorry

Hahahaha we are like detectives, trying to figure what scenes they are filming just by looking at leak pictures lol.

@Kimberly Amor I heard that she have been filming (and the pictures with red circle from yesterday are her and Vengo). But it still kind of hard to tell since it is very far away. Hahaha you are not dramatic at all! I'm scared too. Everyone are expecting a lot from this drama. But whatever happen, I will always support it too!

Latest pic

TXYYLkx.jpg

• Like 1

I will support this drama too no matter what. By the way pillow book has been brilliant already so I don't think it's going to be bad. 

Let's talk about me being Reba fan....

I know Reba long ago (even before Diamond Lover ) but I was not a fan yet until internal love. I start to fall hard for DHxFJ story (even more than the main couple) then I start watching their BTS. Bam!!!! I love their chemistry and their conversations and jokes and interactions everything about them together. I search about Weiguang and Reba works and even fall harder and harder.... Here I am, A fan of GuangRe CP xD I ship these two very much till nowadays and even in the future too.

And I can't wait for their BTS and their closeness on and off camera

• Like 1

@arinoza yeah, I think as long as they stick closely by the book it will be good (I did like the Pillow Book more than 10 Miles Blossom and one of a few book that I re-read multiple times back then).

Wow you know Reba for so long! I didn't know either of them since Eternal Love. I don't watch a lot of Chinese drama since 2012 (only go back to it recently and still not watching a lot since most of them are so long...).

And yup, I ship them too! I even look up their old interaction from way back then. I wonder if we are out of topic lmao.

• Like 1