[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

19 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Happy birthday to our Donghua Dijun :D

Tencent Starlight Awards (Engsubbed)

I thought we will get a trailer today :tears:

There is a rumour that its been cut again to 56 eps

Wth why if it is true i hope someone leaks those cut scenes:blink::wacko:

This is not really an endorsement of my ongoing thread as much as an ask, who else is on Twitter and wants to suffer through the next few weeks with me? This entire convo has been so enlightening for the past 5 months and I am so grateful for everyone's contributions be it leaks or shared canon. I'm a very new cdrama fan who latched on to TMOPB and then read TPB a dozen times and have been encouraging friends to watch more dramas (and also write fanfic). I plan on liveblogging the entire series even if it isn't subbed right away. My friends are mostly Reylos who are appropriately in mourning and need a good romcom (with an HEA) to help us through these troubled times. If you have any recs or additions for stuff to get people on board with the story, please send them my way on the bird app. Just want to thank you all for making the past few months (especially since we got the teaser) bearable.

Edited by cyborgharpy
Links broken!!!
  • Like 1

Welcome to DongFeng's family!! to all the new members..Welcome on board!

Me: I practically live HERE..so no worries ..I'll be right HERE...waiting.:lol:

Also Me: why! Why!! Why!!!!...there's  no legit news about the airing date yet??:confounded:

Another Me: Two years patiently waiting :dissapointed_relieved:but nothing compared to how Donghua's felt...longing and suffering in years looking for Fengjiu and only briefly meet again after 200years...:bawling:

:heart: DongFeng 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

okie im not sure how reliable this is....however it had a date of Jan/22 besides the pillow book lets cross our fingers guys ;) 

I hope it will be 20 jan not 22 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images
  • Like 1

happy new year to everyone ...at least we know when the new chinese year will be well there must be trouble outhere...does anyone even think its gonna air this year? im sorry to say that since i respect and loved there work up to now but im no longer waiting with anticipation .i just red the books and that is that .looking forward to see charming Dilraba and handsome Vengo in other projects

• Like 1